Express Online Training

Express Online Training (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award

18,903 reviews · Statistics

94% · 17,859737 · 4%
4.2 (3,315)
3.8 (1,435)
4.4 (3,304)
See the Best Education & Training Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

18,903 reviews
Raddy
RaddyMargaret River15 posts

Don't fall for this EOT scam

Paid the money. Did 8 hours of tests, movies, more tests. No interview times available. They keep asking for more money and moving the goal posts. Then they cut off the time you have to complete the course. Go to your local TAFE and sign up for the 1 day course. Way more legit than these shysters.
Rob
Rob

Avoid at all costs

Did the RSA course - ie read the relevant material and answered the 165 questions, at which point I was told I had completed.the course and prompted to pay for certificate. ONLY AFTER I paid do they tell you there are another 4 sections to complete before you can get your RSA. These clowns are all about taking your money and providing you with nothing to show for it at the end !! Don't waste your time or money!!
Jkn
Jkn3 posts

6 out of 7 hrs completed & course terminated

Can you imagine taking a full day off work for a simple white card course and sitting thru 6 of 7 hrs with all assessments completed and marked only to be told the class has been terminated due to teacher unavailable and that the students need to resit the entire day despite them screen recording the entire day and all assessments completed and marked by the instructor. Attendees have lost a days pay and their days workload still needs to be completed. For business owners they have lost now two days out of the business. This is a very poor business
Jo T
Jo T2 posts

Avoid at all costs - false advertising!

I tried to do my RSA via EOT, their website constantly advertises that you only pay when you pass. Several hours and many quizzes later it said I had finished and prompted payment, which I then made. Only after this fact did they mention I had several other modules. I didn't have time to complete these sections in the 7 days and now I have to restart (and repay). Nobody is available to call or email, such a scam! Just pay the extra money and do an RSA in person.
Rocío J.
Rocío J.

BAD don’t choose this place

It’ll take your time, if you already have a job and you’re waiting for your license, don’t consider this place otherwise you’ll loose your job because of this. Non refundable, call them and they’ll answer super rude, just bad experience.
oli
oli

avoid

problematic way of getting an RSA
Takes ages to finish it. wich is one thing
And i can t get the RSA cause i am not able to finish the last quiz,
You need to apply via a kind of form, to be able to complete the last quiz, WICH USUALLY TAKES LESS THAN A BUSINESSDAY (mentioned on the form)
It s been 2 weeks, still nothing.
No response to my 20 emails.
I paid, can t apply for jobs, cant provide an rsa to my employer who is frustrated, im about to lose my job
major scam, major joke.
Joshua D.
Joshua D.WAPerth, WA
Kim
KimWAPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

Extremely hard to download video’s (even after changing browsers, phones, wifi, mobile providers, turning the phone on an off). No direct Customer number to call, only request for them to call you. It’s been a week!! Nothing but the sound of crickets!! Still nothing but the wheel of death when loading video!!! Extremely frustrating as it is stopping me getting work.
Lucas R.
Lucas R.

Avoid it

Do a favor to yourself, find another place to make your course. They take a long time to review your assessments and the last one you need to wait about 15 days to make it. If you want to make it faster, you need to pay an priority fee that costs more 105 dollars.

John
John

Tammy Buswell
Tammy Buswell2 posts

So rude

Waste of money and so difficult to pass. I don’t know how these people get away with it
Express Online Training   DM

Hi Tammy, I am sorry to hear that you are finding the course challenging. Our team is here to help you with any Academic Support you require. I suggest reaching out to our Support Team for more information at info@eot.edu.au

Hasan R.
Hasan R.

EOT - Money making program

EOT takes your money and then you have to check everyday to find a date. I booked a date after trying for 3 weeks and at the same day my wife was so sick that I had to change the date. They are so rigid and hungry for money they said I have to forfeit the fees. I did tried my luck over the phone and someone from the team confirmed they will allow to reschedule the date without charge and next hour I got an email to pay $320 as a rescheduling fees where the initial feed was $150. Really disappointed with how they handled the situation. Will go to different provider for my service.
Rachel
RachelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

White Card Construction

Thankyou so much for the experience, Triffon is undoubtedly the best facilitator I have had in any course.

Thanks for the experience and I'll be recommending the course and Traing Organisation.

