EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

Krissy
KrissyQueensland

Terrible customer service and order times

The glasses haven’t arrived and it’s the day the promised they would. In fact the glasses haven’t even been posted. I don’t mind waiting but they charge a lot for express post and when I enquired they continue to just say they’ll arrive on the 27th. It doesn’t make sense and the representative was rude about me asking. I can’t say what the quality of the glasses are as there is no sign that they will be sent at this point. I’ll be contacting pay pal, I cannot in good conscience recommend this company. There are other online glasses services much better than this one to use.

Arno J.
Arno J.Central Queensland, QLD

Very bad experience. Do not buy glasses there.

Very bad experience, extremely disappointed by the quality of glasses with a broken frame after 2 months after no particular damage/reason. Lens of equal poor quality for 1 total of $135. Don't buy anything there. No refund offered even partial, a second similar pair may or may not be shipped, I don't care. Not recommended.

Horrible service. Don’t bother.

On week six of what was supposed to be 1 week turn around on my glasses. Terrible call centre team. No help. Same vague answer every time. I’m told “1-3 days” and “we’ve escalated your order” every 3 days since it’s been delayed. Still nothing. Promised a follow up email call after every phone call and nothing. I’m gonna wait 2 more days and cancel my order and lodge a dispute with PayPal as I assume they’ll be just as difficult to deal with for a refund.

tmarktas
tmarktasNorth-West & West coast, TAS

They were very accommodating.

Was not happy with the sunglasses I received, phone the appropriate number, explained the problem. Was offered another style of glasses, received a part refund, and just picked up replacement glasses from post office. Very impressed with the service and email updates.

Tom Barton
Tom BartonAU

All as described.

Cristina
Cristina

Pretty darn good!

Very slow and SLOW !!!

Ttttt

Your assistance not helpful when they keep saying waiting for response after 1-2 days, i have called and messaged your people!

Ttttt

Please check the order AU64080553 and shipe it out for me to make sure it come on time please. I have seen many review same my problem!

Worst service

Took ages for order to process. Quality check lasted weeks. They charged for Express post and they are nowhere. After contacting the customer service they keep telling you that it is under quality check, I wonder what it takes to check a pair of glasses.

RICKY K.
RICKY K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has CRACKED within days :(

Natália S.
Natália S.Illawarra, NSW

The first and last time I buy with EyeBuyDirect

I am so disappointed with their services and will never shop there again.
I ordered my glasses over a month ago, and because it was late, I kept getting in touch with their customer service. Every time I did that, they gave me a different arrival date and said a representative would get in touch within 24 to 48 hours to give me updates. Needless to say that they NEVER got in touch, and I kept having to do that over and over again without actually resolving my problem.
Prescription glasses are essential and you should have a little bit more respect for your customers.

Michael
Michael South East Queensland, QLD

Good product, although a bit late on arrival

The website was very intuitive, managed to put in the details easily. Product came in 3-4 weeks later compared to the assigned 2 weeks. However, got my lenses as specified and frame is quite nice, and pricewise its very reasonable. If you need your glasses ASAP, then you may need to think about it especially with christmas coming up. However, if you can wait then go for it. Customer service is quite nice too, I wasn't worried about the company losing my glasses. Overall, would definitely buy more products in the future.

Annabelle
AnnabelleQueensland

Lovely glasses

Absolutely perfect. Easy to use website with a great range. I am thrilled with my new glasses. I bought both sunglasses and readers and couldn’t be happier.

Sally
SallyMid North Coast, NSW

I was nervous because of the reviews....

Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Great quality affordable glasses

Great quality glasses for the price. Fantastic transition lenses. Great fast customer service. The product was exactly as described and what I wanted!

Alice T.Eye Buy Direct

Lowest Price With "Fast Delivery" . I highly doubt so.

I placed my order with EBD with the promise of 'Fast shipping', even was charged for 'express postage'. The order is in warehouse where 'The final touches are being added' to my order for last 2 weeks.

Was told that it would arrive before 10th October, and yet here I am looking at the status where it still hasn't been shipped.

Rhea B.

Writing this on 14th October. No status updates, no tracking info, not surprised.

Rhea B.

If the order can't be sent this week, please let me know so that I can apply for a refund.

Gilded W.
Gilded W.asked

I have noticed a lot of people saying they have had longer than advertised waits for their order. I was considering making an order, but would like to know how long the actual wait times have been.

How long did they tell you it would take for your order to arrive? Did it arrive? What was the actual length of time it took?

Mona
Mona

2-3 weeks normally and I order them yearly. But with covid, around a month. It's more due to Auspost delays though as I can see my current package just sitting there for 2 weeks now.

Hi Maam / Sir,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

We are delighted to know that you've found the style that you like in EyeBuyDirect.

First, we make sure that the glasses will pass the highest quality standard since your satisfaction is our top priority.
It normally takes the order to be delivered within 7-14 business days including the processing of lenses.
We encounter no delays recently, even if there is any delay, we make sure to inform our customers ahead of time.

Second, please be informed that we offer an online tracking system for our customers to track the package. On top of that, we are available 24/7 to support you. And yes, that includes the holidays.

As a courtesy, please accept this code VIP30 discount code for your new purchase. Just enter the code upon check out to knock down 30% on your whole order.

* Applicable only to frames $15 or more and cannot be on sale.
* Offer subject to adjustment due to modifications, returns, cancellations, and exchanges.
* Maximum 6 frames per order.
* Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
* Offer may not be used on Ray-Ban and Oakley frames.
* Offer can only be used once a year.

Thank you and have a great day!

Alice

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care

Taylah
Taylah

I ordered Aug 30th 2021 and was told it would arrive by the 9th of September, they came on September 21st. The reason they came so late was because they were not cleared for shipping for over 2 weeks, the delivery company delivered it within 2 days of receiving it so it wasn't a fault with the delivery company it was with them.

isa
isaasked

This is my tracking number AU49031083 which was ordered on 22 /12/2020. Just want to know where is the parcel even with the Covid 19 delays.

Hi Isabella,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

In regards to your order, it has been shipped via AU POST EXPRESS POST EPARCEL on 2021-01-04 12:00:00
Your tracking number is NRL2038939010825
Upon checking, it was delivered to your on file address on January 5th.

Feel free to let us know if you have any question. Thank you.

BR,

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care Team

Joshua H.
Joshua H.asked

Hi can My girlfriend(Star)wear my prescription glasses, and can i wear stars reading glasses?

Get an answer from our members and Eye Buy Direct representatives