Verified🏆 2024 Award

84% · 13125 · 16%

Dec
Dec

Horrible cheap product. Mo Pullout robe

We bought the mo pullout wardrobe
Cheap flimsy piece of crap!!
Wobbles, drawers don’t open properly,

Do not buy this product.

Damien
Damien

A really good product looks great in the kids bedroom

Be prepared for an epic Ikea-like build, but at the end you'll have a great bunk that looks very nice and sturdy. Wish there was less Styrofoam in the packaging going into landfill :( but otherwise can't complain
fdbob.
fdbob.

Amazingly sturdy and beautiful

Found what I wanted - was a bit hesitant to buy a bed online without seeing it in person. Perfect service and great product! Not exaggerated. Continuously updated and very well packed.
Mohamed A
Mohamed AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Looks the part but not sturdy and more

Bed looks as per image but is a nightmare to put together (I’m a experienced tradesman), instructions are hard to understand and there are so many parts and screws. After doing all of that bed was still not sturdy as you would expect for this price point. Quality of panels is better than Kmart and most generic brand furniture but inferior to ikea. Overall very disappointed with the teom bunk bed and steps, was hoping for a long term investment but not sure this will last more than 2 years.
kris
krisSydney, NSW3 posts

Jessica C.
Jessica C.North-West & West coast, TAS

TEOM Bunk, stairs and double desk

Very happy with the design and quality of furniture. It was easy to assemble, looks great, and communication was good.
A G.
A G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

we love it!

The product is excellent and efficient. We just love it so much. Good quality of product. It saved the space in my son's room so much.
LamieJamie
LamieJamie

Well-made furniture, colourful design

My murphy bed (with my own colour scheme and dimensions) arrived. And the workmanship was even better than I thought it was going to be. It is great to have one of these in my study...makes it a perfect temporary guest room when needed. The shipping schedule was accurate, I wish I hadn't waited so long to order from them.
nawilb
nawilbHobart, TAS

Great quality furniture and service - repeat customer

Joe was helpful and gave a realistic timeline for delivery. We bought a loft bed and a mattress later on. We are very happy with the bed and mattress. highly recommend ezspace
preet p.
preet p.Victoria2 posts

Bunk bed

Always accessible and reply on time. Always explained it well and give options if required. I Am satisfied with all the products that I bought.
Mat
MatHunter Region, NSW

They are doing a great job

And yet delivery and assembly work out without surprises or complications. Great looking product just like the website pics, impressed by the sturdiness.
Royl C.
Royl C.

Fantastic Customer Service

Sent an email to purchase a staircase to use for our loft bed and had a response the same day. The walked me through the process in a very detailed manner. They sent a order to Direct Freight the same day. Will definitely buy from Ezspace again. Thank you.
Cruz
CruzPerth, WA2 posts

Good design and fast turnaround

My wife purchased a MO loft bed from them which recently arrived. Took me a while to assemble but the design is great, it fits our room perfectly and our daughter is very happy about her new desk and bed. There was a minor dent on one of the desk panels caused by delivery (I know it is delivery because of a small hole on the box), emailed Ezspace and they sent us a new panel the very next day. Very responsive and quick turnaround!
Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Eldon A.
Eldon A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything was great

Happy with the murphy bed we purchased. Quality and functionality is just what we need. We used one of their suggested installer to help us with installation. All went well and they cleaned up afterwards. Happy with their service and excellent product!
Laurence c.
Laurence c.Sydney, NSW

Good service overall

Bought a bed with preorder. Received it on the 8th week as advertised. I gave 5 stars for the quality and design, would be 6 if they have it in stock rather than pre-order.

Ryan
Ryan

3rd purchase, pleased each time

This is the 3rd time I ordered from EzSpace. Got bed frames, linen and a desk, have been pleased each time. Excellent quality.
Andrewpatt
Andrewpatt

Loft beds are amazing!

