EziBuy

Listing monitored by EziBuy

Raj O.
Raj O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Going downhill

The quality of the products have really deteriorated over the last 12 to 18 months. The fabric has become very poor quality, very cheap looking. Items are taking longer to receive (I know it Covid, but it's covid for everybody, other companies are faster). Returns are taking weeks to process and then even longer to receive refund. They no longer offer click and collect which was free delivery and worked really well.
Their phone staff are lovely and very helpful.

Lori
LoriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doesn’t answer emails

Need to return faulty item, emailed them 4 times and no response. It’s been nearly 3 weeks and whilst I appreciate the circumstances we are in, they cannot be using these lengthy delays as excuses to not get back to customers.

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

Pleasantly surprised!

First time dealing with this Company and after reading a number of negative Reviews I was beginning to wonder if I had done the right thing. I need not have worried as my Faux Leather Ladies Biker Jacket arrived within a 2 week period, and I am delighted with it! It is lovely and soft, sizes run true to form, very reasonably priced, and it looks great on!
Although there was a strong odour eminating from the lining, after hanging outside for awhile this soon disappeared. I would highly recommend EziBuy!

Deb Danton
Deb DantonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Slow postage times and poor communication

Products of good quality and navigation is quite easy. Being a long term customer I have noticed a significant decline in postage times and communication. I understand the impact of Covid however I haven’t received the regular updates that I did in the past. I am fast losing faith in EziBuy and with the huge number of competitors out there I struggle to understand how this decline is allowed to continue.

Kerry
Kerry

Just the colour I wanted. by kjh

As a plus size lady Ezibuy has well priced clothes . I bought the yellow merino long line cardigan , the cut is very flattering, worn with slacks and cosy jumpers.
the colour yellow is very uplifting on a cold winter day. I find Ezibuy very professional, and have never had problems with returns

AmyB
AmyBPerth, WA

Seems Ezibuy is on the way out

Long time customer no more. Stated 5-10 working day delivery. It took five days to dispatch the parcel and then the tracking number didn't work (upon reading other reviews, perhaps intentionally?). No parcel. I emailed and called, the standard COVID-19 reasoning was given, OK, Ezibuy then emailed to say a lost parcel claim had been made with Aus Post. Parcel turned up after a month, product was OK but not what I expected. Return label wasn't included as promised on website and the phone isn't being answered. Disappointing – stay away.

Stephanie
StephaniePerth, WA

Not good

I ordered 3 tops. After many emails to ezibuy and Australia Post finally turned up. Ordered on the 3rd April arrived yesterday 7th May. Opened the parcel only 2 tops and a dress worth $129 that I had not ordered. Of which I now need to mail back with explanation that it is not mine. Now my 3rd top is on back order after ringing ezibuy there are none left. This company has gone right down the hill. I am still waiting for a refund on a top I returned in March. Emailed regarding this with no response.

Store LocationEzibuy
Kelly
KellyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Refund Hell

I have been a loyal customer of Ezibuy for 24 years. I have never had a problem with ordering and returns but the last year has been hell. Returns have taken months to be refunded. I am still waiting on returns to be processed from October last year and no one will respond to any of my emails. This happened on another occasion as well and it took me constant nagging to recieve my refund. Of course they blame covid which is ridiculous as I don't seem to have any other problems with any other company. It is such a shame as I like their clothing but I just can't go through this anxiety everytime I need to send something back. I and still waiting and at a loss as to what I do next. Saying goodbye to Ezibuy!!

Rachel
RachelPerth, WA

Poor customer service, excessive wait times

I ordered a package on the 6/12 and I’m still waiting. Today (30/12) I have just received a notice that it has just arrived at Australia post for dispatch. I had contacted ezibuy who advised me that the parcel had been dispatched on 14/12 to Australia post and wait 15-20 working days for delivery. By contrast I have ordered clothes from other online stores after ezibuy that arrived within a few days. I won’t be using ezibuy again.

