EzyTrail Camper Trailers VIC

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

max k

max kWestern District, VIC

Perfect fit for country customers with good old fashion friendly service supplying a quality product.

Purchased a Stirling gt camper from Jeremy (Ezytrail) 18 months ago, and have nothing but praise for Jeremy and the company fast warranty claim, brilliant camper only a couple of minor problems sorted quickly. Jeremy has been great to deal with, always friendly and always has time for some advice and any questions, he is now running the Geelong store. He is a perfect fit for country customers with good old fashion friendly service supplying a quality product.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Date PurchasedJune 2018

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parkes 13

I took delivery of my Parkes 13 in early Sept, as per the promised schedule. I have been delighted with it ever since. Being new to caravans, I relied heavily on the support provided by Luke and the team and found that all questions were handled perfectly. I look forward to a long term relationship.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Store LocationBallarat Outdoors Expo

Albany GT

Luke was knowledgeable and didn't push the sale. The information was correct even the bad stuff, its nice to deal with a salesperson that knows the product and will give feed back on the down side of particular models.

Stirling Z

I have just bought a stirling z from Luke at the Kilsyth outlet . I have no idea if the product is any good (im sure it is ) But wanted to take the time to thank Luke for his help in showing me the camper to the the way it is set up . They even hook it up to the car and make sure lights work etc . I run my own business and its this kind of service that brings people back . Very professional, Thanks Luke . Steve

Ezytrail C.EzyTrail

Thank you very much Steve, we have passed on your feedback.
Happy Camping

Salim D

Salim DMooroolbark

Great product, greater service.

The wife and I bought a easytrail coorong gt mk1 took it out camping straight from the dealership, couldn't be more happy, had trouble connecting the gass fittings and took it to the dealership the next day and they sorted it out for us really quickly, so impressed with the service and advice, I contacted the dealer at least 10 times in 4 days with questions and he was always happy to chat and answer my questions.

Great to hear.
Happy Camping

Mooney

MooneyShepparton

Absolutely awesome

Purchased a Stirling Gt Mk2 from Luke at Kilsyth and couldn't ask for better service, very friendly and knowledgeable and he provided excellent communication throughout. Highly recommended dealer and product. I should have joined the Ezytrail family a long time ago.

Going to see some country with this bewdy

Spacious with the kids room for 4 kids. The set up is straight forward and easy to adjust anytime. The kids are eager for their first getaway and want it to be a memorable 1 without their mother who passed from cancer.
Thanks Ezy Trailers. Awesome product

Happy return customer

Very happy

Purchased a Albany Mk2 from Luke at Kilsyth. An exceptional person who knows his product, doesn’t push to sell his product, and listens to your needs and wants. The camper suits all the things I wanted and is great, had a small issue with a warranty claim with no problems at all, I haven’t had this experience of satisfaction from any business in sales or a claim ever, well done Luke I’m wrapped.

Gypsy

GypsyBrighton

Love my Parkes15

Just recently purchased an Ezytrail Parkes 15, looked around for a while until finally went to visit Ezytrail in Kilsyth, the service I received was exceptional, as opposed to the other major competitor, which I drove to Geelong to inspect and was totally ignored. From purchase to delivery to handover was perfect. Communication was great and van was delivered on promised date. The quality of the build for the purchase price is exceptional, some minor modifications have been made, but this is due to improving and adapting to our own private needs. I would highly recommend Ezytrail Parkes vans and rate highly the level of service shown to us by Luke and the team at Kilsyth. Thanks guys.

Martin M

Martin M

Tough and durable Camper trailer.

The Ezytrail Stirling GT is one tough off roader, for a camper trailer in this price bracket, it performs very well.
We only had one zipper that broke but this was fixed straight away by Luke Williams.
The canvas is outstanding and didn't leak from day 1.
With all the money saved, i have fitted plenty of modifications that would make an Australian made camper jealous.
Customer service is second to none and all in all we are very happy.

