EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

Michael
Michael South East Queensland, QLD

Good product, although a bit late on arrival

The website was very intuitive, managed to put in the details easily. Product came in 3-4 weeks later compared to the assigned 2 weeks. However, got my lenses as specified and frame is quite nice, and pricewise its very reasonable. If you need your glasses ASAP, then you may need to think about it especially with christmas coming up. However, if you can wait then go for it. Customer service is quite nice too, I wasn't worried about the company losing my glasses. Overall, would definitely buy more products in the future.

Annabelle
AnnabelleQueensland

Lovely glasses

Absolutely perfect. Easy to use website with a great range. I am thrilled with my new glasses. I bought both sunglasses and readers and couldn’t be happier.

Sally
SallyMid North Coast, NSW

I was nervous because of the reviews....

Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Great quality affordable glasses

Great quality glasses for the price. Fantastic transition lenses. Great fast customer service. The product was exactly as described and what I wanted!

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Lowest Price With "Fast Delivery" . I highly doubt so.

I placed my order with EBD with the promise of 'Fast shipping', even was charged for 'express postage'. The order is in warehouse where 'The final touches are being added' to my order for last 2 weeks.

Was told that it would arrive before 10th October, and yet here I am looking at the status where it still hasn't been shipped.

Rhea B.

Writing this on 14th October. No status updates, no tracking info, not surprised.

Rhea B.

If the order can't be sent this week, please let me know so that I can apply for a refund.

Excellect titanium bifocals, exactly as ordered.

i ordered 2 pairs. i was able to specify arm length and nose bridge width. They are a perfect fit. Very happy.

If you need glasses in 2023, order NOW

First order. Supposed to be shipped by Sep 06.
Nothing.
Called and mailed.
Noone called back though got a 10 page survey form to FILL OUT to 'review' the help of the guy that never called.
Called again and they started a NEW order
Supposed to come by 22-Sep and still nothing so far though I keep getting emails that order is progressing but it has been at the same stage since Day ONE
Will try to ask for a refund by 22-Sep and will post review on whether the glasses arrived or even if they denied the refund by Sep 30

TaylahDharruk

Doesn't even deserve the 1 star.

MonaSydney, NSW

Always reliable with cost saving

Been using them for years as long as you know your script. Definite value for money especially for klutzes like me. Once they got the script wrong and was happy to replace for me free of charge and another time it broke on its own which was also remedied. I've ordered a lot from them so not many faults.

Hippoponomous
Hippoponomous

No complaints here

ShareefaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delay and poor updating

I purchased two pairs of glasses on the 2nd of August and I was advised it will arrive in the next 10 days. On the order update page, it said that the expected arrival date was 14th of August, and I am writing this on the 17th as I do not see any further update. I chatted with customer representative twice and the result was only disappointment and insult.

Shareefa

I have done all that and not much has been done other than extending the estimated date. If it cannot be even shipped by 14th of August, why should you say it will arrive by the 14th? Today is 18th of August and still it is not shipped yet.

Terrible

Terrible experience i’ve ever had!
I’ve ordered glass 13 days ago but order status has not changed for 12 days!
No response and no customer service

Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value For Money And Customer Service

I have ordered multiple pairs of glasses so far and I'm happy with the quality and price. My lens prescription which is high has always been perfect. So much cheaper than buying glasses in store especially for someone who needs high index lenses. They also offer a replacement pair or refund within 14 days of receiving your glasses if they don't fit you, which I needed to do and I got sent a new pair for free which I was very grateful for. I have been really impressed with the products and customer service from Eyebuydirect and will continue to purchase my glasses from them for years to come.

Fawäd Mastoi
Fawäd MastoiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Product, Genuinely Low Prices

Monica
MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love EBD! Great service, price, and products.

So far, I've ordered 7 pairs of glasses and sunglasses with EBD, and the process has been so easy. I had my and my husband's prescription, but we had to measure our own PD. It was pretty easy with the little printout ruler on the website. I have Transitions in my glasses, and my husband got blue light blockers. I love the frames! I did have to adjust the ear bits in hot water, but that's pretty standard with new glasses. It does take a bit of fiddling around, but so worth it not to have to go into the store. We even got a free pair of sunglasses, which I upgraded to prescription lenses for around $40 including express post. Absolutely no complaints.

Gilded W.
Gilded W.asked

I have noticed a lot of people saying they have had longer than advertised waits for their order. I was considering making an order, but would like to know how long the actual wait times have been.

How long did they tell you it would take for your order to arrive? Did it arrive? What was the actual length of time it took?

Mona

2-3 weeks normally and I order them yearly. But with covid, around a month. It's more due to Auspost delays though as I can see my current package just sitting there for 2 weeks now.

Hi Maam / Sir,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

We are delighted to know that you've found the style that you like in EyeBuyDirect.

First, we make sure that the glasses will pass the highest quality standard since your satisfaction is our top priority.
It normally takes the order to be delivered within 7-14 business days including the processing of lenses.
We encounter no delays recently, even if there is any delay, we make sure to inform our customers ahead of time.

Second, please be informed that we offer an online tracking system for our customers to track the package. On top of that, we are available 24/7 to support you. And yes, that includes the holidays.

As a courtesy, please accept this code VIP30 discount code for your new purchase. Just enter the code upon check out to knock down 30% on your whole order.

* Applicable only to frames $15 or more and cannot be on sale.
* Offer subject to adjustment due to modifications, returns, cancellations, and exchanges.
* Maximum 6 frames per order.
* Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
* Offer may not be used on Ray-Ban and Oakley frames.
* Offer can only be used once a year.

Thank you and have a great day!

Alice

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care

Taylah

I ordered Aug 30th 2021 and was told it would arrive by the 9th of September, they came on September 21st. The reason they came so late was because they were not cleared for shipping for over 2 weeks, the delivery company delivered it within 2 days of receiving it so it wasn't a fault with the delivery company it was with them.

isa
isaasked

This is my tracking number AU49031083 which was ordered on 22 /12/2020. Just want to know where is the parcel even with the Covid 19 delays.

Hi Isabella,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

In regards to your order, it has been shipped via AU POST EXPRESS POST EPARCEL on 2021-01-04 12:00:00
Your tracking number is NRL2038939010825
Upon checking, it was delivered to your on file address on January 5th.

Feel free to let us know if you have any question. Thank you.

BR,

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care Team

Joshua H.
Joshua H.asked

Hi can My girlfriend(Star)wear my prescription glasses, and can i wear stars reading glasses?

Get an answer from our members and Eye Buy Direct representatives