EziBuy

EziBuy (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by EziBuy

Hanh
HanhAU

Shocking - never again. What happened Ezibuy!

Having been a customer for many years, Ezibuy has gone downhill terribly. Customer service is dismissive and rude with long wait times on the phone, and returns are now a nightmare! Despite phone calls and emails (they received the returned goods months ago) refund has still not been processed! Looks like this will now have to be taken further as a consumer rights issue. Clothing quality used to be good, now everything is sub standard, ill fitting and the online photos are not accurate representations. I definitely would not recommend and won't be shopping with Ezibuy ever again.

CathyS05
CathyS05Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refunds on returns don't happen - dodgy

The
TheAustralian Capital Territory

Impossible refunds, no customer service

Customer service is dreadful. Ezibuy has gone all the way downhill, returns taking over 3 months? Despite phone calls, emails and them receiving the returned goods 2 months ago I'm still waiting! This is the second time I have gone through this, won't be buying or recommending them again.

wendyr74
wendyr74AU

Customer service review

Having completed an order then on same day tried to change/alter order as i had ordered jumper i already had, was advised that orders cannot be changed. I then asked if colour could be changed, that also was a no. I checked the order and it had not been submitted therefore no reason why it could not have been altered. Other online shops allow changes up until actual shipping. I will be extremely mindful of their limitations if shopping with them.

Bridget Eaton
Bridget Eaton

Poor customer service

Waited months and months for any sort of reply to emails about returned order. No contact,poor service. When customer service did answer my call finally they were very disinterested . I wont shop here again ,its not worth the hassle and extremely long wait of months on end for products despite money being taken immediately

NeverAgain
NeverAgainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking shocking shocking

Tracking can't be traced and you don't know where product is coming from. You pay for delivery BUT expect to WAIT! You will. Customer service were not honest with me the first time I called and aggressive when I was angry the second time....then played victim when I ended up swearing at them.

Guzel S.
Guzel S.Sydney, NSW

I am happy with my first purchase

First item I ordered from Ezibuy was of wrong color and I had to return it. I didn't have any problems with it, it was for free and I've been issued a refund the second day after return. And second item is great! Excellent quality and fit anourak just for $55. Stitches, zippers, fasteners, trims, fabric - all of perfect quality. For the first time in 20 years, finally, I found the jacket I've been looking for )). My husband says it looks like a jacket from David Jones )). As many other reviews say be careful with sizing. I normally wear size 8-10, but 2nd jacket I ordered is size 12 and fits me perfectly well. Before ordering 2nd item I've read reviews and checked size guide.

Deb Danton
Deb DantonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Slow postage times and poor communication

Products of good quality and navigation is quite easy. Being a long term customer I have noticed a significant decline in postage times and communication. I understand the impact of Covid however I haven’t received the regular updates that I did in the past. I am fast losing faith in EziBuy and with the huge number of competitors out there I struggle to understand how this decline is allowed to continue.

Kittenpuss
KittenpussHunter Region, NSW

Dreadful company....beware

One of the worst online companies I have had the misfortune to deal with. Still waiting for a delivery from 23rd May. I have made phone calls to Miller’s (clothes were purchased through Miller’s website) and get fobbed off. No communication at all. This is the second time I’ve had problems, you’d think I’d learn! NEVER AGAIN !! I strongly suggest if you buy through Miller’s and it’s an Ezibuy product, DONT DO IT !!

aliciagj
aliciagjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Returns and Refunds

I am STILL waiting for refund for goods returned via Australia Post on 18 March 2021. Despite notification that the return 4 weeks later on 17 May 2021, I am still to receive my refund!

Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.

What has happened to Ezibuy!

After waiting over a month for an acknowledgement of my return for a refund, I sent an email and then when no one answered me I rang. I was surprised to get my refund that night. The biggest surprise was Ezibuy keeping $17.50 of the price. As I had already paid for forward postage I was stunned at this amount. That’s the end of a long association with Ezibuy, it has certainly gone downhill.

