Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.3

84% · 12424 · 16%

Wadare R.
Wadare R.2 posts

Stable and worth the money

Durable and cost-effective for basic household needs. I would order from them again.
Alison B.
Alison B.

beautiful furniture and excellent support

I'm quite fond of my mo loft bed - it's robust and extremely useful. When a product came damaged, the team jumped into action and responded in just 30 minutes! I truly appreciated their swift and kind resolution. Confident in their customer support, I've placed another order for the teom sofa bed, knowing the team stands ready to assist whenever required.
Lorieab C.
Lorieab C.

Exceptional! Our kids love their Teom bunk bed!

Good product. Cheap considering its quality. Straightforward assembly with clear instructions. Would recommend to family and friends.
Kuliman J.
Kuliman J.

Very happy customers, will come back for more

We absolutely love our mo loft bed combo. It is sturdy, and I feel comfortable letting my kids sleep in it. Took the handyman about 4 hours to put all things together, but he also commented on how impressed he was with the quality. Show details
Chaojia W.
Chaojia W.

Glad that we made our purchase

We have to rent out one of our bedrooms because of the crazy interest rate!!!!! Really love the NObu wallbed we purchased, which has made the room look great. We managed to rent that room within a few days after the bed was installed.
Diego B.
Diego B.

Litera Teom

La litera Teom es excelente. Su montaje es fácil y el diseño robusto brinda seguridad. Mis hijos la aman, usándola para dormir y jugar. Con un acabado elegante, se adapta perfectamente a la habitación. ¡Totalmente recomendada!
Atonm K.
Atonm K.2 posts

A worthy investment

TEOM Bunk Maxi has been a remarkable addition to our kids' room. From the moment it was delivered, the meticulous packaging was a clear testament to the exceptional quality of the product. We're no strangers to ordering furniture online, but this bed has truly surpassed our expectations. It's tailored to meet our children's needs perfectly, and they have fallen in love with it instantly. A hearty thank you to ezspace for delivering such an excellent product!!
Novxaw O.
Novxaw O.2 posts

Incredible Blend of Function and Design

Just got the TEOM Bunk Bed for my kiddos, and I gotta say, it's awesome! Fits perfectly in their room, looks sleek, and feels sturdy. Putting it together was no sweat; now all those extra toys and books have a home in the extra storage. What a great purchase!
Benjamin A.
Benjamin A.3 posts

Utterly disappointed, surprise for my kids ruined!

I bought an loft bed and a slide from ezspace.

I am absolutely shocked by how much damage already done to the wood after opening the boxes.

The assembling is also such a pain with lots wrong holes, and incorrect and unclear instructions.

Will not recommend to anyone.

Such a shame, I was so fascinated by the products website and my sons are so looking forward to this. For a product that cost nearly $2000. Shame.

Julie R.
Julie R.

Happy with the quality

Purchased the Nobu wall bed from them. I hired a handyman to put it together. Looks awesome in our home office.
Gray A.
Gray A.

100% satisfaction!

Our maxi blends style and safety beautifully. Its robust structure gives us peace of mind. My kid absolutely loves the slide. We love the bottom bunk, which can sleep two adults! Assembly was easy, and EzSpace's customer service was notably helpful.
Lucy O.
Lucy O.

can't be more happier

The bed is the perfect finishing touch for our new rental house, and will be back to buy the matching wardrobe and the teom desk! Show details
Sue T.
Sue T.

Beautiful bed and great company to deal with!

Pleasantly surprised our MO Loft bed does not cramp up the small bedroom we have. Will recommend to parents who are on a lookout for an affordable and yet, not outdated piece in your home furnishing.
Munni G.
Munni G.

tomo bunk maxi

Wished for, hoped for and just like that here it is and exactly what we wanted. My grandchildren will love it!
Jyoti T.
Jyoti T.

Happy with my purchase

The bunk bed we acquired comfortably fits within our bedroom. Watching our children gleefully climb up and slide down the bunk has added great enjoyment to our roles as parents. Show details
Molly C.
Molly C.

Great company to deal with and game changer wallbed

Living in a small apartment, this wallbed has transformed my tiny extra room into a functional bedroom with a highly comfortable latex mattress. Guests have enjoyed it, and the added storage on the top is appreciated. The efficient and professional installation didn't disrupt my schedule. Despite my back injury, handling the bed isn't a problem. I wholeheartedly endorse this company and its product. Perfect score, 10/10.

Sadie D.
Sadie D.

LOVE MY NOBU WALLBED!!!

This is exceptional - modern design and high functionality. Undoubtedly a worthy investment that has perfectly complemented our existing interior design. Since integrating this wallbed into our Airbnb studio, we've seen a significant influx of glowing 5-star reviews from our guests. This transformative piece of furniture has definitely enhanced their experience. Can't be happier!
Brandie K.
Brandie K.

