ALDI Expressi Milk Frother

Julie6088

Julie6088Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overflows

Doesn't matter what I do it keeps overflowing even when I pour milk to minimum even froths when it feels like no way can i make a glass of warm milk will be taking it back ASAP ill have to look for another option love the coffee machine aldi should look closer at products they are selling not happy

Overflowing

splitterzz

splitterzzMurray Region, NSW

disappointed

Our son bought us the coffee machine and frother for Xmas. We cannot stop the frother overflowing everywhere even though we do not overfill - it spills out of the spout dent at the front - a shame that we have to take it back The coffee is good from the coffee machine - shame about the frother
looks good
does not work

MLC

MLCSydney, Australia

Returned it after two weeks of disapointment

We love the coffee machine. Use it daily. But the milk frother was just a waste of time. We followed the instructions to the letter and still had problems with milk overflowing every time, and no, we were not over filling it and we were waiting two minutes between milk batches. When we returned it, we discovered there were a lot of returns for the same problem. Microwave and a whisk will do for us.
looks good, not bulky
Overflows

Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Milk Frother compares to other Milk Frothers

Alex74

Alex74AU

Does the job

After seeing positive reviews for this I decided to buy one and give it a go, after my 5 yr old Nespresso frother died, as it's about a 1/5th of the price! But was quickly dissapointed in comparison and now know that you get what you pay for. Although it worked fine the major flaw for me was that the consistency of the milk froth was not how it should be which spoiled the whole coffee experience. I ended up buying another Nespresso brand.
Very cheap, looks nice.
Thick and whipped like consistency, froth is stiff and difficult to pour out then drink as it doesn't mix in well with the coffee and you end up with 1/3 cup of froth still sitting in the bottom after finishing it.Takes a while to heat/froth up and it's a bit bulky.

Annie42
Annie42
busymum5

busymum5NSW, 2745

Great accessory to the Aldi Expressi Machine

I purchased the milk frother as an accessory to the Aldi Expressi machine and i couldn't be more happier with my purchase! It heats the milk consistantly and to a nice heat (not too hot). It has two attachments one for heating and one for heating and frothing. Skim milk tends to froth better than full cream. It's quick and super easy to use! Great price of only $25. I also ad hot chocolate powder to the milk and then it makes great hot chocolate! Only negative is you have to wipe it ckean after each use because the milk can burn a little on the bottom but it literally only takes 30 seconds to clean.
Easy to use and heats milk consistantly
Make sure you cean/wipe it after each use

HRJ

HRJSydney, NSW

Coffee Frother makes your coffee taste like you're in a cafe

The Aldi Milk Frother, sold as an accessory for their coffee machine really is first class. It consistently heats the milk to the right temperature without overheating, making it drinkable straight away. It is so simple and easy to clean that it is an essential accessory to accompany your Aldi coffee machine. It also makes for awesome hot chocolate in the coffee machine too.
Price, consistent performance, easy to clean.
bottom of the heater occasionally burns the milk and needs to be washed after every use.

Renee S

Renee SHunter Region, NSW

Great product, easy use & great results!

This is the milk frother from Aldi. It is such an easy to maintain product. So super easy to clean and the froth is to die for! We have been very happy since purchasing this! We find that it is fast and incredible quiet!! Our only negative is that it isn't very big.. You need to a separate jug for each hot chic or coffee.
Quiet, effective, inexpensive and easy to clean
Small amount at a time..

See all ALDI Expressi Milk Frother reviews

Vicki C.asked

Expressi Milk Frother

I have lost the little frothier attachment. Where can I buy a replacement. Thanks

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

What did the service number advise?

I found a pack of 6 frothers and bought them. Thanks

Maree K.

Maree K.asked

Expressi Milk Frother

I cannot get my milk frother to work does it run on batteries?

Deanne

Deanneasked

Expressi Milk Frother

My aldi milk frother has turned to cold how to I turn it back to warming the milk?

Simon
Simon

You don't, it's the default setting just press the button.

Rod D
Rod D

Mine goes straight in to cold when I turn it on. How do I stop it and get it back to hot?

David
David

Mine seems to be stuck on cold too. How do you reset it?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

The ALDI Expressi Milk Frother is a 240mL electric milk frother sold for $29.99. You can fill it up to the first line for frothing, or the second line for heating milk.

Reviewers cited good value for money as the thing they liked most about this ALDI frother.

Many coffee drinkers reported that the frother worked well for a period of time (a few weeks, or up to six months) and then stopped working. Others said that the frothing function stopped working, while the milk warming function continued working fine.

Other reviewers were frustrated that even when they filled to the correct lines, frothed milk popped the lid off the machine, causing a mess.

One review entitled ‘short life span’ appreciated the low price, but didn’t appreciate that ‘I am on to my third unit in 3 months.’ There were quite a few reviewers who bought the product multiple times, but after the second or third time decided to stop.

The ALDI Expressi Milk Frother's average rating, and the fact that opinion is divided fairly evenly between fans and detractors, could be due to the fact that true to ALDI's style, the product is continually discontinued. It's then re-introduced to the market on selected Special Buys dates (typically twice a year). This can make it difficult to keep up with any changing features, price and the overall quality of the product.

Compare all 5 ALDI Expressi Milk Frother
  • 31 Aug 2016
  • 10 May 2017
  • 6 Dec 2017
  • 2 May 2020
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2017Mar 2014Nov 2015May 2020