Ezidebit (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Ezidebit

1.0
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Absolutely disappointment of a company

It's a real shame, this company could be so fantastic. If they put even 1/10 of the effort they put to sales towards customer service they would be great. I am disgusted that when I need to talk about ANYTHING related to them seeing money, I get an answer in minutes/hours. ANYTIME it is something towards customer relations, It takes weeks (if they even bother to get back to me)

Mark T.Ezidebit

This company is terrible!!

I have been a client for over 9 years and have had zero support from this company. They are all about taking money and never support the business on customer complaints. I would never recommend them and 1 client is too good!! Do not risk using EZIDEBIT as your merchant provider.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with our support. If we can help resolve any issue for you please reach out to us on 1300 763 256 or email us on support@ezidebit.com.au.
Sophie. M from Ezidebit

Ridiculous company! Crazy to use them if you value your customers.

Charges a service fee of $1.20 per transaction. Dishonour fee of $21.90 for a weekly dorect debit of $33 and the only reason it doshonoured is because i wasnt aware of the service fee so it was short by $1. Company did not care to losten to me.
Worst custoner service ibhave encountered. Condensending woman needs to wind her neck in consodering its my money we were talking about.
Disgusted!!

James Mcfaralne
James McfaralneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charged me 4 times in 2 weeks ! For one late payment

I have a gym membership. And they charged me over $86.00 dollars on 1 late payment of $31.00 dollars . When I contact the company they couldn’t look at the information and told me you need to speak to the gym. The gym owner said I need to go back to Ezidebit. Stay away from this company it's total scam and you will get burnt

Find out how Ezidebit compares to other Money Transfer Services

Ezidebit is a criminal organisation!!!

Keep away from them. Got changed 25%extra on my bill as a dishonour fee. Make sure you read their ridiculous polices before signing the agreement. Then you won't sign, and you won't be disappointed.

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to our support team on 1300 763 256 or support@ezidebit.com.au if you’d like to discuss the dishonour fees with our support team.

STurn
STurnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really terrible customer service.

Phone number on their website does not work. Cancelled subscription with MindBody. Was still being charged monthly by Ezidebit without knowing. Couldn't call them because their phone number doesn't work.

Hi,
We’re sorry to hear you have had trouble contacting us. If we can help you resolve any issues please reach out to us on 1300 763 256 or support@ezidebit.com.au.

Unlawful surcharge

The Ezidebit charged me $14.80 for failure payment even after the authorisation was removed. The company never send me any payment information like when is due day payment. I got surcharged more that 50% of my bills. Is it lawful? Try to avoid dealt with them if possible.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Dishonest fees and charges

Dishonest fees and charges deducted for no valid reason even after authorisation was removed. Generally, a hard to deal with company who don't care much expect to increase their profits thought inflated fees.

Pathetic

Extremely poor customer service. I would not recommend them. They do not value their clients or new clientele. I have experienced very unsupportive staff and have had to wait very long to receive a response to my queries.

Hi Duncan,
Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear you’ve experienced poor customer service. If there are any issues we can help resolve, please reach out to us on 1300 763 256 or support@ezidebit.com.au.

Find out how Ezidebit compares to other Money Transfer Services

Unauthorised transactions that Ezidebit cannot even trace in their system!

Going through my credit card statements and saw 2 unknown transactions from Ezidebit on the same day. Enquired online with no result. Enquired on the phone to be told by Ezidebit that they cannot even trace these transactions in their system despite being charged twice. Requested and received an e-mail from Ezidebit acknowledging their inability to justify the transactions. Now dealing with my credit card issuer to cancel the unauthorised transactions and recover my money. That a company be able to take your hard-earned money away with no record and no justification is quite frightening really...

Cath
Cath

Unauthorised debits

This company take unauthorised debits from your accounts. Be very wary. They debited my account over $1000 and we hadn't used a particular service in over 5 years. I'm taking them to the financial ombudsmen.

Unsupportive. Don’t do business here

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exorbitant fees with a poor service lacking in essential features.