A good solid temo bunk bed, very happy with the product and its design

A good solid bunk bed with few self-assembly issues. Our bunk bed was delivered early on the stated day, and I was able to complete the build within the day. The instructions were reasonably easy to follow. I'm very happy with the bunk bed, very solid and fitted well with our bedroom.
Jerri J.
Jerri J.2 posts

TEOM Maxi - great design with the excellent build quality

One or two minor gaps in the instructions, but essentially easy to follow and straightforward. Delighted with the result as are our grandchildren who are the prime users Show details
Steph H.
Steph H.2 posts

Super sturdy and comfy without breaking the bank

I needed to find a replacement for a busted bed without spending too much, and the mo loft bed nailed it. The bed is crazy sturdy. The building instructions were easy-peasy. It came together like a dream. It's at a comfy height, and I can fit a bunch of big storage boxes with toys and Lego under it. My stocky teen gave it the thumbs up, and I tested it myself at 20 stones—it doesn't even make a sound. I'm planning to grab another one for my oldest kiddo.
Crispin H.
Crispin H.

Highly recommended

Extremely pleased with my wall bed from EzSpace. It’s easy to use, up and down is straightforward and simple - and it’s comfortable.
I should have got one of these beds years ago, having installed it in my living room - where it looks great - I have now turned my bedroom into an art studio.
Casey O.
Casey O.

Love our DOC bed

Very well made. So cute and just like the pictures, buyer beware, a few instructions are a bit vague and the pieces are many. Clear out your afternoon.
Vincent D.
Vincent D.

Great bed for my small craft room

Can't be happier with my Mo loft bed. I use this as a loft work space for my craft room. The top / bed part is used for my fabric. The bottom space is used for my beading table. Perfect
David C.
David C.2 posts

• +1Thumbnail
plagmad.29.726
plagmad.29.726

Happy customer

These bunk beds were purchased to fit into a compact bedroom and look wonderful in the space. They do take a while to put together but are extremely sturdy. Show details
Frankie P.
Frankie P.

Great bed

Lovely bunk bed, well made. Took some time to assemble but is strong and sturdy. Ideal for kids and any other visitors.

Nona J.
Nona J.

Love our all in one mo bed

Their bed is definitely not cheap but you get what you pay for. Instructions are great, took a bit of time, but it's super sturdy and sleek.
Vicky F.
Vicky F.

more than what we expected

Good quality product, easy-to-follow instructions for assembly.
Would definitely order from this company again.
Amie
Amie8 posts

Izaac C.
Izaac C.2 posts

Excellent company

Excellent company. Fantastic bed, sturdy and well thought out and value for money. Brilliant after-sales service. We had accidentally broken a piece during installation, and they replaced it free of charge. We will definitely buy from them again.
Kath B
Kath BNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Terrible product, Terrible service

Thankfully, I have not had the unfortunate pleasure of purchasing this product, but a family member has. He received parts that were obviously not for his particular order , which he then had to construct himself (fair enough, if the parts were correct!), but he has not had timely follow up from the only form of communication; EMAIL. I suggested he go to the Department of Fair Trading, given the lack of customer service and the lack of on the ground support to replace the wrong pieces with what he should have received. Don't make people feel [Content Removed] because your company is incompetent and has not resolved the issue in a timely and professional manner. Do not buy from these people! Show details
Joshua M.
Joshua M.

Easy to navigate and great value for money

The website was easy to navigate .Placed an order for a bunk bed and was contacted the next day by email to inform its delivery. In less than a week , the bed was delivered, and I had a great night's sleep last night.
Sara Oakley
Sara Oakley

quality company and staff

Fantastic service and a special thanks to Lisa. Thank you ezspace. And once again thank you Lisa for organising delivery change and your full understanding of our predicament .fantastic company and quality work force.
Yuki N.
Yuki N.

Good quality

The bunk bed quality is good , received a great after sale service from Jack with an issue I had with the order, dealt brilliant and very professional. The mattresses are great quality, thin with good latex smells at a great price. Show details
kimcassie5267832
kimcassie5267832

Fab products and great value

Can't be happier with our three midi beds. Amazing quality and kids love it.
Emily D.
Emily D.

Good customer service

I have recently purchased a Doc bed along with a mattress. I submitted an enquiry through their website with regard to my order. I received a rapid response from Amiee by email. She answered my query in full detail in a very helpful and efficient manner. We received and installed our bed this week, and it looks great.

Andrea Peters
Andrea Peters

mo bunk bed is great and easy to install

We purchased their mo bunk bed, and our kids love it so much. will recommend
Mitel B.
Mitel B.

High quality and good design, we are happy with what we purchased

nobu wallbed really exceeded our expectations. We would recommend ezspace
Bennett M.
Bennett M.

Good value for money

Mo loft bed is a good buy. high quality and very practical. Kids love it so much.
Georgie L.