EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

Mona
MonaSydney, NSW

Always reliable with cost saving

Been using them for years as long as you know your script. Definite value for money especially for klutzes like me. Once they got the script wrong and was happy to replace for me free of charge and another time it broke on its own which was also remedied. I've ordered a lot from them so not many faults.

Hippoponomous
Hippoponomous

No complaints here

Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value For Money And Customer Service

I have ordered multiple pairs of glasses so far and I'm happy with the quality and price. My lens prescription which is high has always been perfect. So much cheaper than buying glasses in store especially for someone who needs high index lenses. They also offer a replacement pair or refund within 14 days of receiving your glasses if they don't fit you, which I needed to do and I got sent a new pair for free which I was very grateful for. I have been really impressed with the products and customer service from Eyebuydirect and will continue to purchase my glasses from them for years to come.

Fawäd Mastoi
Fawäd MastoiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Product, Genuinely Low Prices

Monica
MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love EBD! Great service, price, and products.

So far, I've ordered 7 pairs of glasses and sunglasses with EBD, and the process has been so easy. I had my and my husband's prescription, but we had to measure our own PD. It was pretty easy with the little printout ruler on the website. I have Transitions in my glasses, and my husband got blue light blockers. I love the frames! I did have to adjust the ear bits in hot water, but that's pretty standard with new glasses. It does take a bit of fiddling around, but so worth it not to have to go into the store. We even got a free pair of sunglasses, which I upgraded to prescription lenses for around $40 including express post. Absolutely no complaints.

Sushmita D.
Sushmita D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing quality glasses

Eyebuydirect is a lifesaver, it's been super easy to buy from them, and good quality glasses. I got ones with the blue light filter and it really helps my eyes.

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great, excellent, satisfying eyeglasses from eyebuydirect.

Quality eyeglasses, very cheap and fast delivery. I bought 3 eyeglasses -2 for myself and 1 for hubby. Very satisfied and their customer service was wonderful . Bought a very stylish eyeglasses( on sale) with premium progressive lenses as well as photochcromic lenses( transition lenses) all at Au $160+++ only. I did the math per eyeglasses with premium progressive lenses and transition lenses will cost you over $700 -$1000+++ all in, if I were to buy other stores.

Bella
BellaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ordered glasses and arrived 14 days later. Love the style, fit, lenses. What costs $200 at an Aust Optometrist cost $40 from Eyebuydirect. Fast delivery. Only downside is cannot claim from health fund as seller is based overseas.

Abir
Abir Sydney, NSW

Excellent pricing with great quality glasses.

Amber Sky S.
Amber Sky S.South East Queensland, QLD

never had a problem

I have ordered quiet a few pairs of prescription glasses from eyebuydirect. I started with a cheap pair just to check the waters. every pair ive received arrived around 2 weeks after I order which to me is normal consider it takes specsavers and opsm around the same time. I love how on the website you can see what the glasses look like on a photo of yourself plus that fact you can also donate a pair for every pair you buy! I found my new favourite frames!

Jackie
JackieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great glasses, fast turn around.

Bryce H.
Bryce H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product for the price, just wait until after covid to buy.

I've bought these and the product is solid, the customer service is solid, and the return policy is amazing considering. Just wait until covid is over shipping and manufacturing delays is something no one can control right now. The company doesn't deserve the amount of hate it's getting.

You need glasses NOW go to a optomitist, you like saving money and don't need them immediately.. Get them here. As long as you understand that, you won't be disappointed.

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Very pleased with these glasses

The store had what I was looking for. The virtual try-on feature was a big help because I may have passed this frame up otherwise. The quality appears excellent and they are very comfortable. I never owned photochromic lenses before and am very happy with how these work. After the traffic on your website subsided I was able to enjoy a very smooth transaction. The glasses arrived much faster than expected.

Alice T.Eye Buy Direct

My new glasses are of highest quality and fit perfectly

Just received my order which were a pair of every day prescription progressive lens and a pair of prescription sunglasses. I'm very impressed with the quality and the sturdiness of the frames. The prescription and fit are perfect. I'm definitely going to be buying future glasses from eyebuy direct!!!

Perfect, exactly what i needed fast

A really easy to navigate website. Fast shipping. The glasses I received from eye buy direct are High quality Frames and there was a wide range of frames to choose from. Im extremely satisfied with my purchase the sunglasses are a great fit and the lenses are affordable but durable. The frames are true to the picture.