Extension Factory
See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Extension Factory

Naomi
NaomiMelbourne

Fabulous extension

Love our extension from the design to completions. Zac our superviser was attentive quick to respond and always available. We lived in the house whilst we renovated The trades were professional quiet and helpful. Although there was some hiccups along the way the job was completed on time and looks amazing. Would def recommend this company.

Elb83
Elb83Berwick

Happy Kids

Excellent company to deal with exactly what we wanted and completed ahead of time.
We added 2 bedrooms and a living area for our kids to each have a room we are all extremely happy with the job done

Marina H
Marina HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful job

I'd like to thank Extension Factory for making it possible for our house to add a second storey which consisted of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a rumpus space. They were really professional, we had good communication from the start until the work was finalised. We were really pleased with their work, the project manager was always in touch, the trades did a good job, and there was no interruption to our family life. We were amazed how quickly they did the job and no dirt could be seen in the lawn. We have recommended them to various friends who saw the second storey and are happy to recommend them to others.

LOVE THE EXTRA SPACE!

The whole process from design to build is structured and professional. We undertook a substantial ground floor extension and the transformation of our home is exactly what we envisaged. We really enjoy spending time in our new home. Extending can be stressful and there are always issues that arise but our site supervisor was very experienced and helped us through the process. We found him to be very honest and easy to talk to. Nothing seemed to faze him.

Edward
EdwardGlen Waverley

Exactly what we needed!

Ground floor bedroom, walk-in robe & ensuite extension. Alternative solution for our situation to a granny flat for my aging parents. Sales and design staff were friendly and helpful with our design. The project manager assigned to us (Aaron) was honest, helpful and very accessible. The works were delayed by days due to an unforeseen issue with the doors, but they factored in weather and resourcing perfectly. Extremely happy with the workmanship and what we have achieved overall at the price point we agreed on. Definitely far easier than trying to deal with independent builders as I have in the past.

James Hendry
James HendryMelbourne

Life Changing - Couldn't be happier

As one of the biggest financial investments that we'd ever made apart from buying our property we wanted to work with a builder who really specialised not only in construction but extensions. Zac and the team were excellent and really went the extra mile. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone -really happy with the result.

Vickie Port Melb
Vickie Port MelbPort Melbourne

Home Extension

We are delighted with the service provided by the Extension Factory and would happily recommend them. The future is much brighter with our new and improved space :)

Damien B
Damien Bmelbourne

Impressive people - impressive process.

We got 3 companies out to compare and my wife and I instantly chose The Extension Factory. The design consultant Wayne was impressive and gave us lots of design ideas we hadn’t thought of. Not pushy like the others. Project manager Bill was excellent and explained every day what was going on which we enjoyed. Our first floor extension and entertainment area were completed on time and was beyond what we had hoped for and didn’t need to move out. Couldn’t be happier.

Mandy
MandyViewbank

We should have done this ages ago!

We decided to use the extension factory for our extension and we have been extremely happy with the service provided. They have always listened to our concerns and addressed them in a timely manner. We have also ended up with a gorgeous extension, making the most of the views we can have, and we couldn't be happier.

madi
madiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

amazing!

The Extension Factory built my extension/renovation and i must say i can't believe how it turned out. The ideas they had to offer worked well and i was quite surprised to see the end result. I was in two minds as to whether to demolish and start fresh or work with what i originally had. I've had nothing but compliments from neighbours, family and friends. It truly is a transformation from a run down home to what now i call "my serenity" I used double glazing for as i live on a main road and have no regrets. Thank you yo the Extension Factory!

amazing

I would like to thank The Extension Factory for the great work that have done with my extension in Surrey Hills. Not only was it completed by Christmas which was one of highest concerns as I had family coming from overseas but I had a really switched on building manager who went over and above his role. The premises was kept clean by the tradesmen whilst we lived in the premises and anything I queried never seemed to be too much to ask. Good work everyone!

johna61

Kyeelee
KyeeleeWest Footscray

Job well done!!

Excellent Finishes...

From the outset, Extension Factory understood our vision for a second storey extension. We had a large master bedroom, ensuite, second lounge area and winding staircase built. The carpenter who built the frame was fantastic and we are very pleased with the quality of the final finishes. If you are thinking of a double storey extension in order to make the home that you already love a bit more spacious, then we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Extension Factory.