EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

Mario
MarioSydney, NSW

Do not Order

On the 30th August I placed an order and paid for a pair of eyeglasses. My status had not changed in 20 days ,so an email was sent, No reply. On the 23rd I called and customer service advised, a second pair will be processed and wait another 7 to 14 days. Now the 9 October 2020 and more phone calls ,I am advised a third pair will be processed. This company is incompetent in processing and completing orders and would not recommend .Now to see if I have my money returned or a pair of glasses ever arriving.

Haven't received my order after 14 days

I have placed an order on the 4th of September 2020. My order status have not been updated since. After contacting the customer contact centre, I was advised the order is in quality testing and an update from the logistics department will be requested. I am still waiting to get an status update to my status, starting to doubt if I will and begin to wonder if this company will deliver the paid products. Is this a legitimate company?? I would recommend people rather to visit an optometrist or local store, where you may have the real guarantee of getting your products delivered in less than 14 days.

No one
No onePerth, WA

Have ordered many times and always happy

Once they sent me frames which were larger than stated but they let me keep them and order another pair at no extra cost. They have always been good to deal with

Incredibly disappointing customer care

SCAM!!!

• +2Thumbnail
BGHD

I don’t even want to call your dodgy number, EVERYONE has said in their reviews that you hang up on them and ignore the issue. So pathetic.

Ashlee
Ashlee Mid North Coast, NSW

Very Happy!

I ordered one pair or glasses with my new prescription. They came very fast - just over two weeks! Glasses are good quality and I am very happy. Would order again!!

Did what they said they would

Prescription glasses for $40, and delivered when they said they would. Can't ask for more than that. I'm sorry that some other people had bad experiences, but I've got no complaints

Patti S.
Patti S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

Kerri Jones
Kerri Jones

Did not fill the prescription and will not replace them

Do not buy from redirect, they did not follow my order instructions and then wouldn't replace them but offered 15% of to place a new order....yeah NO
Buy elsewhere
These people have no manners and cannot follow order details

Karl
KarlMelbourne

Poor quality

Received my glasses after 5 weeks. Poor quality. Cheap plastic glasses. I recommend using a real optometrist to get your glassed. Very disappointing. Poor customer service and after care. Never again.

So far not so good.

Glasses should have been here on 4th June, on 10th June I checked to see where they were and it said order on hold. Called, after an age on hold spoke to a lady, the line was really poor and hard to make out everything she was saying. They said they were on hold because they had a question and had emailed me on 20th May - no they did not I just checked and they said called - no they did not, I do not have a voice mail from them.
So they just ignore it until you call them. That is not good customer service in my book. I am a tad miffed at the lies.

Zee
ZeeMelbourne

Poor quality don’t waste your money

My frame is breaking on both sides just after the warranty expired last month. Looks like these frames are built to last one year only. I chose one of their most expensive frames thinking the cheaper ones will not last. Will not be buying again.

Burgo GCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service because no-one took ownership of the problem

Do not recommend

- Ordered on 30th of April, with the expectation that glasses would ship in 7-14 days.
- I urgently needed glasses during quarantine because my previous pair broke. It’s been 24 days since, and glasses have yet to ship. They’ve been in “quality check” for 14 days now. I understand how Covid-19 is causing problems, but this is unacceptable.
-Asked for refund, and they gave generic response asking me to wait for them to ship.
- Do not purchase from this site.

LDMIBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Customer Service

Contacted them via text message last Monday to ask where sunglasses are. My order is saying shipped, but has no tracking number. Tried calling their number, no response. Messages through their Facebook page, received two generic messages stating they have received a high number of requests. Another fob off, stating how busy they are. I’ve spent my money with you. I’m the client. Totally understand the climate were in currently but I do feel 5 working days is really a long time to wait for a simple response. Not happy. Plenty of competition out there, won’t use them again.

LDMIB

Your details are saying despatched, but can’t track the order cos there is no tracking number. Order # is AU39574114 - could you please confirm it's been sent, including the tracking number? Thank you

EllieM
EllieMHunter Region, NSW

Close to Reporting to ACCC

TrilliaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Used to be good - no longer

Have had pairs in the past, no problems and always sent replacements if a pair failed. The last FOUR pairs have all come with clear glass in the frames. Finally the company suggested I went back to my optometrist, asclearly I couldn't tell clear glass from a lens. And having replaced the two clear pairs with another two clear pairs, I get no change out of $100. Not a happy customer.

Trillia

I am at present awaiting yet another replacement pair of glasses, which hopefully will have lenses instead of glass ! Should we have yet another problem, I will certainly get back to you asap.

Alice T.Eye Buy Direct

Thank you, Trillia. Rest assured that we will notify you through email once your replacement has been shipped out. Please reach us should you have any questions or concerns so that we may further assist you.

EM.TSydney, NSW

Not even a confirmation email

I placed my order on the 3rd of May and its the 11th of May right now and I've still haven't received a confirmation of my order being review or anything. I understand that COVID-19 can delay deliveries, but an email regarding the situation can be useful, anything to let the customer know. I can't rate the quality of the product yet, but so far the customer service is horrible.

Hi,

I’ve emailed you guys several time but haven’t received any response back at all.

Terrible Experience

Covid19
Covid19Sydney, NSW

Waiting on reply

Due to the covid19 pandemic/epidemic I am aware of late notice replies: hope of saving through coupon money transfer and refunds of monies still awaiting reply...

Please do not hesitate to contact me as soon ASAP

Customer

Rory
RoryGreat Southern, WA

Very good glasses

We ordered 2 pairs and both came to rural WA in 8 days.
Optometrists take longer than that and twice the price. We ordered glasses with progressive and transitional lenses, and they are very good quality lenses.

The one pair did need adjusting but instructions were included. Warming the frame in hot water and a bit of bending made a much better fit.

The website is easy to use and able to use the site to try on many glasses by uploading a picture.
We'll use this site again

Amanda
Amanda

This company is a scam

The quality is completely terrible. My glasses just broke without reason and I tried to contact the company more than 10 times. They offered a replacement order and I have to pay a certain amount of dollars via a link that never came. I emailed than millions of times but they always respond with a similar message like a robot. They might be only digital attendants.
Avoid this company.

Stephen W.
Stephen W.Sydney, NSW

Absolute nightmare on delivery

Spent more than 200 bucks on my glasses, sent multiple time of email, and they have a sort of e mail that keep blaming you that you’ve put your address wrongly, do they would request your address again, again and again, so they arrive my door around 6 months later.

The glasses maybe cheap, but it the worst delivery service that I ever had.

Poor quality.

Bought 2 pairs of glasses July 2018 and the frames broke within two weeks of each other. They are ok if you only want them to last for twelve months. I think they are garbage.

Absolute crap service

Eyebuy Direct - Received my two pairs frames, no prescription included in either frame. Email them about it, phoned them about it. Was not listened to - constantly ignored my request for a refund instead they kept offering discount, replacement. I am still to hear about my refund! The phone call I made either dropped out or she hung up on me and no call back, after she accused me of lying about the prescription being added to the frames! I can't see!!! STILL WAITING and there's no complaints email, phone etc to contact.