EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

Absolute crap service

Eyebuy Direct - Received my two pairs frames, no prescription included in either frame. Email them about it, phoned them about it. Was not listened to - constantly ignored my request for a refund instead they kept offering discount, replacement. I am still to hear about my refund! The phone call I made either dropped out or she hung up on me and no call back, after she accused me of lying about the prescription being added to the frames! I can't see!!! STILL WAITING and there's no complaints email, phone etc to contact.

Happy camper
Happy camperSouth East Queensland, QLD

After sales warranty a joke

O.S
O.S

ABSOLUTE SCAM - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

Purchased two pairs of glasses. They arrived, looking different to the pictures, absolute flimsy quality. The lenses don't even seem to have a prescription in them. As per their "no questions asked full refund" policy I have requested a refund and they tried to dissuade me from it. About a dozen emails and 3 days later I am still trying to get my refund. I don't know how they have such good reviews, I honestly suspect they are fake reviews because this company is so dodgy, it is obvious they are a scam.

Tyler T
Tyler TOakleigh East

Shipping problems

Bought some glasses, they shipped. But they didn't put my unit on the address even though it was specified on my account. Anyway so there was some screw ups with aus post and the glasses never came and so I contacted Eyebuy and they offered a replacement. All this was fine. Except this time I specifically sent them my address through email to them. Guess what. No damn unit number again. So now I'm waiting to see if these ones even show up. Get your stuff together seriously.

Karen
Karen

Good quality for the price

Ive purchased a couple of pairs. Sunglasses and progressive. Service was excellent, email follow up and even received a phone call because of pair that went missing in the post. They couldnt help enough. The quality of the frames I found good for their prices, web site is easy to order and email communication was excellent. If the glasses arent right you have the option to change styles and they will send you out another pair and tell you to keep the first pair - donate them......

Vovos
VovosIllawarra, NSW

Get what you pay for cheap price cheap quality.

I liked the website userbility. Ive had my glasses now for under a year now. They aren’t the best quality. Hair gets caught in the frame hinges, that needs tightening from time to time, and the lenses anti scratch lasted 6 months, also I had one of the nose pads fall off which I replaced. But on the plus side, it’s really cheap. Could get four pairs for the price of one. That would last you 2 years.
In a nut shell, Id just go to your local shop and get one if you don’t like the high turnover, but if you are strapped for cash then its an ok alternative. 2.5 stars

Junk quality frames and lenses

I've owned over 20 pairs of glasses over the years and the last 5 pairs have been brought online.
My 3 month old glasses from eyebuy are terrible... cracked on the lens..and 2 places on the frames... seems to just be really cheap materials.
Very disappointed.

karen
karenwestern australia

Just go to your local shop

I ordered a pair of glasses, i recently had my eyes tested so used the prescription i got from my optician, the glasses are ok for the money but i cant see a thing out of them, obviously did not use my prescription. Also waited weeks. A complete waste of time and money. The glasses are useless.

Fast shipping, good product.

I had a pretty great experience buying from Eye Buy Direct. After seeing some questionable reviews I thought I'd proceed with caution, but risk it anyway. I ended up buying the "Chillax" frames, and had no problem entering my script. I received regular updates on my order and a tracking number when the package sent. My order was complete and in my hands in about 8 days, which was fine with me being that I wasn't without glasses the whole time. My script is correct and the glasses themselves are fine, albeit a little flimsy feeling but nothing I'd complain about for the price. All in all, didn't have an issue!

Giulia00
Giulia00Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and product.

I have quite a difficult prescription that forces me to get the thinnest lens possible. Shopping at the regular optometrist chains costs me a fortune, so I thought I'd give Eyebuydirect a go.

The glasses are fashionable and the lenses are not too thick. The customer service is great and always helpful.

Good quality glasses

UpYoursCanberra 2600, ACT

Unbelievably incompetent

I bought glasses. Eye Buy Direct sent them but they put an INCOMPLETE address on the package. The package was returned to them as 'undeliverable'. Not my fault!

Even though I sent an email in plain English telling them of what happened, and even though I added my full address to this email for the purpose of re-sending it, they were so incompetent that they asked for my address again.

I asked twice for a tracking number and have not heard from them and quite frankly I don't expect to hear from them. I have therefore asked for a full refund.

What a bunch of time-wasters. Now I have to buy elsewhere.

steve
stevegumnaburra

Fast shipping

Ordered and got my glasses in 2 weeks, very good quality and price is great, better than specs aversion and more frames to choose from