EzyDVD

EzyDVD (page 2 of 3)

Endless Purgatory

Endless PurgatoryNew South Wales, Australia

Great prices quick support but thats the end of whats good.

Cheap but horrendous delivery times

KTJ

KTJMackay

Slow postage and expensive!

I bought season 5 of Breaking Bad. It took over two weeks to arrive! That was disappointing but even worse was that during the time I was waiting, I found it cheaper at 3 different shops! I bought online thinking that I would get a good deal while still getting it pretty quick. Neither was the case.

Postage speed was ridiculous... Over two weeks!

Don't pre order

I pre orderd a pc game and after the release date my order said it was on back order. Wtf. When questioned they said they can't get the retail version I orderd but could email a key to download it. Waste of time and missed out on pre order bonus because of them

False advertising

PixiNess

PixiNessOutback QLD

Very disappointed

Very disorganised

Although they appear to have a good range at a decent price it soon becomes apparent that they hold insufficient stock. I ordered several DVD and they have all been shipped separately at different times and I am still waiting to receive 2 items. The movies I ordered were all released in the last year and popular titles available in all stores so I'm dissatisfied that they're still waiting on stock after 3 weeks.
Inexpensive
Inefficient, slow,

Service

I have been ordering through Ezydvd for about two years and have had no problems up until now, the automated delivery address on the website sent it to my old address, which I haven't lived at for four months and because there is no tracking number Australia Post wouldn't allow me to recover the order, also another part of the problem is that customer service doesn't get back to you in a timely manner. On the plus side the prices are good as is the selection that they have to offer, especially in regards to blu ray and video games.
Good selection of titles, good prices and specials
No order tracking through Australia Post, customer service is slow

Bad Service

I signed up and ordered the most recent season of Nurse Jackie. Not only did I not receive a confirmation email with my log in details and contact details for them, I have not received my DVD's. I've tried to log into the site but have had no success so I can't track my order or contact them.
No DVD's, no service, not happy!

I have now received an email to say that my DVD's have been dispatched from Melbourne. Quick service and dispatch my backside. I will never use this service again

No contact details, no service, have not received my product

Ultrapac

UltrapacIllawarra, NSW

Clearly Behind in the Online Movie Stores

They offer good prices, and they have a good range and specials, but they just don't have it when it comes to customer service. It doesn't matter how cheap their prices, or how wide the product range, if you're waiting for considerable times for your non international order to actually be delivered.

They're far behind JB on customer service and missing goods.
They have a great range, and good specials
Their Customer Service and website options. They can't chase a missing order until 1 month is out, and even then, they don't say what they'll do.

So slow

Ordered a game from there about 3 weeks ago now. I ordered the fastest shipping which cost an extra few dollars. I figured it wasn't that bad seeing as it was still cheaper then buying it in store. Took over a week and a half to finally dispatch and this is now the 3rd week waiting for the game and it still hasn't arrived. Customer service is horrible and the site doesn't even say whether or not something is in stock. All it says is estimated dispatch time and even at maximum I should have received the game last week. By the time it gets here in-store prices probably would have dropped.
Wide variety of games
Long wait time, no customer service phone number, misleading delivery times

Sia27

Sia27WALLINGFORD

Ruined Mothers Day!!! Product taken almost two weeks to ship.

Sam49SYDNEY

When a site revamp ruins a business

Shannon77

Shannon77Sydney

Very Slow Handeling Time

I ordered two box sets and received a dispatch notice the following day and was quite happy as it was a fathers day present and 11 days out from fathers day. Today I received another dispatch notice (7 days after the first dispatch notice) and when I re-read the initial dispatch notice I found out that only one of the box sets was sent the day after it was ordered the other will be sent in the next few days. Vey disappointed with how long it takes to ship items. Will shop else where next time.
Inexpensive
Long handling time

Callie59

Callie59NORTH BEND

Good service

I almost didn't order things from EzyDVD after reading some of the reviews on here, but I took a chance and was pleasantly surprised, so I thought I'd put a review up too. I didn't have any problems, and everything I ordered arrived quickly. Also I asked a couple of questions along the way and the email service team was prompt, friendly and helpful.
Quick, accurate order, good service

Kelly500

Kelly500AU

Terrible service!!

I ordered two weeks ago. There is no phone number to speak to anybody. i now wished i had review their webiste before making any purchases. I am going to my credit card provider to obtain a refund.

Poor service. You take the money but deliver nothing!

Jon15

Jon15ADELAIDE

Good enough

Went looking for a season of a TV show; the bricks and mortar stores near me either didn't have it or only at full price. EzyDVD had it listed at a good price. Once I had ordered it, its status changed to 'Back-Ordered', and it was another two weeks before the item was sent.

I would happily use them again, but not if on a deadline.
Cheap, reliable.
Listing may be inaccurate.

hauntedrabbit

hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

Bad

I used to buy from Ezy Dvd all the time and even pre-order items. When it was take over by the new owners i only used it once more. There is no customer service anymore and prices have risen. I use it only for infomation now and then purchase from somewhere else. They oversell their up comming specials and you miss out, they cancel your order without notification and i was left expecting a tv dvd boxset thet i pre ordered 2 months ago and it never came. I had to log onto the website to find out that the order had been cancelled because the item had not been released. An email would have been nice explaining this.
Easy to use website. Great for using for infomation only.
No customer service anymore. Delivery can be very slow.

OZFox40

OZFox40AU

The one stop shop for many different DVD and Blu-Ray titles.

I used to order or buy DVD titles from EzyDVD, up until December, 2010. No real hassles, the prices were reasonable, and the staff per store I visited were most helpful.

Unfortunately, in South Australia, EzyDVD has gone; there are no stores left, I guess it had to happen sooner or later in these economic times, and the franchise (when it existed) was excellent - pity they don't exist anymore.
A range of DVD and Blu-Ray titles to suit most budgets.
The fact that there are no stores left in South Australia - they've all closed down. That's the only con I can think of at this point. I would recommend EzyDVD if it was still around, but it isn't.

notcold1

notcold1AU

Dvd store

I have browsed the ezydvd store many of times in search of dvds for presents or for my own use the thing that i have always found with them is that they just are not that cheap in comparison with actually going to a store the stores normally have much better deals but i suppose if you work unsociable hours and don't have the time to go to the store then it is a good site. They deliver right to your door without you really having to do anything. Personally i didn't buy anything from the site as i found the dvd's i wanted much cheaper online at a different store and also in a big name retail store.

Lils

LilsAU

Good

I'm happy to use Ezydvd if I can't be bothered to go searching for a title in an actual store - so it's great for less common titles. Customer service is quick to respond to any issues.
Very convenient ; easy to find or look up titles, rather than physically going from store to store. Postage rates good, especially free delivery for pre orders. Securely shipped with signature required for delivery.
You can sometimes find better deals and specials if you are prepared to do to an actual store - but this takes time!