EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

Lowest Price With "Fast Delivery" . I highly doubt so.

I placed my order with EBD with the promise of 'Fast shipping', even was charged for 'express postage'. The order is in warehouse where 'The final touches are being added' to my order for last 2 weeks.

Was told that it would arrive before 10th October, and yet here I am looking at the status where it still hasn't been shipped.

Rhea B.

Writing this on 14th October. No status updates, no tracking info, not surprised.

Rhea B.

If the order can't be sent this week, please let me know so that I can apply for a refund.

Luiys Reviews
Luiys Reviews Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Used to be good before Luxottica ruined it

Eyebuydirect makes very affordable glasses for the masses. The glasses are cheap, frames look good and delivery was fast. It’s founder [Name Removed] created a good company and I bought a few glasses from this company and even got discounts too. The lens manufacturer Essilor (they make the famous transisions lenses) bought a major stake of this company. When Luxottica merged with Essilor, Eyebuydirect turned into crap. The frames are poor quality, the lenses scratch easy, the AR coatings are crap and you don’t get a free repair tool with every glasses anymore. My advice when you buy glasses is stay away from any company that is controlled by Luxottica.

Matt Chatt Sydney, NSW

Products not bad but service is abysmal!

Matt Chatt

Thank you for finally processing, it’s just a shame it’s comes down to public criticism to force the issue.

Oli
OliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Keep stuffing up my orders...

I ordered two pairs of glasses and specifically asked them to use the same script and details of my previous order but that didn't match.

I can read with but can't work on a computer with as the focusing distance is too short.

The previous order was fine (although they sent me the wrong size first) and I don't know why they couldn't match the details this time despite the fact I mentioned it not once but twice while orderinh.

Also it took ages for me to get the glasses and they're obviously cut them in china.

Not happy and although they are cheap and look great I'd rather pay more, buy local and have glasses I can use and wish I gave the money to charity instead

Optical Retailers

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

helena S
helena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Let down big time!

Covid19
Covid19Sydney, NSW

Waiting on reply

Due to the covid19 pandemic/epidemic I am aware of late notice replies: hope of saving through coupon money transfer and refunds of monies still awaiting reply...

Please do not hesitate to contact me as soon ASAP

Customer

Tyler T
Tyler TOakleigh East

Shipping problems

Bought some glasses, they shipped. But they didn't put my unit on the address even though it was specified on my account. Anyway so there was some screw ups with aus post and the glasses never came and so I contacted Eyebuy and they offered a replacement. All this was fine. Except this time I specifically sent them my address through email to them. Guess what. No damn unit number again. So now I'm waiting to see if these ones even show up. Get your stuff together seriously.

Vovos
VovosIllawarra, NSW

Get what you pay for cheap price cheap quality.

I liked the website userbility. Ive had my glasses now for under a year now. They aren’t the best quality. Hair gets caught in the frame hinges, that needs tightening from time to time, and the lenses anti scratch lasted 6 months, also I had one of the nose pads fall off which I replaced. But on the plus side, it’s really cheap. Could get four pairs for the price of one. That would last you 2 years.
In a nut shell, Id just go to your local shop and get one if you don’t like the high turnover, but if you are strapped for cash then its an ok alternative. 2.5 stars

Gilded W.
Gilded W.asked

I have noticed a lot of people saying they have had longer than advertised waits for their order. I was considering making an order, but would like to know how long the actual wait times have been.

How long did they tell you it would take for your order to arrive? Did it arrive? What was the actual length of time it took?

Mona
Mona

2-3 weeks normally and I order them yearly. But with covid, around a month. It's more due to Auspost delays though as I can see my current package just sitting there for 2 weeks now.

Hi Maam / Sir,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

We are delighted to know that you've found the style that you like in EyeBuyDirect.

First, we make sure that the glasses will pass the highest quality standard since your satisfaction is our top priority.
It normally takes the order to be delivered within 7-14 business days including the processing of lenses.
We encounter no delays recently, even if there is any delay, we make sure to inform our customers ahead of time.

Second, please be informed that we offer an online tracking system for our customers to track the package. On top of that, we are available 24/7 to support you. And yes, that includes the holidays.

As a courtesy, please accept this code VIP30 discount code for your new purchase. Just enter the code upon check out to knock down 30% on your whole order.

* Applicable only to frames $15 or more and cannot be on sale.
* Offer subject to adjustment due to modifications, returns, cancellations, and exchanges.
* Maximum 6 frames per order.
* Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
* Offer may not be used on Ray-Ban and Oakley frames.
* Offer can only be used once a year.

Thank you and have a great day!

Alice

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care

Taylah
Taylah

I ordered Aug 30th 2021 and was told it would arrive by the 9th of September, they came on September 21st. The reason they came so late was because they were not cleared for shipping for over 2 weeks, the delivery company delivered it within 2 days of receiving it so it wasn't a fault with the delivery company it was with them.

isa
isaasked

This is my tracking number AU49031083 which was ordered on 22 /12/2020. Just want to know where is the parcel even with the Covid 19 delays.

Hi Isabella,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

In regards to your order, it has been shipped via AU POST EXPRESS POST EPARCEL on 2021-01-04 12:00:00
Your tracking number is NRL2038939010825
Upon checking, it was delivered to your on file address on January 5th.

Feel free to let us know if you have any question. Thank you.

BR,

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care Team

Joshua H.
Joshua H.asked

Hi can My girlfriend(Star)wear my prescription glasses, and can i wear stars reading glasses?

Get an answer from our members and Eye Buy Direct representatives