Find out how EziBuy compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

You need to up your game

Look time customer and final straw today. You need to sort your game your are overpriced with poorer quality goods. Customer service is a joke.

Product Appearance As advertised

Very disappointed in my last few purchases

The quality is now dreadful and after being a customer for over 20 years, I will not be buying Ezibuy ever again

Store LocationFrom catalogue
NadineGoulburn Valley, VIC

Items returned for refund or reorder no update

First time buyer with Ezibuy. This is a review on the return process. Many items I needed to exchange for a different size. Be aware the items need to be returned to New Zealand (it is stated on their website). They were delivered on the 22/10 October to Ezibuy returns address in Qld. You do not receive any updates from Ezibuy on this process online. After query last week today I have received email 15-20 working days to be received and processed (so 3-4 weeks). Even though they are working with Covid delays I still think this is a long time before you even know they have it.

Nadine

Update:Refund was received after 5 weeks. Exchanged items are in the post after 6 weeks.

Di C
Di CSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service after incorrect sized item received

I received an incorrect size skirt. The size 12 skirt in a size 14 bag. I returned the skirt and requested a size 14. I missed one email requesting further details. When I received an email to post a review I completed a very negative review. I had tried calling and emailing with no response. I located the missed email requesting further details. I responded to the email and within 48 hours I received a response. An apology was received and the size 14 skirt would be sent. Within 7 days I received the skirt. I have ordered from Ezibuy for over 10 years and pleased with the customer service. I hope the individual reviews can be reinstated. The reviews assisted me with ordering the correct size.

Susan Kay
Susan KaySouth West, WA

Ezibuy has changed

To me a long term happy customer, Ezibuy has changed, when ordering I noticed individual customers reviews were missing, the reviews helped me decide on ordering
My last order for 4 items is a disappointment, usually I received my orders within 7 days
I recieved one item 2 weeks after ordering
I finally received 3 more items
One shirt is missing and I received an ugly black and white knitted dress, something I would never order
One of the tee shirts I received is a pink and white stripe, the material is so thin you can see through it
I have sent 2 emails days ago with no reply

Jenny P
Jenny PHunter Region, NSW

Bring back the Reviews on your website!

I have been a very long standing customer of Ezibuy and have purchased dozens and dozens of items over the years, however without the reviews on your website I will not be purchasing any more items. The reviews helped you buy an item that would suit you & gave you a clearer idea of what you were buying, it can be difficult to buy clothes from only a picture. Reviews are essential.

Ingrid J.asked

Hi how long does take to get a refund returned goods a month ago sent enquiries and rang your 1800 number according to your website refunds are easy but a month is a bit to long.

Elaine
Elaine

Who knows! They won’t answer calls or emails!

I want nothing to do with such a poorly operated business

Peita R.
Peita R.

Had a terrible experience getting my money refunded from this company. I suggest raising a dispute with your bank, that seems to be the only way I have got a response from them.

Ingrid J.

All good got all of my refund but it should not have been so hard or taken 6weeks.

Monika S.
Monika S.asked

I have never bought from Eziby before, every single nice clothing item I liked is SOLD OUT, looking through 15 pages, what's the point nothing in stock anyway & reading some reviews, I'm glad I haven't bought anything, thanks guys.

Janet F.
Janet F.

They are no longer the great online store they used to be. I am waiting on an order placed 2 weeks ago have requested a confirmation of my order and was told it will come when goods are dispatched. NO MORE ORDERS FROM ME....will buy from Tulio and Myer on line.

Marg
Margasked

How long does it take to get a refund?? I sent $400 worth of items back 4-5 weeks ago and have heard nothing!!!! Unacceptable!!! If they do this to everyone they can collect a nice little profit on that money.

Nadine

I'm over 4 weeks waiting on items to be changed in size and one for refund. The customer service said 15-20 business days.

Get an answer from our members and EziBuy representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands