EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

Matt Chatt Sydney, NSW

Products not bad but service is abysmal!

Matt Chatt

Thank you for finally processing, it’s just a shame it’s comes down to public criticism to force the issue.

Oli
OliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Keep stuffing up my orders...

I ordered two pairs of glasses and specifically asked them to use the same script and details of my previous order but that didn't match.

I can read with but can't work on a computer with as the focusing distance is too short.

The previous order was fine (although they sent me the wrong size first) and I don't know why they couldn't match the details this time despite the fact I mentioned it not once but twice while orderinh.

Also it took ages for me to get the glasses and they're obviously cut them in china.

Not happy and although they are cheap and look great I'd rather pay more, buy local and have glasses I can use and wish I gave the money to charity instead

helena S
helena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Let down big time!

Covid19
Covid19Sydney, NSW

Waiting on reply

Due to the covid19 pandemic/epidemic I am aware of late notice replies: hope of saving through coupon money transfer and refunds of monies still awaiting reply...

Please do not hesitate to contact me as soon ASAP

Customer

Optical Retailers

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Tyler T
Tyler TOakleigh East

Shipping problems

Bought some glasses, they shipped. But they didn't put my unit on the address even though it was specified on my account. Anyway so there was some screw ups with aus post and the glasses never came and so I contacted Eyebuy and they offered a replacement. All this was fine. Except this time I specifically sent them my address through email to them. Guess what. No damn unit number again. So now I'm waiting to see if these ones even show up. Get your stuff together seriously.

Vovos
VovosIllawarra, NSW

Get what you pay for cheap price cheap quality.

I liked the website userbility. Ive had my glasses now for under a year now. They aren’t the best quality. Hair gets caught in the frame hinges, that needs tightening from time to time, and the lenses anti scratch lasted 6 months, also I had one of the nose pads fall off which I replaced. But on the plus side, it’s really cheap. Could get four pairs for the price of one. That would last you 2 years.
In a nut shell, Id just go to your local shop and get one if you don’t like the high turnover, but if you are strapped for cash then its an ok alternative. 2.5 stars

isa
isaasked

This is my tracking number AU49031083 which was ordered on 22 /12/2020. Just want to know where is the parcel even with the Covid 19 delays.

Hi Isabella,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

In regards to your order, it has been shipped via AU POST EXPRESS POST EPARCEL on 2021-01-04 12:00:00
Your tracking number is NRL2038939010825
Upon checking, it was delivered to your on file address on January 5th.

Feel free to let us know if you have any question. Thank you.

BR,

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care Team

Joshua H.
Joshua H.asked

Hi can My girlfriend(Star)wear my prescription glasses, and can i wear stars reading glasses?

BGHD
BGHDasked

Why do you lie to your paying customers ?

Hi Sir/Maam,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

We do apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.

EyeBuyDirect aims to maintain high standards of customer care. Also, we want to be open, diverse and transparent to our customers. Feel free to private message us your order number or email address so that we may further assist you. Also, you may call us at 1-855-393-2891 (US) and 1800-734-918 (AU) should you have any further query or concern. Our business hours are 9am-12am Mon-Fri and 9am-6pm Sat-Sun EST.

Thank you!