ALDI Expressi Milk Frother

47 questions from our users

Ilan Tirosh
Ilan Tiroshasked
Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle)

My Frother stuck on BLUE (cold) How do you bring it back to hot?!

Darren
Darren asked
Expressi Milk Frother

Where can i can purchase this milk frother .
I am near Kawanna Shopping World shop

Your nearest Kmart store

Nazeli
Nazeliasked
Expressi Milk Frother

How I can change cold to hot mode?

monkgoose107
monkgoose107asked
Expressi Milk Frother

I want to purchase the little black paddle that fits in the Aldi Milk Frother.

OK

Linda
Lindaasked
Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, May 2020)

Is this coming out again for mothers day 2021?

Risijaya Srikantha
Risijaya Srikantha asked
Expressi Milk Frother

It doesn’t start at times. When you remove the rubber nob and repeatedly press the switch with a small screw driver for few times it starts working. Then works normally few days and stops again and have to repeat the process again. Any ideas?

Leslie D.
Leslie D.

id say the switch is coming to the end of its life. ie not connecting properly. after about 3 years mine stopped working. I feel thats ok for the very good price.

Reviewer R.

Can you contact the service number as per your manual ?

Shaya Kramer
Shaya Kramerasked
Expressi Milk Frother

The Milk Frother does not start operations when I press the On button.

Thanks, Shaya

Reviewer R.

What did the service number advise?

Vicki C.asked
Expressi Milk Frother

I have lost the little frothier attachment. Where can I buy a replacement. Thanks

I found a pack of 6 frothers and bought them. Thanks

Maree K.
Maree K.asked
Expressi Milk Frother

I cannot get my milk frother to work does it run on batteries?

Deanne
Deanneasked
Expressi Milk Frother

My aldi milk frother has turned to cold how to I turn it back to warming the milk?

Simon

You don't, it's the default setting just press the button.

Rod D
Rod D

Mine goes straight in to cold when I turn it on. How do I stop it and get it back to hot?

David
David

Mine seems to be stuck on cold too. How do you reset it?

Marie D.asked
Expressi Milk Frother

Love this frother, have used for over 2 years daily. But cant work out how to switch between hot and cold. Any suggestions

Simon

Hi, for cold you just need to press the button in for a bit longer.

Marie D.

Simon, thank you ...until today I didnt know you could do cold..haha. I thought it was broken.

Nada D.
Nada D.asked
Expressi Milk Frother

I would like to replace the rubber seal on my frother. Where can I buy one?

Angie127
Angie127asked
Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle)

where can I purchase this 500ml Aldi Large milk frother

Joo Hyun K.asked
Expressi Milk Frother

Can I get only spare part?
I lost little part that rotating.

Sarah L.

I have one. Can send you mine

It's ok. Thanks anyway

Cherylasked
Expressi Milk Frother

I would like to change from lactose free milk to soy but can’t get the soy to froth. Can anyone help me

Dee

I couldn't get soy or almond to froth either and had to switch to normal /skim milk
A review below says that the specific brand, almond breeze worked well

I use Milk Lab for Almond milk and it works fine

Cheryl

I have since mastered it. I was using the wrong frother thing in the bottom. I now use the one with the “spring” around it and it is working fine. The froth just doesn’t stray frothy as long as cows milk

John G
John Gasked
Expressi Milk Frother

What is the best way to clean this frother to get the brown gunk off.

Shaun C.
Shaun C.

I found the best way was to throw it away and get a better frother

CaroleK
CaroleK

I took mine back. It frothed and heated OK the first time, after which it didn't froth or heat. I never had a problem with brown gunk, which I presume is burned milk solids, because mine didn't heat at all.

Dee

I find it ok to clean with some dishwashing liquid and wash as normal. I leave it to dry standing so the water doesnt get into the bottom electric part

Maria F.
Maria F.asked
Expressi Milk Frother

Can you put it in the fridge with left over milk?

annakeee
annakeee

Would you put your kettle in the fridge to keep your water cold? Then yes. Otherwise, no, put it in another container and store the milk that way.

Georgia G.
Georgia G.asked
Expressi Milk Frother

How do I change the setting to cold on my milk frother?

Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.

It only has 1 setting. There is no setting for "cold" on the milk frother.

Alana H.asked
Expressi Milk Frother

The blue light on the heating indicator will not come on and the milk is not heating. Is the milk frother broken?

Jules
Jules

Same problem. Did you get any answers?

Alana H.

No, It still is not heating. Can I fix it?
Alana

Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.asked
Expressi Milk Frother

How well does it froth skim milk .

Jocelyn
Jocelyn

I feel you need full cream milk to froth. I found my did not froth very well nor heat sufficiently.
I took it back to Aldi and was replaced as I had my receipt and was under 2 years warranty. This one frothed beautifully the first few days and then went back to the original problem..
I was getting fed up so i looked at reviews. I decided on a Breville one from Amazon Australia free delivery at $129. Quite expensive but seems worth the money going by the reviews. When I ordered it online my Aldi one decided to froth again but will probably have more problems. If so I will return it to Aldi for a refund. I want to enjoy my coffee without it overfliowing, not heating well or not frothing properly. The coffee machine is fine and capsules cheap.

Glenda
Glenda

I use mine for Almond milk and it froths beautifully as long as I use one particular brand of milk, Almond Breeze. When using regular dairy milk for friends I find it has quite a thick consistency, so I’d say that skim milk may froth similar to almond milk, a little lighter than regular full fat dairy milk. I love mine, I’ve never had any issues with it and I purchased it as a refurbished model from eBay.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Expressi Milk Frother