EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

Excellect titanium bifocals, exactly as ordered.

i ordered 2 pairs. i was able to specify arm length and nose bridge width. They are a perfect fit. Very happy.

MonaSydney, NSW

Always reliable with cost saving

Been using them for years as long as you know your script. Definite value for money especially for klutzes like me. Once they got the script wrong and was happy to replace for me free of charge and another time it broke on its own which was also remedied. I've ordered a lot from them so not many faults.

Hippoponomous
Hippoponomous

No complaints here

Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value For Money And Customer Service

I have ordered multiple pairs of glasses so far and I'm happy with the quality and price. My lens prescription which is high has always been perfect. So much cheaper than buying glasses in store especially for someone who needs high index lenses. They also offer a replacement pair or refund within 14 days of receiving your glasses if they don't fit you, which I needed to do and I got sent a new pair for free which I was very grateful for. I have been really impressed with the products and customer service from Eyebuydirect and will continue to purchase my glasses from them for years to come.

Fawäd Mastoi
Fawäd MastoiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Product, Genuinely Low Prices

Monica
MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love EBD! Great service, price, and products.

So far, I've ordered 7 pairs of glasses and sunglasses with EBD, and the process has been so easy. I had my and my husband's prescription, but we had to measure our own PD. It was pretty easy with the little printout ruler on the website. I have Transitions in my glasses, and my husband got blue light blockers. I love the frames! I did have to adjust the ear bits in hot water, but that's pretty standard with new glasses. It does take a bit of fiddling around, but so worth it not to have to go into the store. We even got a free pair of sunglasses, which I upgraded to prescription lenses for around $40 including express post. Absolutely no complaints.

Sushmita D.
Sushmita D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing quality glasses

Eyebuydirect is a lifesaver, it's been super easy to buy from them, and good quality glasses. I got ones with the blue light filter and it really helps my eyes.

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great, excellent, satisfying eyeglasses from eyebuydirect.

Quality eyeglasses, very cheap and fast delivery. I bought 3 eyeglasses -2 for myself and 1 for hubby. Very satisfied and their customer service was wonderful . Bought a very stylish eyeglasses( on sale) with premium progressive lenses as well as photochcromic lenses( transition lenses) all at Au $160+++ only. I did the math per eyeglasses with premium progressive lenses and transition lenses will cost you over $700 -$1000+++ all in, if I were to buy other stores.

Good service, decent products

I know there are some negative service reviews on here, but I had the opposite experience. First pair ordered and arrived within a few days, however, I did not like the style. Quoting their return policy to them I was offered a replacement and only charged the difference. The second pair took longer to arrive (couple weeks). The quality of both thee glasses are alright, both frames seemed to have a dry film coating on them, but for the price it is fine.

Bella
BellaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ordered glasses and arrived 14 days later. Love the style, fit, lenses. What costs $200 at an Aust Optometrist cost $40 from Eyebuydirect. Fast delivery. Only downside is cannot claim from health fund as seller is based overseas.

Abir
Abir Sydney, NSW

Excellent pricing with great quality glasses.

Gillian Ward
Gillian WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect glasses

After waiting too long for my glasses they finally arrived. I am pleased to say they are great! Very pleased with the frame and the lenses.

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

I am really happy with my prescription sunglasses

The polarised prescription Hanoi frame sunglasses I bought seem to be good and came to less than half the price of what I would have paid in a brand store. They also have an option that they donate a pair for the pair that you buy to kids around the world which I thought was a nice touch. Shipping took about 17 business days, so a bit longer than the 14 business days advertised, but not too long.

Amber Sky S.
Amber Sky S.South East Queensland, QLD

never had a problem

I have ordered quiet a few pairs of prescription glasses from eyebuydirect. I started with a cheap pair just to check the waters. every pair ive received arrived around 2 weeks after I order which to me is normal consider it takes specsavers and opsm around the same time. I love how on the website you can see what the glasses look like on a photo of yourself plus that fact you can also donate a pair for every pair you buy! I found my new favourite frames!

No one
No onePerth, WA

Have ordered many times and always happy

Once they sent me frames which were larger than stated but they let me keep them and order another pair at no extra cost. They have always been good to deal with

Gilded W.
Gilded W.asked

I have noticed a lot of people saying they have had longer than advertised waits for their order. I was considering making an order, but would like to know how long the actual wait times have been.

How long did they tell you it would take for your order to arrive? Did it arrive? What was the actual length of time it took?

Mona

2-3 weeks normally and I order them yearly. But with covid, around a month. It's more due to Auspost delays though as I can see my current package just sitting there for 2 weeks now.

Hi Maam / Sir,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

We are delighted to know that you've found the style that you like in EyeBuyDirect.

First, we make sure that the glasses will pass the highest quality standard since your satisfaction is our top priority.
It normally takes the order to be delivered within 7-14 business days including the processing of lenses.
We encounter no delays recently, even if there is any delay, we make sure to inform our customers ahead of time.

Second, please be informed that we offer an online tracking system for our customers to track the package. On top of that, we are available 24/7 to support you. And yes, that includes the holidays.

As a courtesy, please accept this code VIP30 discount code for your new purchase. Just enter the code upon check out to knock down 30% on your whole order.

* Applicable only to frames $15 or more and cannot be on sale.
* Offer subject to adjustment due to modifications, returns, cancellations, and exchanges.
* Maximum 6 frames per order.
* Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
* Offer may not be used on Ray-Ban and Oakley frames.
* Offer can only be used once a year.

Thank you and have a great day!

Alice

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care

Taylah
Taylah

I ordered Aug 30th 2021 and was told it would arrive by the 9th of September, they came on September 21st. The reason they came so late was because they were not cleared for shipping for over 2 weeks, the delivery company delivered it within 2 days of receiving it so it wasn't a fault with the delivery company it was with them.

isa
isaasked

This is my tracking number AU49031083 which was ordered on 22 /12/2020. Just want to know where is the parcel even with the Covid 19 delays.

Hi Isabella,

Greetings from EyeBuyDirect.

In regards to your order, it has been shipped via AU POST EXPRESS POST EPARCEL on 2021-01-04 12:00:00
Your tracking number is NRL2038939010825
Upon checking, it was delivered to your on file address on January 5th.

Feel free to let us know if you have any question. Thank you.

BR,

EyeBuyDirect Customer Care Team

Joshua H.
Joshua H.asked

Hi can My girlfriend(Star)wear my prescription glasses, and can i wear stars reading glasses?

Get an answer from our members and Eye Buy Direct representatives