We absolutely love the loft beds we ordered. Sales were able to help us to find exactly what we wanted. Only downfall is the extra wait time due to covid delays but it was definitely well worth the wait. Beds are durable, beautiful. Staircase is awesome and the drawers really help us with storage.
Leanne
Leanne

Love the bedroom

I love the bedroom set I got, and everything was scheduled and delivered in a timely manner . The delivery team did a great job to move heavy boxes up 2 sets of stairs. Happy with the service.
Carlysee
Carlysee

Lovely product, great service

EzSpace customer service is helpful and treats its customers with respect, something you can't say about most online retail stores. Their prices are affordable if you can assemble it yourself, els it is gonna be pricy.
justinwillie
justinwillieSydney, NSW

Best bench I ever had

Bought a gym bench for home use a while ago from EzSpace, I have to say it is the best bench I have ever had since working out. The quality is absolutely better than most benches you'll find at any gyms.
Zachariah Z.
Zachariah Z.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful bed

The desk, table and bed are BEAUTIFUL! They are of stunning quality. We have been sleeping on it for almost a year now and it never shake a bit.
Chuong
ChuongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent products and I am totally satisfied!

I ordered a push set bar and and pull up bar to work out in my small bedroom. The order was fast, simple and efficient. I was totally satisfied with the products! Definitely will come back and order more from EzySpace!
Willie H.
Willie H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good value for money

Great service since our first purchase. I really love the quality. Recently bought a wardrobe and desk to match the bunk bed. They look fantastic together!
Denny F.
Denny F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What we wanted

What we wanted. Only complaint was the time from leaving warehouse to receiving was 2 weeks by the courier. We are in Adelaide.
dmowbray
dmowbrayCanberra 2600, ACT

Great customer care

We bought a Mo loft bed last year, my son broke the drawer sliding rail recently while playing, contacted the customer service, they kindly sent us a new pair for free.

Larc
LarcPerth, WA

Great design

Bought a pull-out wardrobe for our small bedroom. Had a small space between window and bed, can't fit it a normal wardrobe, the pull-out design works great for storing kids uniform.
Adamdem
AdamdemSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good wallbed variety at a reasonable price

Bought a wallbed with top storage, we've been looking for one with top storage for a while, this is the the one within our budget. Was kept informed of the delivery date, delivery was made to my room. Assembly was straightforward, very good quality with the price.
Charles R.
Charles R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Loft bed: pleased with quality and delivery

Pleased with the quality of product delivered. Courier texted and called before delivery and delivered on time.
Takes some time to install but it is worth the effort
SLJ
SLJSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Good price for quality

Good quality beds with great design. Kids love it. Very sturdy. Will buy another for our little boy soon. Recommended.
DanS
DanSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harrimol
Harrimol

Beautiful loft bed

Beautiful loft bed arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Was easy to assemble and looks amazing! Lovely customer service, would highly recommend Ezspace
Bec
Bec2 posts

Terrible

I ordered the TEOM Bunk Bed and stairs and was bitterly disappointed. The instructions were incorrect and some were completely missing! Don't buy.
CAJ
CAJ2 posts

Anonymous
Anonymous

MO Loft bed Combo

My son absolutely loves his new bed. EzSpace emailed me the manuals and was very helpful when we had trouble assembling it.
ANL DOOR HARDWARE
ANL DOOR HARDWARE Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

TEOM Loft Bed Queen 2 Beds Think Twice Before Purchasing

Think twice before pressing ‘buy now’. They will take your money instantly, but you will wait months until you receive delivery (with complete silence their end, requiring you to fight for your purchase your end). Expect your flat packs to come with NO INSTRUCTION MANUAL. It’s great fun spending hours guessing/trying to match bags of mixed nuts, bolts and screws to all different sorts of pieces of wood with Asian scripture. They will give you empty promises and excuses. (It’s been 10months and still no instructions!) They had the audacity to send a promotional Christmas flyer, what a joke, they will never receive another purchase and we will do everything in our power to ensure no other person is sucked into their scam. BUYER BEWARE.