EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Eye Buy Direct

I want to thank eye buy direct for replacing my glasses it meant alot to me . I broke them and they sent me an email saying they were going to send me another pair thanks again for the great service have a nice day

A Furness
A FurnessBrisbane

Very cheap, good quality and decent delivery time

I've been using Eyebuydirect since 2011 and just received my 3rd set of glasses (2 pairs) from them.
As usual, the prices are really cheap, about a 3rd cheaper than local optometrists, which is very nice.

Lots of glasses to choose from when ordering and the prescription was easy to enter in. Nice you can save various profiles for glasses and prescriptions.

It took 10 days from the day I ordered them for them to arrive at my door, which is a reasonable time frame for online ordering.

The quality of the glasses are as usual really good. I'm using my new pair as I type this and it's crystal clear.
The build quality on the glasses feels good, they're sturdy and no scratches, blurs etc..

No complaints here. Highly recommended.

Janice steele
Janice steeleHervey bay

Great result.

I recently purchased prescription sunglasses. After procrastinating for several months, I finally made my purchase on-line. Although at first I did have problems communicating on the telephone and chat line, the end result was one which I was completely satisfied with. I would definitely refer this company to others

Quickpig
QuickpigSoldiers Point

Eye'd buy again

Optical Retailers

Find out how EyeBuyDirect compares to other Optical Retailers

Easy, very quick, just what I ordered!

Easy browsing website, very simple to navigate and very stylish! Provided a lot of good quality information on there and instruction on how to make sure I had chosen the right size frames.

Easy to purchase, and extremly quick. Loved the updates of what stages my frames were at! Very nice touch.

I truly have no criticisms and would recommend highly to any and all.

Kel
KelSydney, NSW

Very Pleased

I moved to the Murray to retire and services are limited and tend to be more expensive. We have the usual eyewear franchises but cheaper products are more often than not garbage. I stumbled across EyeBuy Direct online and decided to give them a go. Their website was simplicity itself. Of course you need your prescription but once you have that you can order your glasses as you go through step by step with options all the way.

I bought some sunglasses, polarized and with my prescription and they are fabulous for at least half the price I was quoted. Give them a go.

Diehard Shopper
Diehard ShopperMelbourne

Very Reasonably priced

Eyebuydirect is online store which I stumbled upon while looking for reasonably priced frames. Their virtual tryon on your own uploaded photo was feature I loved. Delivery was quick. I bought only the frame so cannot comment on the lenses. Would definitely recommend .

Other Optical Retailers