EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

Kristy
KristyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THE WORST

Do not buy from this place. If you do, keep your expectations very low. Their stuff sucks and it's a hassle trying to sort it. I bought two and i had to get a refund after WEEKS. Not to add the fact that the customer service was the worst.

Alice T.Eye Buy Direct

Horrible Service - GO ELSEWHERE!

Ordered on 6th APR 2021, nil updates on website. Emailed them asking what is happining and was greeted with the generic "we have escalated your concern..."

Looking at other reviews, EyeBuyDirect blames delays on Pandemic which in all honesty is a complete load.

Last email stated I will have them on or before the 26th APR 2021, if I have not received them I will be requesting a refund via the ACCC.

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great, excellent, satisfying eyeglasses from eyebuydirect.

Quality eyeglasses, very cheap and fast delivery. I bought 3 eyeglasses -2 for myself and 1 for hubby. Very satisfied and their customer service was wonderful . Bought a very stylish eyeglasses( on sale) with premium progressive lenses as well as photochcromic lenses( transition lenses) all at Au $160+++ only. I did the math per eyeglasses with premium progressive lenses and transition lenses will cost you over $700 -$1000+++ all in, if I were to buy other stores.

Good service, decent products

I know there are some negative service reviews on here, but I had the opposite experience. First pair ordered and arrived within a few days, however, I did not like the style. Quoting their return policy to them I was offered a replacement and only charged the difference. The second pair took longer to arrive (couple weeks). The quality of both thee glasses are alright, both frames seemed to have a dry film coating on them, but for the price it is fine.

DON’T IGNORE THE POOR REVIEWS

jzmnrse
jzmnrse

I appreciate that the pandemic is causing issues but some basic communication goes a long way. I’ve already contacted directly via the online query form on 21/3, still with no response :)

Matt Chatt Sydney, NSW

Products not bad but service is abysmal!

Matt Chatt

Thank you for finally processing, it’s just a shame it’s comes down to public criticism to force the issue.

PuppiePerth

Poor service

Glasses was damaged so had to order a pair urgently. Friend recommended Eyebuydirect with 7-14 days delivery.
Placed order on the 15.
It's now 4 March.
I got no glasses.
All emails requesting update been ignored but funny enough, I get daily 'get these frames for free' spam from them.

First and last time I'm ordering from them.

Puppie

You shouldn't be blaming the pandemic when all my other interstate orders are punctual.

Oli
OliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Keep stuffing up my orders...

I ordered two pairs of glasses and specifically asked them to use the same script and details of my previous order but that didn't match.

I can read with but can't work on a computer with as the focusing distance is too short.

The previous order was fine (although they sent me the wrong size first) and I don't know why they couldn't match the details this time despite the fact I mentioned it not once but twice while orderinh.

Also it took ages for me to get the glasses and they're obviously cut them in china.

Not happy and although they are cheap and look great I'd rather pay more, buy local and have glasses I can use and wish I gave the money to charity instead

Bella
BellaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ordered glasses and arrived 14 days later. Love the style, fit, lenses. What costs $200 at an Aust Optometrist cost $40 from Eyebuydirect. Fast delivery. Only downside is cannot claim from health fund as seller is based overseas.

PISSED OFF
PISSED OFFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM!!!!

Do NOT waste your money you will be told different reasons to as why your glasses haven't arrived yet. Then you will be told it's at the "lab" then told it's on it's way then told oh sorry we didn't get your payment when thank GOD I had proof and top of that try to add a few more dollars for you to pay. For God's sake people are struggling enough and these idiots just scam people. You will not get it in 7 days it's been over a month and still nothing just excuses. Go to your local optometrist guys. Will be taking this further because this has to stop and preying on innocent people is disgusting and karma will come knocking. Disgusting scamming company. If I could give no stars I would.

Abir
Abir Sydney, NSW

Excellent pricing with great quality glasses.

James Bonadies
James BonadiesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap website. Money made in USA, products from CHINA

Useless website. Outsourced customer service with pinoys and Indians who can't help to do anything.
Website says 7-14 business days for shipping, 2 months now and still not received my order.

helena S
helena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Let down big time!

Gina
Gina

Didnt receive my order and refund!

Gillian Ward
Gillian WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect glasses

After waiting too long for my glasses they finally arrived. I am pleased to say they are great! Very pleased with the frame and the lenses.

I am really happy with my prescription sunglasses

The polarised prescription Hanoi frame sunglasses I bought seem to be good and came to less than half the price of what I would have paid in a brand store. They also have an option that they donate a pair for the pair that you buy to kids around the world which I thought was a nice touch. Shipping took about 17 business days, so a bit longer than the 14 business days advertised, but not too long.

Himawan H.
Himawan H.Sydney, NSW

Same problems

Placed the order on 25 September 2020. The first problem was that my payment didn't get through to their system and I had to fill out a statement form to authorize the card payment. That was a week being wasted. Now (23 October 2020), another problem is that my order status has been the 'lens cutting & bevel edging' one for more than 2 weeks. I should have taken the bad reviews that have been given by people on this site seriously. At this point, I think I will never get my order.

actualfred
actualfredSouthwest, VIC

Cannot be trusted

Amber Sky S.
Amber Sky S.South East Queensland, QLD

never had a problem

I have ordered quiet a few pairs of prescription glasses from eyebuydirect. I started with a cheap pair just to check the waters. every pair ive received arrived around 2 weeks after I order which to me is normal consider it takes specsavers and opsm around the same time. I love how on the website you can see what the glasses look like on a photo of yourself plus that fact you can also donate a pair for every pair you buy! I found my new favourite frames!

Mario
MarioSydney, NSW

Do not Order

On the 30th August I placed an order and paid for a pair of eyeglasses. My status had not changed in 20 days ,so an email was sent, No reply. On the 23rd I called and customer service advised, a second pair will be processed and wait another 7 to 14 days. Now the 9 October 2020 and more phone calls ,I am advised a third pair will be processed. This company is incompetent in processing and completing orders and would not recommend .Now to see if I have my money returned or a pair of glasses ever arriving.

Haven't received my order after 14 days

I have placed an order on the 4th of September 2020. My order status have not been updated since. After contacting the customer contact centre, I was advised the order is in quality testing and an update from the logistics department will be requested. I am still waiting to get an status update to my status, starting to doubt if I will and begin to wonder if this company will deliver the paid products. Is this a legitimate company?? I would recommend people rather to visit an optometrist or local store, where you may have the real guarantee of getting your products delivered in less than 14 days.

No one
No onePerth, WA

Have ordered many times and always happy

Once they sent me frames which were larger than stated but they let me keep them and order another pair at no extra cost. They have always been good to deal with

Incredibly disappointing customer care

SCAM!!!

• +2Thumbnail
BGHD

I don’t even want to call your dodgy number, EVERYONE has said in their reviews that you hang up on them and ignore the issue. So pathetic.

Ashlee
Ashlee Mid North Coast, NSW

Very Happy!

I ordered one pair or glasses with my new prescription. They came very fast - just over two weeks! Glasses are good quality and I am very happy. Would order again!!