Ezidri Ultra FD1000 Digital

Ezidri Ultra FD1000 Digital

MPN: FD1000
See the Best Food Dehydrators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ezi Dri? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Barbara
Barbara

Fantastic dryer for all types of fruit, vegetables, meats and herbs.

My Ezidry dehydrator is by far the best I have used. It holds up to 30 trays (although I only have 21) and dries my mangoes within 24 hours - depending on the humidity factor (we are in North Queensland). I have dried all kinds of fruit and vegetables and never a glitch, it dries beautifully every time and I don't have to rotate trays as the air circulates evenly.
We had a minor technical problem which was dealt with in a very responsible manner by Ezidry in Adelaide. They are a friendly and efficient company to work with.
I do not hesitate to recommend this drier to all those serious minded dehydrator lovers out there.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

kevin t
kevin tMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprising easy to use and convenient

This food dehydrator is way better than the other two food dehydrators that we have used. It is big and can dry quite a lot of fruits. The only drawback is it takes a long time to dry any fruit (8-10hours). Having said that, I have calculated that is would only cost me $1.30 for that duration. Also, it is quite quiet.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $298.00.