EyeBuyDirect

2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
Bryce H.

Bryce H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product for the price, just wait until after covid to buy.

I've bought these and the product is solid, the customer service is solid, and the return policy is amazing considering. Just wait until covid is over shipping and manufacturing delays is something no one can control right now. The company doesn't deserve the amount of hate it's getting.

You need glasses NOW go to a optomitist, you like saving money and don't need them immediately.. Get them here. As long as you understand that, you won't be disappointed.

Do not recommend

- Ordered on 30th of April, with the expectation that glasses would ship in 7-14 days.
- I urgently needed glasses during quarantine because my previous pair broke. It’s been 24 days since, and glasses have yet to ship. They’ve been in “quality check” for 14 days now. I understand how Covid-19 is causing problems, but this is unacceptable.
-Asked for refund, and they gave generic response asking me to wait for them to ship.
- Do not purchase from this site.

Eye Buy Direct
Alice T.Eye Buy Direct
Covid19

Covid19Sydney, NSW

Waiting on reply

Due to the covid19 pandemic/epidemic I am aware of late notice replies: hope of saving through coupon money transfer and refunds of monies still awaiting reply...

Please do not hesitate to contact me as soon ASAP

Customer

Eye Buy Direct
Alice T.Eye Buy Direct
Optical Retailers

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Absolute crap service

Eyebuy Direct - Received my two pairs frames, no prescription included in either frame. Email them about it, phoned them about it. Was not listened to - constantly ignored my request for a refund instead they kept offering discount, replacement. I am still to hear about my refund! The phone call I made either dropped out or she hung up on me and no call back, after she accused me of lying about the prescription being added to the frames! I can't see!!! STILL WAITING and there's no complaints email, phone etc to contact.

Happy camper

Happy camperSouth East Queensland, QLD

After sales warranty a joke