2ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for ExpressVPN? Claim your listing.
LIz
LIz

Could ExpressVPN (on our home PC) be stopping me from remote connecting to my work computer from home?

MR W
MR W

UAnyone in Australia been able to get BBC iplayer to work with Exprees VPN. Been on the chat line and they say their engineers are working on it. That was a month ago and still wont connect. Can get onto Channel 4 on demand and My5 in the UK but not BBC. It used to work with Nord but even that was eventually blocked by BBC.

Ade
Ade

I've had the same problem with iplayer, I keep getting the same copy and paste reply, there nowhere near to solving this problem as they were 6 months ago, they need to hold there hands up and say sorry we can't unblock this anymore, complete waste of money

Colin52

They never used to be this bad. I've been with them for 6 years and this year it doesn't work. Speeds of only a few kb/sec makes it as slow at the net was when the net first started.

Try NordVPN

ros
ros

has anyone found a VPN that actually works here in Australia with Prime video?

Janlen
Janlen

Prime fragmented at Christmas 2019 into Disney, HBO, etc etc, so most shows on the Prime platform are now not available, as they were for several years previously with VPN, The only streaming site I can now get is Netflix, the Prime catalogue is probably 85% not available for Australians on VPN, seems like 75% Indian movies (total rip off). Netflix works well, but VPN not now worth it, as the $AUD rate vs $USA makes it around $120.00 for a six month sign with Express VPN, definitely not worth it as Youtube, Google movies and Apple tv are now better value. Forget Express VPN they only show $USA amount on their site if you want to sign up, which is $59.99 for six months (US dollars so beware) and they couldnt care less you have to pay twice that amount for Australian access.

Try NordVPN