Apparently you have to give a minimum of 1 Star

They stopped all of our payments with no notice crippling a business during Covid 19, we were still working, our members were still active in virtual classes. But apparently Ezidebit can play god. Oh they actually had our clients money. Theft?

Robbie
RobbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long Time Client/Immediate Cancellation

Dont give them a cent!!!!

Decided that due Covid19 pandemic that they will hold funds from us to "protect" our clients without any prior contact with us and even tho all our members were happy to continue given to us as goodwill gestures during our current closure. No correspondence with us and no notice given. Gets better; these clowns then ask us to provide evidence about our future practices... How dare they!!!! Advice from other debiting agencies advised that these fools were doing this and also illegal... if there was a "drop dead" review option i would gladly select it for these morons.

Wiebi
WiebiSydney, NSW

During Corona Virus Crisis Ezidebit cut off payments for Studios

Business! Don't touch them with a 10 foot barge pole

Suspended all direct debits for gyms nationwide with no warning, no options and absolutely no legislative authority. While gym owners are working around the clock to move their classes and offerings online, Ezidebit took the decision to simply stop all payments from all members. Totally unacceptable!

Anna L.
Anna L.Sydney, NSW

Do Not USE Ezi Debit

This company should be shut down, scamming peoples money they have been debiting money from my account and attempting to take more everyday when my gym membership has been canceled. Do not use Ezi Debit. My gym are useless as well as they cant get in contact with ezi debit either and they will not refund the money they have taken with out authority

GrantIllawarra, NSW

DO NOT USE Ezidebit

My wife and I joined a Gym who utilised Ezidebit. All went well for several months Until they deducted multiple amounts from our account without authority. Despite being advised by the gym they deducted multiple payments a second time. All without authority. They have done nothing. We are owed over $1500. Worse still, so are many others from the gym. The Gym has been great and have done everything they can to get the money returned from ezidebit.

Despite repeated requests ezidebit have not refunded any money.

Do not use ezidebit if you are a business or an individual paying a business who uses ezidebit.

Legal action plus formal complaints to FSO and AFCA are being submitted.

Mark T.Ezidebit

This company is not even worth a star at most

This company is not even worth a star at most. Absolutely terrible support team who knows the answers to absolutely nothing. This cost me so much admin by charging my members more then what they should be paying at random times. It's terrible.

Rosie FaynSydney, NSW

An outrageous debit facility They take $14.95 for a failed payment . They also take $14.95 for a failed failed payment

They need to be reported . The banks have been held accountable for fleecing people for failed payments and this company is free to debit my account as THEY see fit . It’s an invasion of my account details and privacy . I am giving up my gym because they use this payment system .

Rosie Fayn

I posted this comment 8 months ago ! And you are only just replying . This displays the efficiency of your company . Sadly you have done yourselves yet another injustice by replaying 8 months later .

Sharyn
Sharyn

very disappointed with company

I was charged $14.80 for a declined $62 direct debit(bank error), spent ages trying to figure out who the company was and what the fee was as they hadn’t contacted me to let me know. The only way to find out about it seemed to be to put my credit card details into their website which I was not happy to do. It seems immoral to charge people that much for a failed direct debit - I think lots of the gym’s members would be Seniors/pensioners and students as it belongs to the local council, and this must impact them greatly. I’m now looking for ways to avoid having any of my money support them

Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

What a scam. Never use this company.

I would like to give zero stars. Since my after-school care company started using this company I have been hit with a bunch of fees $14.80 a pop due to ridiculous dishonor debts. The attempted debits from my account were well over my normal fee but with no warning such as an email or something to say how much was to be debited and when. Seems they are making a lot of money this way. I much prefer paying my after-school care well in advance than having to pay these dodgy characters.

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not compliant with Australian Legislation

Clients of Ezidebit are required to add the minimum processing fee that their clients are eligible to pay to their prices under the Competition and Consumer Act (Payment Surcharge) Amendment 2016. They directed multiple business owners that they could avoid this in lieu of posting a separate fee breakdown. This is prohibited under the act, for details read:

Shaross
SharossGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ezidebit - avoid at all costs

Other Money Transfer Services