EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by EyeBuyDirect

Incredibly disappointing customer care

SCAM!!!

• +2Thumbnail
BGHD

I don’t even want to call your dodgy number, EVERYONE has said in their reviews that you hang up on them and ignore the issue. So pathetic.

Jackie
JackieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great glasses, fast turn around.

Patti S.
Patti S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

Kerri Jones
Kerri Jones

Did not fill the prescription and will not replace them

Do not buy from redirect, they did not follow my order instructions and then wouldn't replace them but offered 15% of to place a new order....yeah NO
Buy elsewhere
These people have no manners and cannot follow order details

Karl
KarlMelbourne

Poor quality

Received my glasses after 5 weeks. Poor quality. Cheap plastic glasses. I recommend using a real optometrist to get your glassed. Very disappointing. Poor customer service and after care. Never again.

So far not so good.

Glasses should have been here on 4th June, on 10th June I checked to see where they were and it said order on hold. Called, after an age on hold spoke to a lady, the line was really poor and hard to make out everything she was saying. They said they were on hold because they had a question and had emailed me on 20th May - no they did not I just checked and they said called - no they did not, I do not have a voice mail from them.
So they just ignore it until you call them. That is not good customer service in my book. I am a tad miffed at the lies.

Zee
ZeeMelbourne

Poor quality don’t waste your money

My frame is breaking on both sides just after the warranty expired last month. Looks like these frames are built to last one year only. I chose one of their most expensive frames thinking the cheaper ones will not last. Will not be buying again.

Burgo GCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service because no-one took ownership of the problem

Bryce H.
Bryce H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product for the price, just wait until after covid to buy.

I've bought these and the product is solid, the customer service is solid, and the return policy is amazing considering. Just wait until covid is over shipping and manufacturing delays is something no one can control right now. The company doesn't deserve the amount of hate it's getting.

You need glasses NOW go to a optomitist, you like saving money and don't need them immediately.. Get them here. As long as you understand that, you won't be disappointed.

Do not recommend

- Ordered on 30th of April, with the expectation that glasses would ship in 7-14 days.
- I urgently needed glasses during quarantine because my previous pair broke. It’s been 24 days since, and glasses have yet to ship. They’ve been in “quality check” for 14 days now. I understand how Covid-19 is causing problems, but this is unacceptable.
-Asked for refund, and they gave generic response asking me to wait for them to ship.
- Do not purchase from this site.

LDMIBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Customer Service

Contacted them via text message last Monday to ask where sunglasses are. My order is saying shipped, but has no tracking number. Tried calling their number, no response. Messages through their Facebook page, received two generic messages stating they have received a high number of requests. Another fob off, stating how busy they are. I’ve spent my money with you. I’m the client. Totally understand the climate were in currently but I do feel 5 working days is really a long time to wait for a simple response. Not happy. Plenty of competition out there, won’t use them again.

LDMIB

Your details are saying despatched, but can’t track the order cos there is no tracking number. Order # is AU39574114 - could you please confirm it's been sent, including the tracking number? Thank you

EllieM
EllieMHunter Region, NSW

Close to Reporting to ACCC

TrilliaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Used to be good - no longer

Have had pairs in the past, no problems and always sent replacements if a pair failed. The last FOUR pairs have all come with clear glass in the frames. Finally the company suggested I went back to my optometrist, asclearly I couldn't tell clear glass from a lens. And having replaced the two clear pairs with another two clear pairs, I get no change out of $100. Not a happy customer.

Trillia

I am at present awaiting yet another replacement pair of glasses, which hopefully will have lenses instead of glass ! Should we have yet another problem, I will certainly get back to you asap.

Alice T.EyeBuyDirectSend a private message

Thank you, Trillia. Rest assured that we will notify you through email once your replacement has been shipped out. Please reach us should you have any questions or concerns so that we may further assist you.

EM.TSydney, NSW

Not even a confirmation email

I placed my order on the 3rd of May and its the 11th of May right now and I've still haven't received a confirmation of my order being review or anything. I understand that COVID-19 can delay deliveries, but an email regarding the situation can be useful, anything to let the customer know. I can't rate the quality of the product yet, but so far the customer service is horrible.

Hi,

I’ve emailed you guys several time but haven’t received any response back at all.

Terrible Experience

Covid19
Covid19Sydney, NSW

Waiting on reply

Due to the covid19 pandemic/epidemic I am aware of late notice replies: hope of saving through coupon money transfer and refunds of monies still awaiting reply...

Please do not hesitate to contact me as soon ASAP

Customer

Amanda
Amanda

This company is a scam

The quality is completely terrible. My glasses just broke without reason and I tried to contact the company more than 10 times. They offered a replacement order and I have to pay a certain amount of dollars via a link that never came. I emailed than millions of times but they always respond with a similar message like a robot. They might be only digital attendants.
Avoid this company.

Alice T.EyeBuyDirectSend a private message

Very pleased with these glasses

The store had what I was looking for. The virtual try-on feature was a big help because I may have passed this frame up otherwise. The quality appears excellent and they are very comfortable. I never owned photochromic lenses before and am very happy with how these work. After the traffic on your website subsided I was able to enjoy a very smooth transaction. The glasses arrived much faster than expected.

Alice T.EyeBuyDirectSend a private message

My new glasses are of highest quality and fit perfectly

Just received my order which were a pair of every day prescription progressive lens and a pair of prescription sunglasses. I'm very impressed with the quality and the sturdiness of the frames. The prescription and fit are perfect. I'm definitely going to be buying future glasses from eyebuy direct!!!

Perfect, exactly what i needed fast

A really easy to navigate website. Fast shipping. The glasses I received from eye buy direct are High quality Frames and there was a wide range of frames to choose from. Im extremely satisfied with my purchase the sunglasses are a great fit and the lenses are affordable but durable. The frames are true to the picture.

Fast & Fashionable!

Recommend! Took less than 5 days to arrive. Looked just like the virtual try on. Wow, impressed! And such good value - $80 for two pairs total. Very stylish. Will use again in future.

Stephen W.
Stephen W.Sydney, NSW

Absolute nightmare on delivery

Spent more than 200 bucks on my glasses, sent multiple time of email, and they have a sort of e mail that keep blaming you that you’ve put your address wrongly, do they would request your address again, again and again, so they arrive my door around 6 months later.

The glasses maybe cheap, but it the worst delivery service that I ever had.

Poor quality.

Bought 2 pairs of glasses July 2018 and the frames broke within two weeks of each other. They are ok if you only want them to last for twelve months. I think they are garbage.

Get it right
Get it rightWestern Australia

Fantastic fit ,very sturdy and inexpensive

Have bought a total of 5 pairs in 3 orders so far. The designs are not comparable to designer standards which might have fancy embellishments, but they get the prescription perfect every time. I am very hard on glasses - the Spec saver ones usually break within 3 months and they don't fit. they fall off my face or with the multifocal ones I had to tilt my head up to the ceiling to be able to read anything AND I had to put $400+ towards it even after Medibank paid their bit. However eyebuy direct are amazing in that their glasses last a phenomenal amount of wear and tear and I love that they keep coming out with new designs. I am definitely sticking with Eyebuy Direct.