EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect

2.7

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (18)

Patti S.

Patti S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

So far not so good.

Glasses should have been here on 4th June, on 10th June I checked to see where they were and it said order on hold. Called, after an age on hold spoke to a lady, the line was really poor and hard to make out everything she was saying. They said they were on hold because they had a question and had emailed me on 20th May - no they did not I just checked and they said called - no they did not, I do not have a voice mail from them.
So they just ignore it until you call them. That is not good customer service in my book. I am a tad miffed at the lies.

Zee

ZeeMelbourne

Poor quality don’t waste your money

My frame is breaking on both sides just after the warranty expired last month. Looks like these frames are built to last one year only. I chose one of their most expensive frames thinking the cheaper ones will not last. Will not be buying again.

Burgo GCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service because no-one took ownership of the problem

EllieM

EllieMHunter Region, NSW

Close to Reporting to ACCC

TrilliaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Used to be good - no longer

Have had pairs in the past, no problems and always sent replacements if a pair failed. The last FOUR pairs have all come with clear glass in the frames. Finally the company suggested I went back to my optometrist, asclearly I couldn't tell clear glass from a lens. And having replaced the two clear pairs with another two clear pairs, I get no change out of $100. Not a happy customer.

Trillia

I am at present awaiting yet another replacement pair of glasses, which hopefully will have lenses instead of glass ! Should we have yet another problem, I will certainly get back to you asap.

Alice T.Eye Buy Direct

Thank you, Trillia. Rest assured that we will notify you through email once your replacement has been shipped out. Please reach us should you have any questions or concerns so that we may further assist you.

EM.TSydney, NSW

Not even a confirmation email

I placed my order on the 3rd of May and its the 11th of May right now and I've still haven't received a confirmation of my order being review or anything. I understand that COVID-19 can delay deliveries, but an email regarding the situation can be useful, anything to let the customer know. I can't rate the quality of the product yet, but so far the customer service is horrible.

Hi,

I’ve emailed you guys several time but haven’t received any response back at all.

Rory

RoryGreat Southern, WA

Very good glasses

We ordered 2 pairs and both came to rural WA in 8 days.
Optometrists take longer than that and twice the price. We ordered glasses with progressive and transitional lenses, and they are very good quality lenses.

The one pair did need adjusting but instructions were included. Warming the frame in hot water and a bit of bending made a much better fit.

The website is easy to use and able to use the site to try on many glasses by uploading a picture.
We'll use this site again

Amanda

Amanda

This company is a scam

The quality is completely terrible. My glasses just broke without reason and I tried to contact the company more than 10 times. They offered a replacement order and I have to pay a certain amount of dollars via a link that never came. I emailed than millions of times but they always respond with a similar message like a robot. They might be only digital attendants.
Avoid this company.

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Very pleased with these glasses

The store had what I was looking for. The virtual try-on feature was a big help because I may have passed this frame up otherwise. The quality appears excellent and they are very comfortable. I never owned photochromic lenses before and am very happy with how these work. After the traffic on your website subsided I was able to enjoy a very smooth transaction. The glasses arrived much faster than expected.

Alice T.Eye Buy Direct

My new glasses are of highest quality and fit perfectly

Just received my order which were a pair of every day prescription progressive lens and a pair of prescription sunglasses. I'm very impressed with the quality and the sturdiness of the frames. The prescription and fit are perfect. I'm definitely going to be buying future glasses from eyebuy direct!!!

Perfect, exactly what i needed fast

A really easy to navigate website. Fast shipping. The glasses I received from eye buy direct are High quality Frames and there was a wide range of frames to choose from. Im extremely satisfied with my purchase the sunglasses are a great fit and the lenses are affordable but durable. The frames are true to the picture.

Stephen W.

Stephen W.Sydney, NSW

Absolute nightmare on delivery

Spent more than 200 bucks on my glasses, sent multiple time of email, and they have a sort of e mail that keep blaming you that you’ve put your address wrongly, do they would request your address again, again and again, so they arrive my door around 6 months later.

The glasses maybe cheap, but it the worst delivery service that I ever had.

Poor quality.

Bought 2 pairs of glasses July 2018 and the frames broke within two weeks of each other. They are ok if you only want them to last for twelve months. I think they are garbage.

Jennifer

JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

BRILLIANT!!

I ordered and received my new glasses in 5 days. I almost ordered a designer label pair at OPSM and was quoted $414.
I ordered the ‘firefly’ style from EyeBuyDirect, entered my prescription and with my code my order total was $27.
Absolute bargain and I can finally read again minus the headache.
I highly recommend EyeBuyDirect and will be purchasing another pair soon.

Meg

MegHunter Region, NSW

Hecc yeah

Outstanding value for money and excellent customer service.

Can't believe all the negatives on here. I am a repeat customer, 5 pairs over 4 years. The only drawback, no health fund rebates. Nevertheless, an excellent online supplier who went out of their way to fix things when I incorrectly ordered some lenses.

Chris Bear

Chris BearWheatbelt, WA

Perfect in Every Way

Dissapointed in the high prices at my local stores, I decided to RISK? a purchase here. I got a superior product at 1/3 the price. 24/7 online follow up and confirmation of my prescription details.