EzSpace

EzSpace Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Bazz W
Bazz W

I am in Moonta Bay South Australia 5558 whats the delivery date and cost for Vertical Queen Bed including delivery?
Are your Australian Based?

Celia C.
Celia C.

Besides the delays and difficulty with assembly. Are you happy with the durability of the final product? I love the concept!!

ANL DOOR HARDWARE
ANL DOOR HARDWARE

Ezspace is just a third party and NOT to be trusted with your money. Delays - because Ezspace are in early stages of working out their logistics and establishing contacts (nothing to do with Covid). Assembly - because Ezspace has not actually physically assembled products, nor produced an instruction manual, so you need to create your own holes to fit pieces and to make it sturdy. DO NOT GIVE UR MONEY.
The stress and the drama dealing with Ezspace is not worth the asking price for a concept.

CAJ
CAJ

No I’m not happy with the durability of the product. The bed is rickety, and my kid’s light. When I climb the ladder to get up to change the sheets, honestly it feels like it’s going to collapse. I’m not that heavy. The design may look good in the photos, but the quality isn’t there behind it. I wouldn’t go near it with a barge pole.

Get an answer from our members and EzSpace representatives

Extra Information