ALDI Expressi Milk Frother

38 questions from our users

Deanne

Deanneasked

Expressi Milk Frother

My aldi milk frother has turned to cold how to I turn it back to warming the milk?

Simon

You don't, it's the default setting just press the button.

Rod D
Rod D

Mine goes straight in to cold when I turn it on. How do I stop it and get it back to hot?

Marie D.asked

Expressi Milk Frother

Love this frother, have used for over 2 years daily. But cant work out how to switch between hot and cold. Any suggestions

Simon

Hi, for cold you just need to press the button in for a bit longer.

Marie D.

Simon, thank you ...until today I didnt know you could do cold..haha. I thought it was broken.

Nada D.

Nada D.asked

Expressi Milk Frother

I would like to replace the rubber seal on my frother. Where can I buy one?

Angie127

Angie127asked

Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle)

where can I purchase this 500ml Aldi Large milk frother

Joo Hyun K.asked

Expressi Milk Frother

Can I get only spare part?
I lost little part that rotating.

Sarah L.

I have one. Can send you mine

It's ok. Thanks anyway

Cherylasked

Expressi Milk Frother

I would like to change from lactose free milk to soy but can’t get the soy to froth. Can anyone help me

Dee

I couldn't get soy or almond to froth either and had to switch to normal /skim milk
A review below says that the specific brand, almond breeze worked well

I use Milk Lab for Almond milk and it works fine

Cheryl

I have since mastered it. I was using the wrong frother thing in the bottom. I now use the one with the “spring” around it and it is working fine. The froth just doesn’t stray frothy as long as cows milk

John G

John Gasked

Expressi Milk Frother

What is the best way to clean this frother to get the brown gunk off.

Shaun C.
Shaun C.

I found the best way was to throw it away and get a better frother

CaroleK
CaroleK

I took mine back. It frothed and heated OK the first time, after which it didn't froth or heat. I never had a problem with brown gunk, which I presume is burned milk solids, because mine didn't heat at all.

Dee

I find it ok to clean with some dishwashing liquid and wash as normal. I leave it to dry standing so the water doesnt get into the bottom electric part

Maria F.

Maria F.asked

Expressi Milk Frother

Can you put it in the fridge with left over milk?

annakeee
annakeee

Would you put your kettle in the fridge to keep your water cold? Then yes. Otherwise, no, put it in another container and store the milk that way.

Georgia G.

Georgia G.asked

Expressi Milk Frother

How do I change the setting to cold on my milk frother?

Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.

It only has 1 setting. There is no setting for "cold" on the milk frother.

Alana H.asked

Expressi Milk Frother

The blue light on the heating indicator will not come on and the milk is not heating. Is the milk frother broken?

Jules
Jules

Same problem. Did you get any answers?

Alana H.

No, It still is not heating. Can I fix it?
Alana

Brigitte S.

Brigitte S.asked

Expressi Milk Frother

How well does it froth skim milk .

Jocelyn
Jocelyn

I feel you need full cream milk to froth. I found my did not froth very well nor heat sufficiently.
I took it back to Aldi and was replaced as I had my receipt and was under 2 years warranty. This one frothed beautifully the first few days and then went back to the original problem..
I was getting fed up so i looked at reviews. I decided on a Breville one from Amazon Australia free delivery at $129. Quite expensive but seems worth the money going by the reviews. When I ordered it online my Aldi one decided to froth again but will probably have more problems. If so I will return it to Aldi for a refund. I want to enjoy my coffee without it overfliowing, not heating well or not frothing properly. The coffee machine is fine and capsules cheap.

Glenda

I use mine for Almond milk and it froths beautifully as long as I use one particular brand of milk, Almond Breeze. When using regular dairy milk for friends I find it has quite a thick consistency, so I’d say that skim milk may froth similar to almond milk, a little lighter than regular full fat dairy milk. I love mine, I’ve never had any issues with it and I purchased it as a refurbished model from eBay.

Ebony

Ebonyasked

Expressi Milk Frother

My milk frother overflows when I fill it to the top maximum line, I have followed the instructions in the manual. Does anyone else have this problem?

Glenda

If I fill mine to the top maximum level and use the little stirrer attachment with the spiral ring it does overflow. Using the other one without the spiral ring, it doesn’t overflow. However I only use almond milk in mine and dairy could make it frothier.
When I make a cappuccino, I’ll heat the milk with the smaller laté attachment to the max level, then use the spiral attachment to the minimum level to make the cappuccino froth.

Irene

Ireneasked

Expressi Milk Frother

How do I get the whisk out of the frother?

Glenda

Just lift it straight up, it’s a little firm to start but it will lift up and off.

Queen Victoria

Queen Victoriaasked

Expressi Milk Frother

Can anyone tell me what the warranty on this product is? I've had mine for six months and the heating component has stopped working. It still froths but the milk is completely cold. I can't find the instruction manual that came with it.

Jas

3 years manufacturers warranty. As long as you have the reciept they’ll refund or exchange it.

Xmas 1727

Xmas 1727asked

Expressi Milk Frother

Can I use cream (as a replacement for milk) in my Aldi milk frothed??

Jas

It’s worth giving it a go!

john

johnasked

Expressi Milk Frother

two questions- whats with the wire ring attached to the lid- and how come it only heats is up to warm- not hot?

Glenda

The wire ring attached to the lid is the mixer you use to make cappuccino froth, there is another for latte. Each one is held in the lid when not in use, you just unclip it when required. It does heat slightly hotter than warm but not excessively hot so that you burn your mouth, hence them saying warm. For me the heat is perfect.

Laura Sasked

Expressi Milk Frother

My expressi milk jug is on cold how do i change it back to heat?

micheal c.
micheal c.

My expressi milk jug is on cold how do I turn it too heat

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Expressi Milk Frother

Where can I buy the whisk for Expressi milk frother?

jazzgirl
jazzgirl

As the expressi milk frother is supplied by Aldi I would think you could ask at your nearest store. They would have the best advice on how to source spare parts.

Leeasked

Expressi Milk Frother

My frother is doing warm milk perfectly but won't froth on cold. Any help?

Richard Thompson
Richard Thompson

Do you have the mixing blade etc fitted to inside machine.

Lee

Yes it frothing and heating the milk but on the cold setting it does nothing

Laura S

How do u get the machine from cold to hot?

Igoe

Igoeasked

Expressi Milk Frother

Is it possible to adjust the temperature? I'd like to turn it down about 5 degrees.

MrsK
MrsK

Not that I know of.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives