EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by EyeBuyDirect

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (51)

PISSED OFF
PISSED OFFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM!!!!

Do NOT waste your money you will be told different reasons to as why your glasses haven't arrived yet. Then you will be told it's at the "lab" then told it's on it's way then told oh sorry we didn't get your payment when thank GOD I had proof and top of that try to add a few more dollars for you to pay. For God's sake people are struggling enough and these idiots just scam people. You will not get it in 7 days it's been over a month and still nothing just excuses. Go to your local optometrist guys. Will be taking this further because this has to stop and preying on innocent people is disgusting and karma will come knocking. Disgusting scamming company. If I could give no stars I would.

Abir
Abir Sydney, NSW

Excellent pricing with great quality glasses.

James Bonadies
James BonadiesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap website. Money made in USA, products from CHINA

Useless website. Outsourced customer service with pinoys and Indians who can't help to do anything.
Website says 7-14 business days for shipping, 2 months now and still not received my order.

Gina
Gina

Didnt receive my order and refund!

actualfred
actualfredSouthwest, VIC

Cannot be trusted

Amber Sky S.
Amber Sky S.South East Queensland, QLD

never had a problem

I have ordered quiet a few pairs of prescription glasses from eyebuydirect. I started with a cheap pair just to check the waters. every pair ive received arrived around 2 weeks after I order which to me is normal consider it takes specsavers and opsm around the same time. I love how on the website you can see what the glasses look like on a photo of yourself plus that fact you can also donate a pair for every pair you buy! I found my new favourite frames!

Mario
MarioSydney, NSW

Do not Order

On the 30th August I placed an order and paid for a pair of eyeglasses. My status had not changed in 20 days ,so an email was sent, No reply. On the 23rd I called and customer service advised, a second pair will be processed and wait another 7 to 14 days. Now the 9 October 2020 and more phone calls ,I am advised a third pair will be processed. This company is incompetent in processing and completing orders and would not recommend .Now to see if I have my money returned or a pair of glasses ever arriving.

Incredibly disappointing customer care

Jackie
JackieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great glasses, fast turn around.

Patti S.
Patti S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

So far not so good.

Glasses should have been here on 4th June, on 10th June I checked to see where they were and it said order on hold. Called, after an age on hold spoke to a lady, the line was really poor and hard to make out everything she was saying. They said they were on hold because they had a question and had emailed me on 20th May - no they did not I just checked and they said called - no they did not, I do not have a voice mail from them.
So they just ignore it until you call them. That is not good customer service in my book. I am a tad miffed at the lies.

Zee
ZeeMelbourne

Poor quality don’t waste your money

My frame is breaking on both sides just after the warranty expired last month. Looks like these frames are built to last one year only. I chose one of their most expensive frames thinking the cheaper ones will not last. Will not be buying again.

Burgo GCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service because no-one took ownership of the problem

EllieM
EllieMHunter Region, NSW

Close to Reporting to ACCC

TrilliaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Used to be good - no longer

Have had pairs in the past, no problems and always sent replacements if a pair failed. The last FOUR pairs have all come with clear glass in the frames. Finally the company suggested I went back to my optometrist, asclearly I couldn't tell clear glass from a lens. And having replaced the two clear pairs with another two clear pairs, I get no change out of $100. Not a happy customer.

Trillia

I am at present awaiting yet another replacement pair of glasses, which hopefully will have lenses instead of glass ! Should we have yet another problem, I will certainly get back to you asap.

Alice T.EyeBuyDirectSend a private message

Thank you, Trillia. Rest assured that we will notify you through email once your replacement has been shipped out. Please reach us should you have any questions or concerns so that we may further assist you.

EM.TSydney, NSW

Not even a confirmation email

I placed my order on the 3rd of May and its the 11th of May right now and I've still haven't received a confirmation of my order being review or anything. I understand that COVID-19 can delay deliveries, but an email regarding the situation can be useful, anything to let the customer know. I can't rate the quality of the product yet, but so far the customer service is horrible.

Hi,

I’ve emailed you guys several time but haven’t received any response back at all.

Amanda
Amanda

This company is a scam

The quality is completely terrible. My glasses just broke without reason and I tried to contact the company more than 10 times. They offered a replacement order and I have to pay a certain amount of dollars via a link that never came. I emailed than millions of times but they always respond with a similar message like a robot. They might be only digital attendants.
Avoid this company.

Alice T.EyeBuyDirectSend a private message

Very pleased with these glasses

The store had what I was looking for. The virtual try-on feature was a big help because I may have passed this frame up otherwise. The quality appears excellent and they are very comfortable. I never owned photochromic lenses before and am very happy with how these work. After the traffic on your website subsided I was able to enjoy a very smooth transaction. The glasses arrived much faster than expected.

Alice T.EyeBuyDirectSend a private message

My new glasses are of highest quality and fit perfectly

Just received my order which were a pair of every day prescription progressive lens and a pair of prescription sunglasses. I'm very impressed with the quality and the sturdiness of the frames. The prescription and fit are perfect. I'm definitely going to be buying future glasses from eyebuy direct!!!

Perfect, exactly what i needed fast

A really easy to navigate website. Fast shipping. The glasses I received from eye buy direct are High quality Frames and there was a wide range of frames to choose from. Im extremely satisfied with my purchase the sunglasses are a great fit and the lenses are affordable but durable. The frames are true to the picture.

Stephen W.
Stephen W.Sydney, NSW

Absolute nightmare on delivery

Spent more than 200 bucks on my glasses, sent multiple time of email, and they have a sort of e mail that keep blaming you that you’ve put your address wrongly, do they would request your address again, again and again, so they arrive my door around 6 months later.

The glasses maybe cheap, but it the worst delivery service that I ever had.

Poor quality.

Bought 2 pairs of glasses July 2018 and the frames broke within two weeks of each other. They are ok if you only want them to last for twelve months. I think they are garbage.

Jennifer
JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

BRILLIANT!!

I ordered and received my new glasses in 5 days. I almost ordered a designer label pair at OPSM and was quoted $414.
I ordered the ‘firefly’ style from EyeBuyDirect, entered my prescription and with my code my order total was $27.
Absolute bargain and I can finally read again minus the headache.
I highly recommend EyeBuyDirect and will be purchasing another pair soon.

Meg
MegHunter Region, NSW

Hecc yeah

Outstanding value for money and excellent customer service.

Can't believe all the negatives on here. I am a repeat customer, 5 pairs over 4 years. The only drawback, no health fund rebates. Nevertheless, an excellent online supplier who went out of their way to fix things when I incorrectly ordered some lenses.