Kindest Regards
Rachel

Cabal S.
Cabal S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Major [Content Removed]

Major [Content Removed] and I doubt the positive reviews for them are legitimate. They say pay after but they make you pay first and then make you pay extra to finish the final leg of the course they are major [Content Removed] and should be reported to the ACCC. 3 weeks and they haven't sent me my white card
Mac74
Mac74

Don't waste your money with EOT

Cunning trick of getting you to review their training etc before you actually finish the course for a White Card, then make you complete another series of video assessments which you were unaware was part of it, then once completed after having to go to bunnings and buy a hard hat to show how to put on a hard hat on they take 5 days to get back to you then apparently the submission was no good due to poor sound which is untrue as I reviewed my assessments.... thanks for taking my $55 off me. Want to get in contact? Forget about that.... couldn't email couldn't talk to anyone....
Education & Training Services

Find out how Express Online Training compares to other Education & Training Services

Aleisha
AleishaWAPerth, WA

Brett
Brett

Scam!

Makes you pay knowing there is no classes available.. just takes the money and can't even book a date!
Express Online Training   DM

Hi Brett, Thank you for sharing your feedback. If you would like more information regarding class availability, please don't hesitate to reach out to our office at external link . We are always happy to assist you.

Torne L.
Torne L.

John D
John D2 posts

Disappointing service, unhelpful personnel, refused to provide a refund

Apparently buried in their website is requirements of the course that only come out when you pay the fee. Despite being upfront it is impossible for me to meet this requirement, they refused to refund. Very unreasonable people.
Express Online Training   DM

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. We will be happy to clear up your concerns and provide an explanation on the course process. Please feel free to contact our office at external link . We are open 7 days a week.

Lish
LishQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great engagement

I was worried when reading the previous reviews that I would encounter a negative experience.
I was wrong, Triffin was a fantastic and engaging speaker who added that layer of human-ness to what would have otherwise been a very long, dull course. He was friendly, patient and helpful and the course material was always relevant. I received my white card number within 10 minutes of passing the course.

Thank you!

Missie d.
Missie d.

Process takes way too long its practically a scam

So out of convenience I signed up to do my rsa, got to the part to pay. And paid thinking that was it, no I was wrong, still more course to go and a week later I still have not received my rsa. Asking for extra money on top to have it quicker! Why would I pay more when I've already paid without receiving anything.
Brit
BritWAPerth, WA2 posts

Don’t even wanna give youse one star

I have needed to be on site for a week now I’ve submitted the videos multiple times for youse to decline my videos and not give me help at all, I’ve contacted youse multiple times and received nothing but pay an extra $105 for a speed up process to ensure I get my white card in 24 hours and when I call to ask for a refund youse say I’ve used your services but obviously it’s taught me nothing and the lady’s on the phone call are rude and not helpful and just laugh at you. This is the worst experience I’ve had and to not even receive help is just ridiculous I’d like my refund. I won’t be using your white card
anna.y
anna.y

Misleading !!!

Don’t do this course! You don’t recieve a certificate after training. After you finish the course and payment is made you have to then do more assesments to complete which takes a few more hours and they won’t give you a certificate until you complete the extra assessments. Trying to get a refund. Very stressful if you need a certificate for work and you can’t get one from this place. Complete joke! Misleading advertising!!! Don’t waste your money or time.
1 star is too much!!!
Ricky Freckelton
Ricky FreckeltonPerth3 posts

Course was easy technical issues Rude assessor

Did my white card I had no trouble and found it easy until the audio section

Spent hours trying to steam and upload answers I then opted to speak to an assessor who was in a rush and extremely rude unprofessional in the way he spoke to me as a paying client/student

I wouldn’t recommend calling if you can avoid it.

Bibek N.
Bibek N.

Not happy with service

My sister completed RSA assessment on 25/04/2023 and paid on the same date, but haven’t received certificate till now its been 2 weeks.

AKB
AKB

Does not immediately provide qualification. Charges over $100 for "priority service"

No mention of this until after you have completed the course and paid for the qualification. Plenty of other providers out there that will instantly provide qual. Hidden additional charges for the physical card as opposed to an emailed certificate. Would never use this provider again.
Elsa A.
Elsa A.

Cas
Cas

Get your white card anywhere else but here!

