Listing monitored by EyeBuyDirect

Poor quality...very slow

Frames broke within one week. During a phone call, I was told I could not purchase frame only, had to purchase frame with lens. How long does it take to collect stock frame, with stock lens? Try three weeks, and still waiting for delivery.

Alice T.EyeBuyDirectSend a private message

Cannot claim on Australian health insurance

The glasses are fine, but if you are planning on claiming this on optical extras insurance in Australia you won't be able to as they don't have an Australian business/ABN so HBF rejected the claim saying:

"We are unable to pay a benefit for this provider because at the date of treatment, the services were provided outside of Australia. Legislation prohibits all health funds from paying benefits for treatment,
services and products received or purchased outside of Australia."

Jason
Jason
Eren Yeager
Eren YeagerSydney, NSW

Delivery Service is extremely terrible

I order my glasses on the January 20th and they said on February 3rd it’ll be shipped by then I’ve waiting 20 days and it still hasn’t came and I have astigmatism for 6 years and my eye sight is incredibly terrible and I really need it never buying they’re glasses after this.

Arno J.
Arno J.Central Queensland, QLD

Very bad experience. Do not buy glasses there.

Very bad experience, extremely disappointed by the quality of glasses with a broken frame after 2 months after no particular damage/reason. Lens of equal poor quality for 1 total of $135. Don't buy anything there. No refund offered even partial, a second similar pair may or may not be shipped, I don't care. Not recommended.

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Horrible service. Don’t bother.

On week six of what was supposed to be 1 week turn around on my glasses. Terrible call centre team. No help. Same vague answer every time. I’m told “1-3 days” and “we’ve escalated your order” every 3 days since it’s been delayed. Still nothing. Promised a follow up email call after every phone call and nothing. I’m gonna wait 2 more days and cancel my order and lodge a dispute with PayPal as I assume they’ll be just as difficult to deal with for a refund.

tmarktas
tmarktasNorth-West & West coast, TAS

They were very accommodating.

Was not happy with the sunglasses I received, phone the appropriate number, explained the problem. Was offered another style of glasses, received a part refund, and just picked up replacement glasses from post office. Very impressed with the service and email updates.

Tom Barton
Tom BartonAU

All as described.

Cristina
Cristina

Pretty darn good!

Very slow and SLOW !!!

Ttttt

Your assistance not helpful when they keep saying waiting for response after 1-2 days, i have called and messaged your people!

Ttttt

Please check the order AU64080553 and shipe it out for me to make sure it come on time please. I have seen many review same my problem!

Worst service

Took ages for order to process. Quality check lasted weeks. They charged for Express post and they are nowhere. After contacting the customer service they keep telling you that it is under quality check, I wonder what it takes to check a pair of glasses.

RICKY K.
RICKY K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has CRACKED within days :(

Natália S.
Natália S.Illawarra, NSW

The first and last time I buy with EyeBuyDirect

I am so disappointed with their services and will never shop there again.
I ordered my glasses over a month ago, and because it was late, I kept getting in touch with their customer service. Every time I did that, they gave me a different arrival date and said a representative would get in touch within 24 to 48 hours to give me updates. Needless to say that they NEVER got in touch, and I kept having to do that over and over again without actually resolving my problem.
Prescription glasses are essential and you should have a little bit more respect for your customers.

Michael
Michael South East Queensland, QLD

Good product, although a bit late on arrival

The website was very intuitive, managed to put in the details easily. Product came in 3-4 weeks later compared to the assigned 2 weeks. However, got my lenses as specified and frame is quite nice, and pricewise its very reasonable. If you need your glasses ASAP, then you may need to think about it especially with christmas coming up. However, if you can wait then go for it. Customer service is quite nice too, I wasn't worried about the company losing my glasses. Overall, would definitely buy more products in the future.

Annabelle
AnnabelleQueensland

Lovely glasses

Absolutely perfect. Easy to use website with a great range. I am thrilled with my new glasses. I bought both sunglasses and readers and couldn’t be happier.

Sally
SallyMid North Coast, NSW

I was nervous because of the reviews....