2ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN

2ExpressVPN
1.6

11% · 1184 · 86%
Brand Manager for ExpressVPN? Claim your listing.

Jill M.
Jill M.5 posts

Tommy A.
Tommy A.Sydney, NSW6 posts

I can't access Netflix outside of Australia

The main reason I chose this is that they claim you can access Netflix and other streaming libraries from around the world. COMPLETELY FALSE. Their support team is only available via chat and there seems to be a bug as I keep getting errors...anyway it's a complete of waste of time. Also when I connect to other countries, my internet speed is slow. I've chatted with 4 different support members but none could help me so I ended up cancelling thank god it's within the 30-day trial period so I was able to get full refund.
Thomas matthews
Thomas matthewsSydney16 posts

Garbage

Constant dropouts 0 support and they don't care about customers. I been with them for years and they have never provided any sort of support. This is the worst VPN provider you'd be better off finding a better one.
Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does Not Work for Netflix Australia

Dont waste your Money or Time says 30 day free trial then bills you with PayPal also does not work to view USA Netflix you can view the view log in set it to Los Angeles but the Movies time out then netfix says it has issues with you and Google keeps getting you to do those silly puzzles as it says unusual activity.
Ian Parr
Ian ParrSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Iloveshopping
IloveshoppingAustralian Capital Territory13 posts

Big waste of time

The slowest VPN ever. I have watched paint dry faster. Tried to download the latest update in the hope that it would speed it up but it failed several times. There are much better other products out there that are actually functional. Dont waste your money on this one.
Glenn
GlennHobart, TAS11 posts

Useless if you want to access Foxtel

I tried to access Foxtel but wasn't able to from any of the Australian servers, spent quite a while online with tech support but they said that they exhausted all options and couldn't do anymore, so won't be using ExpressVPN anymore.
F Y.
F Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Max L
Max LSydney Surrounds, NSW31 posts

Great Product worth the price

I initially trialed this in Bali to watch Australia TV which allowed me todo so by fooling 9Now into thinking I was in Melbourne. Easy to set up, I have it on my Iphone, Ipads, Macs and also on my modem. You can always ask, why do you need a VPN, got something to hide? But I feel my privacy from the like of search engines and other prying web sites is better protected with Express VPN. Yes, expensive compared to other VPNs but the next best voted VPN, who claims to not keep records was raided by authorities and handed over records on all their customers. Surf feeling much safer with Express VPN. The only criticism, they only offer max 12 month plans, like to see longer.
ros
rosSydney, NSW18 posts

I have just joined ExpressVPN I doesnt allow me to use the interet at all

I have had a VPN for 3 yrs so i know how it works I joined Expressvpn as I wanted to watch some prime videos and they suggested I use this its useless i joined tonite, there is no one to talk to no chat nothing I have changed my password 3 times already and still cannot log in its useless dont do ti!
time waiting
Rick
RickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Was Happy

Contacted Support and reply after seeing on my TV screen, "your using a proxy"
The reply, "Due to Netflix's aggressive blocking, we can't guarantee it would work all the time. It seems like our DNS is currently blocked right now which is why it is not working."
No other solution offered, No offset of Monthly fees, Engineers are working hard to solve problem,
No eta. Goodbye VPN. Unprofessional CS, Don't care.
Sheila
SheilaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

The product "that just doesn't work"

The product "that just doesn't work" it's a load rubbish!!! wanted it to watch BBC but it just freezes all the time and now won't work at all. Asked for money back as it's very useless and a waste of money
Gartam
GartamTownsville23 posts

So slow

Very slow. I have 100mbs download speed and it sits at about 85mbs at peak times. As soon as I connect to any server the internet speed is a joke. I will pick a server to get American netflix and the speed drops so low that the movie tiles on the home page struggle to load. The modem is 10cm from my tv and I'm using an Ethernet cable. It doesn't matter wether I use WiFi either. It ends up costing $20 a month after the AUD to USD conversion and then the international fee. It's not worth $2.
JamesT
JamesTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC32 posts

A VPN that delivers

Top speeds
Netflix support (just ask their live chat)
Great refer a friend program
Amazing customer service.
Worth every cent? They might be a bit more expensive than some of their competitors but they deliver 100x
Geoff

Mark B
Mark BWestern Australia12 posts
Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA119 posts

Very impress with customer service

Tested side with Hide.Me and Express VPN won hand down in term of speed for download. During the short period of 12 hrs not once there is a drop out (compare to 3 with Hide.Me). Their support team explained clearly at what I am expected to pay and immediately applied a refund for a first month upon subscription.

Set up on personal PC and Apple devices are very easy: even for non IT. Firmware instruction to router also very simple to follow.

Very impressive so far.