Listing monitored by EyeBuyDirect

Good service, decent products

I know there are some negative service reviews on here, but I had the opposite experience. First pair ordered and arrived within a few days, however, I did not like the style. Quoting their return policy to them I was offered a replacement and only charged the difference. The second pair took longer to arrive (couple weeks). The quality of both thee glasses are alright, both frames seemed to have a dry film coating on them, but for the price it is fine.

Gillian Ward
Gillian WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect glasses

After waiting too long for my glasses they finally arrived. I am pleased to say they are great! Very pleased with the frame and the lenses.

Dan_5
Dan_5

I am really happy with my prescription sunglasses

The polarised prescription Hanoi frame sunglasses I bought seem to be good and came to less than half the price of what I would have paid in a brand store. They also have an option that they donate a pair for the pair that you buy to kids around the world which I thought was a nice touch. Shipping took about 17 business days, so a bit longer than the 14 business days advertised, but not too long.

No one
No onePerth, WA

Have ordered many times and always happy

Once they sent me frames which were larger than stated but they let me keep them and order another pair at no extra cost. They have always been good to deal with

Optical Retailers

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Ashlee
Ashlee Mid North Coast, NSW

Very Happy!

I ordered one pair or glasses with my new prescription. They came very fast - just over two weeks! Glasses are good quality and I am very happy. Would order again!!

bigG
bigGSydney Surrounds, NSW

Did what they said they would

Prescription glasses for $40, and delivered when they said they would. Can't ask for more than that. I'm sorry that some other people had bad experiences, but I've got no complaints

Rory
RoryGreat Southern, WA

Very good glasses

We ordered 2 pairs and both came to rural WA in 8 days.
Optometrists take longer than that and twice the price. We ordered glasses with progressive and transitional lenses, and they are very good quality lenses.

The one pair did need adjusting but instructions were included. Warming the frame in hot water and a bit of bending made a much better fit.

The website is easy to use and able to use the site to try on many glasses by uploading a picture.
We'll use this site again

Karen
Karen

Good quality for the price

Ive purchased a couple of pairs. Sunglasses and progressive. Service was excellent, email follow up and even received a phone call because of pair that went missing in the post. They couldnt help enough. The quality of the frames I found good for their prices, web site is easy to order and email communication was excellent. If the glasses arent right you have the option to change styles and they will send you out another pair and tell you to keep the first pair - donate them......

Fast shipping, good product.

I had a pretty great experience buying from Eye Buy Direct. After seeing some questionable reviews I thought I'd proceed with caution, but risk it anyway. I ended up buying the "Chillax" frames, and had no problem entering my script. I received regular updates on my order and a tracking number when the package sent. My order was complete and in my hands in about 8 days, which was fine with me being that I wasn't without glasses the whole time. My script is correct and the glasses themselves are fine, albeit a little flimsy feeling but nothing I'd complain about for the price. All in all, didn't have an issue!

Optical Retailers

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Giulia00
Giulia00Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and product.

I have quite a difficult prescription that forces me to get the thinnest lens possible. Shopping at the regular optometrist chains costs me a fortune, so I thought I'd give Eyebuydirect a go.

The glasses are fashionable and the lenses are not too thick. The customer service is great and always helpful.

Good quality glasses

steve
stevegumnaburra

Fast shipping

Ordered and got my glasses in 2 weeks, very good quality and price is great, better than specs aversion and more frames to choose from

chris
chrisasked

can u buy just the frames?

Gilded W.
Gilded W.asked

I have noticed a lot of people saying they have had longer than advertised waits for their order. I was considering making an order, but would like to know how long the actual wait times have been.

How long did they tell you it would take for your order to arrive? Did it arrive? What was the actual length of time it took?

Mona
Mona

2-3 weeks normally and I order them yearly. But with covid, around a month. It's more due to Auspost delays though as I can see my current package just sitting there for 2 weeks now.

Taylah
Taylah
isa
isaasked

This is my tracking number AU49031083 which was ordered on 22 /12/2020. Just want to know where is the parcel even with the Covid 19 delays.

Alice T.EyeBuyDirectSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and EyeBuyDirect representatives