EzyTrail Camper Trailers QLD, Coopers Plains

EzyTrail Camper Trailers QLD, Coopers Plains

4.2

Can't wait to take off .....

EzyTrail
    Ezytrail C.EzyTrail

Thank you very much Jay, we hope you have a wonderful time camping.
    Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Ezytrail family.

Our adventures

Before purchasing our Parkes13 we had been looking for awhile for a camper/van and we couldn't compromise and agree together. Then we called into ezytrail at slacks creek and both Crystal and Theo were quite helpful. We then went to the Brisbane show 3 weeks later and were impressed that we were remembered by names which goes a long way. We spoke to the boss from Victoria and were informed about the future upgrades. With all this happy wife happy life and our compromise was made . Even after purchase we have been impressed by the service and updates during the build period and had a guided tour of the new location. Handover with Theo was very relaxed and we were assured that anytime he's only a phone call or email away.

Lincoln LX - LOVE IT!!

We purchased our Lincoln LX Mk 2 from EZYTRAIL BRISBANE and love our new camper. We have had amazing after sales service following the purchase and found Theo and his staff to be really helpful with any questions that we had. We've taken the camper on its first big trip and couldn't be happier. So happy that we chose Ezytrail!!

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how EzyTrail Camper Trailers QLD, Coopers Plains compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Albany Z - Couldnt be happier!!

We purchased our first camper from the Brisbane branch. The albany z rear fold and we couldnt be happier. From the moment we started the process to collecting it last weekend everything weny smoothly. Upon setting it up we did notice one of the pins in the stabiliser leg was bent and our gas connection line was not with the camper. I contact Theo straight away and he arranged for these items to be sent directly to us.

BJ BurkeTwin Waters

Disappointment

BJ Burke

Also, after posting my poor review on the eBay website, We had an immediate reply with apologies and promises of rectifying so my wife removed the post. Nothing happened.......they got what they wanted and wiped their hands of us.

Leisha
    Leisha

Wow Thanks. I shall stay away.

Camping_lover
    Camping_lover

Thanks for your comments. I was looking to buy one this week but was warned off by friends. Thought I would look online and gklad I did. Lucjky their sales process is bad too as I would have bought one this week._

See all EzyTrail Camper Trailers reviews