Verified🏆 2024 Award

84% · 13125 · 16%

Sara Oakley
Sara Oakley

quality company and staff

Fantastic service and a special thanks to Lisa. Thank you ezspace. And once again thank you Lisa for organising delivery change and your full understanding of our predicament .fantastic company and quality work force.
Yuki N.
Yuki N.

Good quality

The bunk bed quality is good , received a great after sale service from Jack with an issue I had with the order, dealt brilliant and very professional. The mattresses are great quality, thin with good latex smells at a great price.
kimcassie5267832
kimcassie5267832

Fab products and great value

Can't be happier with our three midi beds. Amazing quality and kids love it.
Emily D.
Emily D.

Good customer service

I have recently purchased a Doc bed along with a mattress. I submitted an enquiry through their website with regard to my order. I received a rapid response from Amiee by email. She answered my query in full detail in a very helpful and efficient manner. We received and installed our bed this week, and it looks great.
Andrea Peters
Andrea Peters

mo bunk bed is great and easy to install

We purchased their mo bunk bed, and our kids love it so much. will recommend
Mitel B.
Mitel B.

High quality and good design, we are happy with what we purchased

nobu wallbed really exceeded our expectations. We would recommend ezspace
Bennett M.
Bennett M.

Good value for money

Mo loft bed is a good buy. high quality and very practical. Kids love it so much.
Georgie L.
Georgie L.
Okcas W.
Okcas W.

Good value for money and solid

Easy to use website, ordering process and simple instructions. The product was just what I wanted.
Angie
Angie

prompt and professional

Prompt, professional, kept us informed. Bed is beautiful. Extremely happy with my purchase. Would recommend without hesitation.
Venkata
Venkata

Proper "heavy duty" piece of furniture

Temo is a bunk bed of dreams. Sturdy, good quality and stylish. We love it and so do our kids. You need a good two pairs of hands and about 6 hours to put it up but it is doable and straightforward.
Laura
Laura

well-made loft bed with good design

I bought the mo loft bed combo for my 9 yr old and her sleep-over friends. Now one room can fit 4-5 girls. Really a good buy for us. This makes things so much easier without sorting out who is sleeping with who, which sometimes takes forever to resolve...
Alisa B.
Alisa B.

Fab products and great prices

We are very happy with our purchases and all packages arrived in good shape. Installation is manageable albeit a two people job. Our daughters love their beds. Will buy again.
Elsie
Elsie

Ordered vertical wall bed. When asked and told bed would take 16 weeks to arrive , cancelled order as not acceptable to me. Still awaiting refund into credit card and charged $132.50 in administrative fees. When questioned , they replied these are our fees its all on the website. Rip off.
Danny D.
Danny D.

Bed is great

We purchased the Mo lofd bed. Great price and high quality.
Louise
Louise

Mattress is thin and practical, bed looks great

We purchased the MO collection. I love the colour combination of this set and its functionality overall. We used a local installation business to put the set together, which took only half a day for them to complete the whole thing. Happy with the quality, particularly the latex mattresses, smells so natural and are super easy to be rolled and put away when we have no visitors.

R.A._K.A.
R.A._K.A.2 posts

product as described, happy with the quality

We purchased Doc midi, our son loves this bed. You need to spare some time to put this together, it took us 7 hours at least for the whole set. Happy with its design and quality, although we did ask for three replacement panels due to damage in transit and waited another week for them to arrive. Overall, good experience.
Nick S.
Nick S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good quality and durable

Happy with the quality and the design of this loft bed - we indeed were initially very worried about buying from EzSpace, most online buying experiences for us were not great. We purchased the samples of our loft bed, and then we immediately made the purchase. Good buy.
Marty B.
Marty B.

for the price and quality of the bed - I'm happy

happy with the temo bed, the instructions were ok to follow, there were pieces that I couldn't figure out myself but emailed them and got the help timely. The temo stair is the best functional component that I've purchased so far. It looks good and can store most of my things. The support of the supa mattress is also good, thin and robust, as a person who only sleeps on a latex mattress for years, i'd say it is a good buy. Will shop with EzSpace again.
Jimmy M.
Jimmy M.

meet our expectations and love the design!!

We purchased the teom loft bed 2 beds in the queen size, albeit the delay in shipping the bed itself looks good. We especially love the colour combo and the small desk design beside the bottom bed. My partner is into bedtime reading; that works well for him. The only downside for us is the installation, this is our first time buying furniture online, and we didn't expect installation to take that much time (2 people + 3 days!). Although the quality and look still make it worthy. Panels are heavier and denser than our other beds, which is excellent.
Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Unacceptable quality - money down the drain

We ordered two set of the Ezspace doc midi loft bed, directly sent from China as we customised some part. Out of the 14 boxes 10 boxes were faulty - heavily damaged around em the edges of board. No refund were offered, only offered to replace two big side board. The rest of the damage the seller claim is ‘acceptable’. And can be make good ourself. I’m shocked as how bad the quality, and marketed at such price tag, the quality is far worst than anything I have seen in the market for 1/4 of the price. Do not buy!
  • +4Thumbnail
Nick
Nick2 posts

Easy to navigate the online store and find what we wanted

Easy to navigate the online store and find what we wanted and very satisfied with the mo bed and latex mattress we purchased. Product quality: excellent. Customer service: good. Delivery: good - two panels were damaged but they shipped out the replacement panels a few days after we emailed photos to them.
Kelly
Kelly

Still missing a box no one returning my emails no contact number to call

I am missing a box from my order, I have a broken part from delivery and the trundle bed doesn't even fit under the loft. I have emailed 4 times with no response!! I want a full refund!
Nell A.
Nell A.

