Eye Buy Direct

Eye Buy Direct (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good quality and ridiculously low price. Great value

I have a big nose and usually find it hard to find frames that fit me well. I found a frame that fits perfectly only by using their "try on" tool on their platform. They look awesome. Cheap frames on a popular chain store feel like they're going to fall apart after a few days. This one feels like a good quality frame for a fraction of the cost of the expensive branded ones. I usually don't leave reviews but I'm so happy with the product, the service and the low price that I felt I had to share my experience. I fully recommend Eyebuy direct. From choosing the frame and "trying them" on their platform to the actual delivery, everything went smoothly. Cannot recommend them enough. I'm never overpaying on brick and mortar stores anymore.

I want to thank eye buy direct for replacing my glasses it meant alot to me . I broke them and they sent me an email saying they were going to send me another pair thanks again for the great service have a nice day

A Furness

A FurnessBrisbane

Very cheap, good quality and decent delivery time

I've been using Eyebuydirect since 2011 and just received my 3rd set of glasses (2 pairs) from them.
As usual, the prices are really cheap, about a 3rd cheaper than local optometrists, which is very nice.

Lots of glasses to choose from when ordering and the prescription was easy to enter in. Nice you can save various profiles for glasses and prescriptions.

It took 10 days from the day I ordered them for them to arrive at my door, which is a reasonable time frame for online ordering.

The quality of the glasses are as usual really good. I'm using my new pair as I type this and it's crystal clear.
The build quality on the glasses feels good, they're sturdy and no scratches, blurs etc..

No complaints here. Highly recommended.

karen

karenwestern australia

Just go to your local shop

I ordered a pair of glasses, i recently had my eyes tested so used the prescription i got from my optician, the glasses are ok for the money but i cant see a thing out of them, obviously did not use my prescription. Also waited weeks. A complete waste of time and money. The glasses are useless.

Janice steele

Janice steeleHervey bay

Great result.

I recently purchased prescription sunglasses. After procrastinating for several months, I finally made my purchase on-line. Although at first I did have problems communicating on the telephone and chat line, the end result was one which I was completely satisfied with. I would definitely refer this company to others

Fast shipping, good product.

I had a pretty great experience buying from Eye Buy Direct. After seeing some questionable reviews I thought I'd proceed with caution, but risk it anyway. I ended up buying the "Chillax" frames, and had no problem entering my script. I received regular updates on my order and a tracking number when the package sent. My order was complete and in my hands in about 8 days, which was fine with me being that I wasn't without glasses the whole time. My script is correct and the glasses themselves are fine, albeit a little flimsy feeling but nothing I'd complain about for the price. All in all, didn't have an issue!

Giulia00

Giulia00Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and product.

I have quite a difficult prescription that forces me to get the thinnest lens possible. Shopping at the regular optometrist chains costs me a fortune, so I thought I'd give Eyebuydirect a go.

The glasses are fashionable and the lenses are not too thick. The customer service is great and always helpful.

Good quality glasses

Quickpig

QuickpigSoldiers Point

Eye'd buy again

Easy, very quick, just what I ordered!

Easy browsing website, very simple to navigate and very stylish! Provided a lot of good quality information on there and instruction on how to make sure I had chosen the right size frames.

Easy to purchase, and extremly quick. Loved the updates of what stages my frames were at! Very nice touch.

I truly have no criticisms and would recommend highly to any and all.

UpYoursCanberra 2600, ACT

Unbelievably incompetent

I bought glasses. Eye Buy Direct sent them but they put an INCOMPLETE address on the package. The package was returned to them as 'undeliverable'. Not my fault!

Even though I sent an email in plain English telling them of what happened, and even though I added my full address to this email for the purpose of re-sending it, they were so incompetent that they asked for my address again.

I asked twice for a tracking number and have not heard from them and quite frankly I don't expect to hear from them. I have therefore asked for a full refund.

What a bunch of time-wasters. Now I have to buy elsewhere.

Kel

KelSydney, NSW

Very Pleased

I moved to the Murray to retire and services are limited and tend to be more expensive. We have the usual eyewear franchises but cheaper products are more often than not garbage. I stumbled across EyeBuy Direct online and decided to give them a go. Their website was simplicity itself. Of course you need your prescription but once you have that you can order your glasses as you go through step by step with options all the way.

I bought some sunglasses, polarized and with my prescription and they are fabulous for at least half the price I was quoted. Give them a go.

steve

stevegumnaburra

Fast shipping

Ordered and got my glasses in 2 weeks, very good quality and price is great, better than specs aversion and more frames to choose from

Diehard Shopper

Diehard ShopperMelbourne

Very Reasonably priced

Eyebuydirect is online store which I stumbled upon while looking for reasonably priced frames. Their virtual tryon on your own uploaded photo was feature I loved. Delivery was quick. I bought only the frame so cannot comment on the lenses. Would definitely recommend .