EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

Incredibly disappointing customer care

SCAM!!!

• +2Thumbnail
BGHD

I don’t even want to call your dodgy number, EVERYONE has said in their reviews that you hang up on them and ignore the issue. So pathetic.

Patti S.
Patti S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

Kerri Jones
Kerri Jones

Did not fill the prescription and will not replace them

Do not buy from redirect, they did not follow my order instructions and then wouldn't replace them but offered 15% of to place a new order....yeah NO
Buy elsewhere
These people have no manners and cannot follow order details

Karl
KarlMelbourne

Poor quality

Received my glasses after 5 weeks. Poor quality. Cheap plastic glasses. I recommend using a real optometrist to get your glassed. Very disappointing. Poor customer service and after care. Never again.

So far not so good.

Glasses should have been here on 4th June, on 10th June I checked to see where they were and it said order on hold. Called, after an age on hold spoke to a lady, the line was really poor and hard to make out everything she was saying. They said they were on hold because they had a question and had emailed me on 20th May - no they did not I just checked and they said called - no they did not, I do not have a voice mail from them.
So they just ignore it until you call them. That is not good customer service in my book. I am a tad miffed at the lies.

Zee
ZeeMelbourne

Poor quality don’t waste your money

My frame is breaking on both sides just after the warranty expired last month. Looks like these frames are built to last one year only. I chose one of their most expensive frames thinking the cheaper ones will not last. Will not be buying again.

Burgo GCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service because no-one took ownership of the problem

Do not recommend

- Ordered on 30th of April, with the expectation that glasses would ship in 7-14 days.
- I urgently needed glasses during quarantine because my previous pair broke. It’s been 24 days since, and glasses have yet to ship. They’ve been in “quality check” for 14 days now. I understand how Covid-19 is causing problems, but this is unacceptable.
-Asked for refund, and they gave generic response asking me to wait for them to ship.
- Do not purchase from this site.

LDMIBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Customer Service

Contacted them via text message last Monday to ask where sunglasses are. My order is saying shipped, but has no tracking number. Tried calling their number, no response. Messages through their Facebook page, received two generic messages stating they have received a high number of requests. Another fob off, stating how busy they are. I’ve spent my money with you. I’m the client. Totally understand the climate were in currently but I do feel 5 working days is really a long time to wait for a simple response. Not happy. Plenty of competition out there, won’t use them again.

LDMIB

Your details are saying despatched, but can’t track the order cos there is no tracking number. Order # is AU39574114 - could you please confirm it's been sent, including the tracking number? Thank you

EllieM
EllieMHunter Region, NSW

Close to Reporting to ACCC

TrilliaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Used to be good - no longer

Have had pairs in the past, no problems and always sent replacements if a pair failed. The last FOUR pairs have all come with clear glass in the frames. Finally the company suggested I went back to my optometrist, asclearly I couldn't tell clear glass from a lens. And having replaced the two clear pairs with another two clear pairs, I get no change out of $100. Not a happy customer.

Trillia

I am at present awaiting yet another replacement pair of glasses, which hopefully will have lenses instead of glass ! Should we have yet another problem, I will certainly get back to you asap.

Alice T.Eye Buy Direct

Thank you, Trillia. Rest assured that we will notify you through email once your replacement has been shipped out. Please reach us should you have any questions or concerns so that we may further assist you.

EM.TSydney, NSW

Not even a confirmation email

I placed my order on the 3rd of May and its the 11th of May right now and I've still haven't received a confirmation of my order being review or anything. I understand that COVID-19 can delay deliveries, but an email regarding the situation can be useful, anything to let the customer know. I can't rate the quality of the product yet, but so far the customer service is horrible.

Hi,

I’ve emailed you guys several time but haven’t received any response back at all.

Terrible Experience

Covid19
Covid19Sydney, NSW

Waiting on reply

Due to the covid19 pandemic/epidemic I am aware of late notice replies: hope of saving through coupon money transfer and refunds of monies still awaiting reply...

Please do not hesitate to contact me as soon ASAP

Customer

Amanda
Amanda

This company is a scam

The quality is completely terrible. My glasses just broke without reason and I tried to contact the company more than 10 times. They offered a replacement order and I have to pay a certain amount of dollars via a link that never came. I emailed than millions of times but they always respond with a similar message like a robot. They might be only digital attendants.
Avoid this company.

Stephen W.
Stephen W.Sydney, NSW

Absolute nightmare on delivery

Spent more than 200 bucks on my glasses, sent multiple time of email, and they have a sort of e mail that keep blaming you that you’ve put your address wrongly, do they would request your address again, again and again, so they arrive my door around 6 months later.

The glasses maybe cheap, but it the worst delivery service that I ever had.

Poor quality.

Bought 2 pairs of glasses July 2018 and the frames broke within two weeks of each other. They are ok if you only want them to last for twelve months. I think they are garbage.

Absolute crap service

Eyebuy Direct - Received my two pairs frames, no prescription included in either frame. Email them about it, phoned them about it. Was not listened to - constantly ignored my request for a refund instead they kept offering discount, replacement. I am still to hear about my refund! The phone call I made either dropped out or she hung up on me and no call back, after she accused me of lying about the prescription being added to the frames! I can't see!!! STILL WAITING and there's no complaints email, phone etc to contact.

Happy camper
Happy camperSouth East Queensland, QLD

After sales warranty a joke

O.S
O.S

ABSOLUTE SCAM - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

Purchased two pairs of glasses. They arrived, looking different to the pictures, absolute flimsy quality. The lenses don't even seem to have a prescription in them. As per their "no questions asked full refund" policy I have requested a refund and they tried to dissuade me from it. About a dozen emails and 3 days later I am still trying to get my refund. I don't know how they have such good reviews, I honestly suspect they are fake reviews because this company is so dodgy, it is obvious they are a scam.

Tyler T
Tyler TOakleigh East

Shipping problems

Bought some glasses, they shipped. But they didn't put my unit on the address even though it was specified on my account. Anyway so there was some screw ups with aus post and the glasses never came and so I contacted Eyebuy and they offered a replacement. All this was fine. Except this time I specifically sent them my address through email to them. Guess what. No damn unit number again. So now I'm waiting to see if these ones even show up. Get your stuff together seriously.

Vovos
VovosIllawarra, NSW

Get what you pay for cheap price cheap quality.

I liked the website userbility. Ive had my glasses now for under a year now. They aren’t the best quality. Hair gets caught in the frame hinges, that needs tightening from time to time, and the lenses anti scratch lasted 6 months, also I had one of the nose pads fall off which I replaced. But on the plus side, it’s really cheap. Could get four pairs for the price of one. That would last you 2 years.
In a nut shell, Id just go to your local shop and get one if you don’t like the high turnover, but if you are strapped for cash then its an ok alternative. 2.5 stars

Junk quality frames and lenses

I've owned over 20 pairs of glasses over the years and the last 5 pairs have been brought online.
My 3 month old glasses from eyebuy are terrible... cracked on the lens..and 2 places on the frames... seems to just be really cheap materials.
Very disappointed.

karen
karenwestern australia

Just go to your local shop

I ordered a pair of glasses, i recently had my eyes tested so used the prescription i got from my optician, the glasses are ok for the money but i cant see a thing out of them, obviously did not use my prescription. Also waited weeks. A complete waste of time and money. The glasses are useless.