D Searle
D SearleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chinese rubbish

Used to be great quality, now everything is cheap; finishes are dreadful; even the colours are not true to the photo. I bought a Grace Hill knit which literally 'unravelled' the second time I wore it. Hems for instances are now just machined sewn. Dresses that look fitted and shapely in the photos are obviously clipped to shape for the photos because the majority are just sacks. So disappointed with the quality in the last two years. I've tried and tried but no more. Shop at home ladies - buy Australian where ever you can.

littlepetal
littlepetalSydney, NSW

Returning is a nightmare

Before Ezibuy was excellent with delivery and returns. Now like many reviews here, they are absolutely slow with exchange. They blamed it on postal delays and flights. Tracking showed that they received item at their Syd warehouse. No delay there. But from Syd to NZ take forever. Its 3 weeks and they have no acknowledgement of the returns. They told me to wait for another 2 weeks before they can lodge a missing return claim. Don't think I will order from them again.

Kerry
Kerry

Just the colour I wanted. by kjh

As a plus size lady Ezibuy has well priced clothes . I bought the yellow merino long line cardigan , the cut is very flattering, worn with slacks and cosy jumpers.
the colour yellow is very uplifting on a cold winter day. I find Ezibuy very professional, and have never had problems with returns

Bell
BellPilbara, WA

Make sure you order the right size!!!

The clothes are fantastic but make sure you get your sizing right. Exchanging them is a NIGHTMARE. They provide the labels which is great, makes popping it in the post box easy - but say good bye to them. It’s been a well over a month since I sent them, 4.5 weeks since tracking shows it was delivered to them .
Very very slow process. Customer service extremely slow to respond to emails.

Christel Felix
Christel FelixVictoria

Still can't understand

Still can't understand why clothes are so expensive and pay for returns unless you negotiate on the phone that you only got the wrong size??????

No happy

Run away !!!! Fast !! Clothes too big, poor quality and as of today over 5 weeks and 3 phone calls later still no refund. Always fobbed off with " it will be "actioned today" . I would strongly advise that people shop elsewhere.
I do not blame the people in customer service as they are obviously told what to say to upset customers, but they really can't help and you end up on a never ending circle

Return and refund process

Ezibuy used to be my favourite Online store ... sadly recently everything I have ordered has been of a lesser quality/fit than previously experienced.
The return process is still easy however latterly refunds take way longer than before.
Site still has a great product range but my enthusiasm along with the disappointment upon receiving my orders and then subsequently returning it has diminished my enthusiasm for Ezibuy.

Joy Lowe
Joy LoweCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Roll neck Merino jumper

Ordered a Roll neck "merino" Jumper. It took a reasonable time to arrive but as soon as l unpacked it l could see it was huge. I always order size XL or 18 and seldom have a problem. This jumper was marked XL but was more like 3XL and was a rough loose knit, not the quality l expected at all for a "merino" knit.

Jumbo
JumboGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fed up

Long time customer but no more. 4 weeks and still no refund or replacement on article. Can’t even get thru as put on hold constantly. Quality of clothes has dropped also. Bye bye

Disappointed

AmyB
AmyBPerth, WA

Seems Ezibuy is on the way out

Long time customer no more. Stated 5-10 working day delivery. It took five days to dispatch the parcel and then the tracking number didn't work (upon reading other reviews, perhaps intentionally?). No parcel. I emailed and called, the standard COVID-19 reasoning was given, OK, Ezibuy then emailed to say a lost parcel claim had been made with Aus Post. Parcel turned up after a month, product was OK but not what I expected. Return label wasn't included as promised on website and the phone isn't being answered. Disappointing – stay away.

Stephanie
StephaniePerth, WA

Not good

I ordered 3 tops. After many emails to ezibuy and Australia Post finally turned up. Ordered on the 3rd April arrived yesterday 7th May. Opened the parcel only 2 tops and a dress worth $129 that I had not ordered. Of which I now need to mail back with explanation that it is not mine. Now my 3rd top is on back order after ringing ezibuy there are none left. This company has gone right down the hill. I am still waiting for a refund on a top I returned in March. Emailed regarding this with no response.

Waiting 6 weeks for a refund - still waiting .....

I've been an Ezibuy customer for many years so to experience such a decline in the quality of garments, the lack of customer service and the current wait time of over 6 weeks to receive a refund - no more Ezibuy. You have just lost a very very loyal customer.

Booklover
Booklover

Waiting on response from Company

Disappointed in the slowness and inaccuracy of my order. The packing slip said my 3 items were enclosed, however 1 was missing. I've emailed several times, without a response from the Company. From my experience I'm not sure I would buy from Ezibuy online again (it certainly has not been easy!), or recommend them. If I don't receive a solution soon I will have to pursue through PayPal.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands