5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Parks13 on the Gibb River Road

Picked up my parks13 nearly 2 months ago from Geraldton and went straight to Kalbarri National park then to Shark Bay and Carnarvon the first dirt road was to Kennedy Rangers then back to Carnarvon, next to Exmouth and on to Karijini Nationa Park then around the back of Karijini to Millstream and on to Karratha all going well did get a bit of bull dust inside so got under and sealed all the holes I could find with sealer ,it did make a big difference ,ezyTrail should have done a better job of it, next stop Broome all going well loving the bathroom and the kitchen.
Next was Derby and onto the Gibb, Well the Gibb was about the worst it could have been with corrigations that were herrendas, the Kalumburu rd was a caravan and car breaker they were taking cars and vans out on the top of trucks everyday all the little parks13 suffered was a set of shocks and the bathroom door lock and Fabian Casley from Geraldton EzyTrail had a set of shocks sent up overnight to Kununurra which we had fittered and on our way again. Now in NT heading home ,I think the battery charger is not up to the task it puts out 12.7 volts and the van has agm batteries that need a float of 13.7v so I will change it out, I also installed a dc to dc charger with solar as well and can stay off the grid much longer, one another thing is the auto footsteps switch I replaced to a different positions and mad it manual. Saying all that we will have lived in it for 4 months by the time we get home and it is truly an amazing little van , a big thanks to Fabian from ezytrail Geraldton for the help with the shocks.

See all EzyTrail Camper Trailers reviews