EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

If you need glasses in 2023, order NOW

First order. Supposed to be shipped by Sep 06.
Nothing.
Called and mailed.
Noone called back though got a 10 page survey form to FILL OUT to 'review' the help of the guy that never called.
Called again and they started a NEW order
Supposed to come by 22-Sep and still nothing so far though I keep getting emails that order is progressing but it has been at the same stage since Day ONE
Will try to ask for a refund by 22-Sep and will post review on whether the glasses arrived or even if they denied the refund by Sep 30

TaylahDharruk

Doesn't even deserve the 1 star.

ShareefaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delay and poor updating

I purchased two pairs of glasses on the 2nd of August and I was advised it will arrive in the next 10 days. On the order update page, it said that the expected arrival date was 14th of August, and I am writing this on the 17th as I do not see any further update. I chatted with customer representative twice and the result was only disappointment and insult.

Shareefa

I have done all that and not much has been done other than extending the estimated date. If it cannot be even shipped by 14th of August, why should you say it will arrive by the 14th? Today is 18th of August and still it is not shipped yet.

Terrible

Terrible experience i’ve ever had!
I’ve ordered glass 13 days ago but order status has not changed for 12 days!
No response and no customer service

Kristy
KristyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THE WORST

Do not buy from this place. If you do, keep your expectations very low. Their stuff sucks and it's a hassle trying to sort it. I bought two and i had to get a refund after WEEKS. Not to add the fact that the customer service was the worst.

Alice T.Eye Buy Direct

Horrible Service - GO ELSEWHERE!

Ordered on 6th APR 2021, nil updates on website. Emailed them asking what is happining and was greeted with the generic "we have escalated your concern..."

Looking at other reviews, EyeBuyDirect blames delays on Pandemic which in all honesty is a complete load.

Last email stated I will have them on or before the 26th APR 2021, if I have not received them I will be requesting a refund via the ACCC.

DON’T IGNORE THE POOR REVIEWS

jzmnrse
jzmnrse

I appreciate that the pandemic is causing issues but some basic communication goes a long way. I’ve already contacted directly via the online query form on 21/3, still with no response :)

PuppiePerth

Poor service

Glasses was damaged so had to order a pair urgently. Friend recommended Eyebuydirect with 7-14 days delivery.
Placed order on the 15.
It's now 4 March.
I got no glasses.
All emails requesting update been ignored but funny enough, I get daily 'get these frames for free' spam from them.

First and last time I'm ordering from them.

Puppie

You shouldn't be blaming the pandemic when all my other interstate orders are punctual.

PISSED OFF
PISSED OFFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM!!!!

Do NOT waste your money you will be told different reasons to as why your glasses haven't arrived yet. Then you will be told it's at the "lab" then told it's on it's way then told oh sorry we didn't get your payment when thank GOD I had proof and top of that try to add a few more dollars for you to pay. For God's sake people are struggling enough and these idiots just scam people. You will not get it in 7 days it's been over a month and still nothing just excuses. Go to your local optometrist guys. Will be taking this further because this has to stop and preying on innocent people is disgusting and karma will come knocking. Disgusting scamming company. If I could give no stars I would.

James Bonadies
James BonadiesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap website. Money made in USA, products from CHINA

Useless website. Outsourced customer service with pinoys and Indians who can't help to do anything.
Website says 7-14 business days for shipping, 2 months now and still not received my order.

Gina
Gina

Didnt receive my order and refund!

Himawan H.
Himawan H.Sydney, NSW

Same problems

Placed the order on 25 September 2020. The first problem was that my payment didn't get through to their system and I had to fill out a statement form to authorize the card payment. That was a week being wasted. Now (23 October 2020), another problem is that my order status has been the 'lens cutting & bevel edging' one for more than 2 weeks. I should have taken the bad reviews that have been given by people on this site seriously. At this point, I think I will never get my order.

actualfred
actualfredSouthwest, VIC

Cannot be trusted

Mario
MarioSydney, NSW

Do not Order

On the 30th August I placed an order and paid for a pair of eyeglasses. My status had not changed in 20 days ,so an email was sent, No reply. On the 23rd I called and customer service advised, a second pair will be processed and wait another 7 to 14 days. Now the 9 October 2020 and more phone calls ,I am advised a third pair will be processed. This company is incompetent in processing and completing orders and would not recommend .Now to see if I have my money returned or a pair of glasses ever arriving.

Haven't received my order after 14 days

I have placed an order on the 4th of September 2020. My order status have not been updated since. After contacting the customer contact centre, I was advised the order is in quality testing and an update from the logistics department will be requested. I am still waiting to get an status update to my status, starting to doubt if I will and begin to wonder if this company will deliver the paid products. Is this a legitimate company?? I would recommend people rather to visit an optometrist or local store, where you may have the real guarantee of getting your products delivered in less than 14 days.

Gilded W.
Gilded W.asked

I have noticed a lot of people saying they have had longer than advertised waits for their order. I was considering making an order, but would like to know how long the actual wait times have been.

How long did they tell you it would take for your order to arrive? Did it arrive? What was the actual length of time it took?

Mona
Mona

2-3 weeks normally and I order them yearly. But with covid, around a month. It's more due to Auspost delays though as I can see my current package just sitting there for 2 weeks now.

Hi Maam / Sir,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

We are delighted to know that you've found the style that you like in EyeBuyDirect.

First, we make sure that the glasses will pass the highest quality standard since your satisfaction is our top priority.
It normally takes the order to be delivered within 7-14 business days including the processing of lenses.
We encounter no delays recently, even if there is any delay, we make sure to inform our customers ahead of time.

Second, please be informed that we offer an online tracking system for our customers to track the package. On top of that, we are available 24/7 to support you. And yes, that includes the holidays.

As a courtesy, please accept this code VIP30 discount code for your new purchase. Just enter the code upon check out to knock down 30% on your whole order.

* Applicable only to frames $15 or more and cannot be on sale.
* Offer subject to adjustment due to modifications, returns, cancellations, and exchanges.
* Maximum 6 frames per order.
* Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
* Offer may not be used on Ray-Ban and Oakley frames.
* Offer can only be used once a year.

Thank you and have a great day!

Alice

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care

Taylah

I ordered Aug 30th 2021 and was told it would arrive by the 9th of September, they came on September 21st. The reason they came so late was because they were not cleared for shipping for over 2 weeks, the delivery company delivered it within 2 days of receiving it so it wasn't a fault with the delivery company it was with them.

isa
isaasked

This is my tracking number AU49031083 which was ordered on 22 /12/2020. Just want to know where is the parcel even with the Covid 19 delays.

Hi Isabella,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

In regards to your order, it has been shipped via AU POST EXPRESS POST EPARCEL on 2021-01-04 12:00:00
Your tracking number is NRL2038939010825
Upon checking, it was delivered to your on file address on January 5th.

Feel free to let us know if you have any question. Thank you.

BR,

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care Team

Joshua H.
Joshua H.asked

Hi can My girlfriend(Star)wear my prescription glasses, and can i wear stars reading glasses?

Get an answer from our members and Eye Buy Direct representatives