EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by EyeBuyDirect

Meg
MegHunter Region, NSW

Hecc yeah

Outstanding value for money and excellent customer service.

Can't believe all the negatives on here. I am a repeat customer, 5 pairs over 4 years. The only drawback, no health fund rebates. Nevertheless, an excellent online supplier who went out of their way to fix things when I incorrectly ordered some lenses.

Happy camper
Happy camperSouth East Queensland, QLD

After sales warranty a joke

Chris Bear
Chris BearWheatbelt, WA

Perfect in Every Way

Dissapointed in the high prices at my local stores, I decided to RISK? a purchase here. I got a superior product at 1/3 the price. 24/7 online follow up and confirmation of my prescription details.

O.S
O.S

ABSOLUTE SCAM - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

Purchased two pairs of glasses. They arrived, looking different to the pictures, absolute flimsy quality. The lenses don't even seem to have a prescription in them. As per their "no questions asked full refund" policy I have requested a refund and they tried to dissuade me from it. About a dozen emails and 3 days later I am still trying to get my refund. I don't know how they have such good reviews, I honestly suspect they are fake reviews because this company is so dodgy, it is obvious they are a scam.

Tyler T
Tyler TOakleigh East

Shipping problems

Bought some glasses, they shipped. But they didn't put my unit on the address even though it was specified on my account. Anyway so there was some screw ups with aus post and the glasses never came and so I contacted Eyebuy and they offered a replacement. All this was fine. Except this time I specifically sent them my address through email to them. Guess what. No damn unit number again. So now I'm waiting to see if these ones even show up. Get your stuff together seriously.

New glasses

Hello I would just like to tell everyone at eyebuydirect that both my mother and I are both that you all are fantastic. We are very very happy with our glasses thank you all so much. We will be a return customer extremely grateful

Danny
Danny

Beyond expectations

Vovos
VovosIllawarra, NSW

Get what you pay for cheap price cheap quality.

I liked the website userbility. Ive had my glasses now for under a year now. They aren’t the best quality. Hair gets caught in the frame hinges, that needs tightening from time to time, and the lenses anti scratch lasted 6 months, also I had one of the nose pads fall off which I replaced. But on the plus side, it’s really cheap. Could get four pairs for the price of one. That would last you 2 years.
In a nut shell, Id just go to your local shop and get one if you don’t like the high turnover, but if you are strapped for cash then its an ok alternative. 2.5 stars

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Junk quality frames and lenses

I've owned over 20 pairs of glasses over the years and the last 5 pairs have been brought online.
My 3 month old glasses from eyebuy are terrible... cracked on the lens..and 2 places on the frames... seems to just be really cheap materials.
Very disappointed.

Good quality and ridiculously low price. Great value

I have a big nose and usually find it hard to find frames that fit me well. I found a frame that fits perfectly only by using their "try on" tool on their platform. They look awesome. Cheap frames on a popular chain store feel like they're going to fall apart after a few days. This one feels like a good quality frame for a fraction of the cost of the expensive branded ones. I usually don't leave reviews but I'm so happy with the product, the service and the low price that I felt I had to share my experience. I fully recommend Eyebuy direct. From choosing the frame and "trying them" on their platform to the actual delivery, everything went smoothly. Cannot recommend them enough. I'm never overpaying on brick and mortar stores anymore.

I want to thank eye buy direct for replacing my glasses it meant alot to me . I broke them and they sent me an email saying they were going to send me another pair thanks again for the great service have a nice day

A Furness
A FurnessBrisbane

Very cheap, good quality and decent delivery time

I've been using Eyebuydirect since 2011 and just received my 3rd set of glasses (2 pairs) from them.
As usual, the prices are really cheap, about a 3rd cheaper than local optometrists, which is very nice.

Lots of glasses to choose from when ordering and the prescription was easy to enter in. Nice you can save various profiles for glasses and prescriptions.

It took 10 days from the day I ordered them for them to arrive at my door, which is a reasonable time frame for online ordering.

The quality of the glasses are as usual really good. I'm using my new pair as I type this and it's crystal clear.
The build quality on the glasses feels good, they're sturdy and no scratches, blurs etc..

No complaints here. Highly recommended.

karen
karenwestern australia

Just go to your local shop

I ordered a pair of glasses, i recently had my eyes tested so used the prescription i got from my optician, the glasses are ok for the money but i cant see a thing out of them, obviously did not use my prescription. Also waited weeks. A complete waste of time and money. The glasses are useless.

Janice steele
Janice steeleHervey bay

Great result.

I recently purchased prescription sunglasses. After procrastinating for several months, I finally made my purchase on-line. Although at first I did have problems communicating on the telephone and chat line, the end result was one which I was completely satisfied with. I would definitely refer this company to others

Quickpig
QuickpigSoldiers Point

Eye'd buy again

Easy, very quick, just what I ordered!

Easy browsing website, very simple to navigate and very stylish! Provided a lot of good quality information on there and instruction on how to make sure I had chosen the right size frames.

Easy to purchase, and extremly quick. Loved the updates of what stages my frames were at! Very nice touch.

I truly have no criticisms and would recommend highly to any and all.

UpYoursCanberra 2600, ACT

Unbelievably incompetent

I bought glasses. Eye Buy Direct sent them but they put an INCOMPLETE address on the package. The package was returned to them as 'undeliverable'. Not my fault!

Even though I sent an email in plain English telling them of what happened, and even though I added my full address to this email for the purpose of re-sending it, they were so incompetent that they asked for my address again.

I asked twice for a tracking number and have not heard from them and quite frankly I don't expect to hear from them. I have therefore asked for a full refund.

What a bunch of time-wasters. Now I have to buy elsewhere.

Kel
KelSydney, NSW

Very Pleased

I moved to the Murray to retire and services are limited and tend to be more expensive. We have the usual eyewear franchises but cheaper products are more often than not garbage. I stumbled across EyeBuy Direct online and decided to give them a go. Their website was simplicity itself. Of course you need your prescription but once you have that you can order your glasses as you go through step by step with options all the way.

I bought some sunglasses, polarized and with my prescription and they are fabulous for at least half the price I was quoted. Give them a go.

Diehard Shopper
Diehard ShopperMelbourne

Very Reasonably priced

Eyebuydirect is online store which I stumbled upon while looking for reasonably priced frames. Their virtual tryon on your own uploaded photo was feature I loved. Delivery was quick. I bought only the frame so cannot comment on the lenses. Would definitely recommend .