Maxi is just what we're looking for

Good price, lovely bed. Happy with our purchase despite the delay in shipping. Customer service was very helpful. Highly recommended.
Luisa O.
Luisa O.

Bed is great but instructions need more work

I purchased the TEOM bunk bed. Unfortunately, it took us lots of time to install this bed as the delivered panels didn't have labels, so we needed to work out the panels and what parts we needed to use for each step despite the excellent quality and look.
Sarah Duggan
Sarah Duggan

Avoid at all costs

The product may be good, I don’t know because I cannot convince EzSpace to deliver me the correct boxes from my order so that I can assemble the bunk bed I purchased. The shipment arrived three weeks ago, of the total five boxes required for the bed one was missing and another was incorrect. Despite having sent a list of exactly what parts from the instruction manual we do and don’t have, I’m still getting a runaround - now I’m being asked to send photos of every single piece which just feels like an exercise to waste my time.

Fiona R.
Fiona R.

Great experience buying from ezspace despite the delay

We received our bed 1 month after the advertised time due to supply chain issues, it is fine for us as we were not in a hurry and they updated us a few weeks before the delay. Because of the unexpected delay initially, it was a bit disappointing. The installation also took some time, however, we were amazed after we unpacked the packages and finished installing the bed. The quality of our teom bed is absolutely worth the money and our son loves the design so much!
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.

TEOM bunk bed is superb

We didn't come across ez space before so only bought one bed. we are amazed by the quality and design of this bunk bed, will definitely come back again.
Kris A.
Kris A.Sydney, NSW

bed is a dream, service was fantastic!

Even if they don't have a phone number to call but we still received high quality and professional service through their online chat box. Katie was extremely helpful throughout the selection process, patient with our questions and wasn’t just trying to sell us the most expensive bed available. we bought the Dco midi loft bed, love it.
Yasmin N.
Yasmin N.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing service

So happy and very impressed with how we were treated after purchasing our bed. Helpful staff. We had a problem changing addresses after our products were shipped, even if it is not ezspace's job and handled with kindness. The teom bunk beds are fantastic, and our kids love them so much. I recommend ezspace.
Sharron S.
Sharron S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fairy hassle free purchase

great bed, very easy to deal with and help was there, and Jasmine was very helpful, and I found what I wanted plus great mattress.
Gold Coaster
Gold CoasterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Janet A.
Janet A.

delayed delivery but amazing product

Teom maxi was amazing for us, we had 3 kids with a 2-4 year gap, and cycled them all through from bottom to top then into their own rooms.. it is compact, sturdy and the bottom bunk low enough to be safe for quite young children.
Andrew S.
Andrew S.Sydney, NSW

I can see this bed lasting a very long time

Bed frame does not move at all and no noise once assembled. All parts supplied are heavy duty and well engineered except a few missing screws, not a big deal for us. The doc midi did need two people to assemble although clear instructions. Will be buying more for the family.
LamoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

DO NOT PURCHASE

Have been waiting since September for a mattress that they are still selling in their website. Have to constantly follow up for updates. Have been given every story imaginable
Lamore

Still waiting, have been given 7 different ETA’s since the purchase. This is not just covid shipping delays, one of the two mattresses we purchased was “lost.” Still selling the mattress that has taken nearly a year to arrive to other customers

Walte d.
Walte d.

Incredibly helpful staff, amazing customer service from start to finish

We are delighted with our purchase for many reasons and doc has allowed our girl to use the study for different purposes. The installation did take some time but the steps were easy to follow. The desk and cabinets are portable, which is handy.

Daisy
DaisyCanberra 2600, ACT

Just what I was looking for

Everything about this Holoholo cup is perfect. The only thing is they have too many colours...it took me a long time to make up my mind re which colours I'll get. Already shared the link with my colleague.
Megzy
MegzyGreat Southern, WA

Terrible - steer clear!

Ordered the loft bunk bed, took over 5 months to get everything delivered - received bits here and there and after unboxing everything (which was a nightmare with the polystyrene everywhere!) realised we were still missing parts!
Packaged extremely poorly, boxes were damaged and parts were bent and scratched. Quality of the product is sub par at best, not stable at all and a nightmare to put together (carpenter putting it together too)
Made in China which isn't stated anywhere - spend the extra and buy locally instead! Would rate 0 stars if I could!
  • +5Thumbnail
Jano
Jano7 posts

Peter S.
Peter S.Perth, WA

Strong robust bed, great price for what you get

We purchased TEOM Bunk bed. It's sturdy and simply amazing. Great price for what you get and relatively easy to put together. We'd highly recommend it!