Listing monitored by EyeBuyDirect

2.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
tmarktas
tmarktasNorth-West & West coast, TAS

They were very accommodating.

Was not happy with the sunglasses I received, phone the appropriate number, explained the problem. Was offered another style of glasses, received a part refund, and just picked up replacement glasses from post office. Very impressed with the service and email updates.

Kristy
KristyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THE WORST

Do not buy from this place. If you do, keep your expectations very low. Their stuff sucks and it's a hassle trying to sort it. I bought two and i had to get a refund after WEEKS. Not to add the fact that the customer service was the worst.

Bryce H.
Bryce H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product for the price, just wait until after covid to buy.

I've bought these and the product is solid, the customer service is solid, and the return policy is amazing considering. Just wait until covid is over shipping and manufacturing delays is something no one can control right now. The company doesn't deserve the amount of hate it's getting.

You need glasses NOW go to a optomitist, you like saving money and don't need them immediately.. Get them here. As long as you understand that, you won't be disappointed.

Do not recommend

- Ordered on 30th of April, with the expectation that glasses would ship in 7-14 days.
- I urgently needed glasses during quarantine because my previous pair broke. It’s been 24 days since, and glasses have yet to ship. They’ve been in “quality check” for 14 days now. I understand how Covid-19 is causing problems, but this is unacceptable.
-Asked for refund, and they gave generic response asking me to wait for them to ship.
- Do not purchase from this site.

Optical Retailers

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Absolute crap service

Eyebuy Direct - Received my two pairs frames, no prescription included in either frame. Email them about it, phoned them about it. Was not listened to - constantly ignored my request for a refund instead they kept offering discount, replacement. I am still to hear about my refund! The phone call I made either dropped out or she hung up on me and no call back, after she accused me of lying about the prescription being added to the frames! I can't see!!! STILL WAITING and there's no complaints email, phone etc to contact.

Happy camper
Happy camperSouth East Queensland, QLD

After sales warranty a joke

chris
chrisasked

can u buy just the frames?

Gilded W.
Gilded W.asked

I have noticed a lot of people saying they have had longer than advertised waits for their order. I was considering making an order, but would like to know how long the actual wait times have been.

How long did they tell you it would take for your order to arrive? Did it arrive? What was the actual length of time it took?

Mona
Mona

2-3 weeks normally and I order them yearly. But with covid, around a month. It's more due to Auspost delays though as I can see my current package just sitting there for 2 weeks now.

Taylah
Taylah
isa
isaasked

This is my tracking number AU49031083 which was ordered on 22 /12/2020. Just want to know where is the parcel even with the Covid 19 delays.

Alice T.EyeBuyDirectSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and EyeBuyDirect representatives