Ezytrail C.EzyTrail

Thank you for your review Martin. We are so happy to hear you had a positive experience.

Product 10 Service 10 After Service 10

The team at Kilsyth made everything so easy. Always open to the millions of question the wife and I had and when it came time for delivery, an awesome handover was completed. These guys go above and beyond and I feel that if I needed their support on the road it wouldn't be a problem. Hats off to everyone involved!

Cant fault the great service i recieved from eazytrail and Luke for his knowledge and help during and after the sale

Wonderful customer service

We spent quite awhile researching a number of different camper trailers. It was the customer service given to us by the team out at Kilsyth that pushed us over the line. Also, the after service was a big deal and after reading many a review we felt that Ezy trail were far above the others. Thank you again to Luke and his team, I am looking forward to spending a lot of time enjoying our Lincoln lx mk11.

Great value for money

We spent a number of months searching for our new camper, starting with camper trailers and ending with the Parkes 13 which has all the benefits of a camper trailer with the convenience of an indoor bathroom. We are really happy with its rugged exterior and with the finishes on the inside. It is easy to set up and pack up and the inner spring mattress is a winner.

Strawbs

StrawbsAltona

Great value camper

We're impressed with the build quality of the Stirling LX. Little details such as sealant on every rivet and bolt are great.
Travis was open and helpful during the sale and pick up. During our first weekend away the camper performed with out a problem

Nico

NicoAlfredton

Parkes 13, Tough and Full of Features

Great camper for our Family - sensational service

We had a great experience buying our Portland LX camper trailer. It is seriously the softfloor camper with it all. The service we received from Luke at EzyTrail Kilsyth was second to none. He spent over an hour with us talking through the setup of our new trailer and we left with heaps of great tips. Very highly recommended.

Dave Mc

Dave McDarwin

Lincoln LX MK2

We are from Darwin and have recently purchased a Lincoln LX MK2 through Luke Williams from the Kilsyth store. We spent significant time researching camper trailers and liaising with different manufacturers while deciding on which product was best for us - deciding on Ezytrail for quality and price-point. Throughout this process Luke was happy to answer our questions and offered great advice without any hard sell or pressure. When we decided on our purchase Luke ensured the entire process was seamless and delivered us a great product which is now on its way to Darwin and will soon be put through its paces in the NT - it couldn't have been any easier!!

See all EzyTrail Camper Trailers reviews

Laurie S

Laurie Sasked

I have recently purchased a Parkes 13 van from your Geelong store and am three weeks into a three month trip. My main concerns with van are condensation and fridge sliding tray. Every morning the ceiling is wet. I have tried everything from vents open to using a heater but nothing works. Also the sliding tray for fridge keeps jamming. I bought the 95 litre fridge from Jeremy when I purchased van off Jeremy and Paul in Geelong store. Fridge is only half full but will not slide in without a great deal of effort. The wires appear to be loose along the track. Otherwise all going well. Would appreciate any help especially with condensation. Regards Laurie Shiels

Get an answer from our members and EzyTrail representatives

EzyTrail Camper Trailers VIC, Kilsyth (Head Office)

EzyTrail Camper Trailers VIC, Kilsyth (Head Office)

EzyTrail Camper Trailers VIC, Campbellfield

EzyTrail Camper Trailers VIC, Campbellfield

EzyTrail Camper Trailers VIC, Geelong

EzyTrail Camper Trailers VIC, Geelong

CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Contact Number (03) 9728 3147(03) 9357 9603(03) 5260 2900
Address97-107 Canterbury Rd, Kilsyth VIC, Australia1812 Sydney Rd, Campbellfield VIC, Australia2 Sharon Court, North Geelong VIC 3215, Australia
Email Address marketing@ezytrail.com.aumarketing@ezytrail.com.aumarketing@ezytrail.com.au
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNo
Online Live Chat NoNoNo
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
Compare all EzyTrail Camper Trailers