Worst training experience, the trainer ranted for the first hour and a bit about ‘masculinity’ and other attempted motivational stuff and then tried to rush everyone through the rest of the white card course. He Booted numerous people out for not keeping up, two were international students that just needed 5 minutes of help explaining questions. They will not give you enough time to answer questions because they waste time talking about utter rubbish that has nothing to do with workplace safety or obtaining a white card!!!!! Do not use this scam company there is much better out there!

Kieran T.
Kieran T.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the most frustrating experiences of my adult life

I've completed an RSA or some variation of one around 5 times across 4 different countries. I've worked in hospitality in the top end sectors for a decade. These morons don't know the first thing about dealing with intoxicated individuals. Ball breaking wait times for marking and unsatisfactory communication regarding an 'incorrect' response. What a waste of time, money and effort.
Greg
GregNSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Paid up then sent for further tests

Fully completed RSA course, paid up then sent on for numerous online assessments. Won't accept my valid USI??
Express Online Training   DM

Hi Greg, Thanks for your feedback. I would suggest contacting our Support team at info@eot.edu.au for more information. We are open 7 days a week.

Shanika Chathurangi
Shanika ChathurangiWAGascoyne, WA

Pure scam had to block my wife's card

Don't get fooled ...after completing the course payments can't be made but they start using the bank account without authorisation...pure scam..why the government is not intervening to stop this day light scamming...
Xiang X.
Xiang X.QLDDarling Downs, QLD

If I can give 0 stars I would

Like all that give 1 stars review, they spoke the truth. These markers hide behind their computers and pretend they're smart( with the answers sheet) but do not understand simple English's or failed grammar. Delay with marking the papers, contradict the question and alot MORE STEPS TO OBTAIN YOUR CERTIFICATE. Do not recommend. They are so paranoid they even have a " Help us fight fave review section". I've attached a picture below that shows the amount of crap you have to do before getting the Certificate, that was'nt clear prior to payment. Choose other website, my colleagues got theirs way faster with better care.
Matheus Dutra
Matheus DutraWAPerth, WA

Don't waste your time and money

I'm writing this because I'm extremely frustrated with this website. I spent 4 hours answering 136 questions and recording video assessments, only to be rejected twice for minor details that wouldn't affect my eligibility for a white card. It's infuriating considering the in-person option for a white card can be obtained in just 2 hours. This online process is just ridiculous.
nick b.
nick b.

Outdated and poor design

Due to long waiting periods for marking and phone calls it took months to get a white card. Not to mention the [Content Removed] who you are expected to hear through the grainy phone audio. And the website technology of the 1980s. Never again, not recommend

Troy D.
Troy D.QLDCentral Queensland, QLD

White Card Replacement??? Where is it???

How long does it take to post out a replacement Whitecard???
3 or 4 weeks? Longer?? Too bad if I needed it to get on a work site.
Logged one support ticket two weeks ago, no answer. Estimated reply; 1 business day. What a joke.
Logged another support ticket today...not going to hold my breat for a reply.
This has to be the worst training company in Australia. Waiting a Month for a replacement card.
Express Online Training   DM

Hi Troy, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble contacting our Support Team. Feel free to send an email to our Support Team at info@eot.edu.au. They will be able to provide you with an update on the whereabouts of your Replacement White Card.

Sunny S.
Sunny S.

Appalling customer service

Constant back and forth. Rude patronising customer service ([Name Removed]). Never recommending EOT
Express Online Training   DM

Hi Sunny. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had this experience and will take your comments on board for review

Bethany S.
Bethany S.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are the worst

Ignore all other reviews. The course was good but the live assessment is an absolute dirt take. The callers are rude, on such a power trip and are looking for reasons to fail you. If you don't complete the course in three months all your progress is wiped, and you will have to pay to start again. This is a joke as the live assessment is booked out, three months in advance. Oh unless you want to pay extra to be a priority. And also they don't tell you they will wipe your progress, no, they just email you when they have done it. Save your time and money, and go somewhere else.
BenWAPerth, WA

Not worth the effort

I had to do the questions 2 times then was lead to the payment window believing I'd completed it only to find a range of further videos and audio assessments and a literacy test. Audio assessment was marked as wrong . With notes hazards are clear in picture. . Any excuse to drag out the process and no refunds permitted . Have they even issues a white card to anyone ?
Express Online Training   DM

Hi Ben, We will be happy to clear up any concerns you have, provide an explanation of the course requirements and walk you through the website. We welcome you to submit your feedback through our online enquiry external link

Extra Information