EzyTrail Camper Trailers

EzyTrail Camper Trailers Questions & Answers

SA, Adelaide, VIC, NSW, etc...
Listing monitored by EzyTrail

173 questions from our users

PEter k
PEter kasked
NSW, Coffs Harbour (Coffs Canvas & Campers)

Wind rating of ezytrail sterling camper

Sarah B.
Sarah B.

No idea what it would be like in the wind! Sorry I cannot help.

bonnie cook
bonnie cookasked
VIC, Kilsyth (Head Office)

The hard floor off road camper I have is an earlier model, approximately 2011 ish.
The shockers need replacement but I’m not finding any suitable due to size.. can you help

Craig C.
Craig C.asked
Camper Trailers

hi does any one have issues with the black locking clamp on the poles,on the trailer and annex some of mine seem to slip cheers craig

vic.morris4asked

We recently purchased a brand new Parkes 15 Mk2 from PMX in Canning
Vale, Western Australia. I wanted to report a list of issues with the
caravan and a serious incident we were involved in on Friday the 14th of
May. I have informed PMX of all of the following issues and the incident
and that I hoped they report the incident to you themselves as well as I
believe its a huge issue which could potentially cause serious damage,
injury or even death. We and the car behind us with a family of 4 were
extremely lucky they came out unscathed from what happened.

We were travelling back on the Gnaraloo Road in W.A and within the last
kilometre the right side rear spare tyre carrier snapped and the
extremely heavy mud terrain tyre went flying towards the car behind us
towing their own caravan, they had to swerve to avoid it going straight
through their car window. PMX didn't seem too concerned about it and
said they would fix it but we have informed them we want the carrier to
be redesigned so this can be guaranteed it couldn't happen again or
there be some sort of safety mechanism put in as well. Hypothetically
though, if this incident did result in serious damage, injury or death,
the police would be involved and I assume an accident investigation
would take place and the caravan would be part of that investigation.
Would there then be the need from Ezytrail for a recall of all of your
caravans which have the same carriers for the spare tyres as they have
the potential to be deadly? Do you have a process for incident reports
Yours Thanks fully
Victor Morris

Rix
Rix

gday, ever get anywhere with this?

vic.morris4

Waiting on repairs to be completed at present by PMX

vic.morris4

Going to pickup caravan after repairs done by PMX next week 21 items to be checked out most important the spare Tyres at the rear end of caravan going to asked for a Safety report will keep you all posted

Kylie S.
Kylie S.asked
Camper Trailers

Have just done a 9000km trip in my new sterling z and 2 caravan parks I’ve stayed at the 240volt will not work in the camper. Led lights and phone chargers work but not the power points. Should I take this back to the supplier or is it an issue with the power supplied from caravan park.

Kythie F.
Kythie F.asked
EzyTrail Camper Trailers VIC

We have a brand new Parkes 15 and we can't get the power points to work on solar, have checked the inverter and it's turned on.

Jay R.
Jay R.asked
Camper Trailers

Hi I have a Portland Lx with a boat rack what is the boat rack rated to I have a 3.75m boat to put on it

Peter
Peterasked
Camper Trailers

The Stirling LX mk1 has no water tank level gauges. How do you gauge how much water is left in each tank?

Anne C.asked
Camper Trailers

Where is the standard ventilation fan located in the Stirling z

Luke M.
Luke M.

Hi Anne, the ventilation fan is located on the fridge compartment door

Anne C.

Thank you, but what we have is a ventilation pad, not a fan? What do you describe as a fan please advise, is it an electronic device?

Renae H.asked
Camper Trailers

I'm in a bit of a storm with wind gusts up to 50km/h and want to know what the wind rating is but cant find any info

Robyn A.
Robyn A.

Hi Renee H. I’ve never heard of a wind rating for a van. They are all made of light weight material but I know that Ezytrail have a very solid chassis. We rolled up our awning because it was flapping too much in the wind but our van was very stable.

Renae H.

Thank you for your reply. Managed to survive it and have put a few more guy ropes up

Big Gaz
Big Gazasked
Camper Trailers

Has any body had a wheel alignment issues?

Fred and jen
Fred and jen

No but only towed ii from Sydney to Sunshine Coast

Mark . Basked
Camper Trailers

Can you fit a inner sprang mattress in a stirling gt 2017 or what is the thickess mattress you can fit
Cheers Mark

Linda T.
Linda T.

The thickest you can fit would be 120mm mattress.

Michael M
Michael Masked
EzyTrail Camper Trailers VIC

I have a 2017 Stirling gt mk1 I have just spent 5 nights at a powered site and batteries wouldn't charge while plugged into power only charging from Anderson or a trickle charger. When power was plugged in everything in camper worked. But just wouldn't charge the batteries. Any idea where to find fueses as I read it maybe fueses ?

Michael M
Michael Masked
EzyTrail Camper Trailers VIC

Hi I have a 2017 Stirling gt mk1 I've just spent 5nights at a powered sight and when plugged into shore power it did not charge my batteries any idea why? My batteries droped down to 11.1 running my fridge. I brought a trickle charger and left.it on charge for 3days charge got back to 13.5 while on charge but since being off droped to 12.5. not sure where to find the fueses for converter as I've read maybe fueses if it's not charging from powered site ?

Rob D.asked
VIC, Kilsyth (Head Office)

Why has it taken pmx campers in perth 2month past past the said delivery date to finally tell me my camper ready and to pick it up but they failed to book my car in for brake controller fitment ,sending me off with a trailer with no brakes ,,only to return it 2 days later on Mon,,cancelling a second pre paid,pre booked holiday due to 1st a late camper then second holiday due to supplying a camper that should not have passed an inspection by a blind man, build quality,welding,fittment was absolutely discusting ,and the f5 chsssis was damn well painted ,to b classed f5 it must be dipped in single process after all welds done,,not before then painted everything was wrong with this van,,i didnt even get stone guard,didnt have 600mm mud flaps,had a mc hitch tow hitch not the 1 you specify,,it was not trailer I ordered as it had optional extra I didn't ask for ,fridge fan was not in fridge compartment,was in next box ,nuts n bolts were rounded with muss match nuts n washers ,some nuts not even high tensil and some finger loose ,tool box loose as ,missing bolts and 10mm out of alignment,as was base of it,floor was loose,hitch wasn't straight ,shocks didn't line up,whinch didn't work etc etc ,now I have to wait again and miss my damn holidays again,and out of pocket financially and not happy over this at all,As a representative and supplier of ezytrailer campers you guys should be notified they are changing your product and cutting corners and fitting inferior products and cut t ing corners in quality not doing your product any good,I am so disappointed I the quality of camper and disgraceful customer service and am hoping you guys at head office can make sure camper is built properly and correct equipment supplied ,and maybe some sort of reimbursement for monies I have lost due to all this drama

chris s.asked
VIC, Kilsyth (Head Office)

Listed as (Head office) my question is to do with your marketing. I along with others I know of here in WA have deposits down on your new K series Stirling LX mk3. Told originally due to covid we'd have a 12 week wait, but in good faith put deposits down regardless. I'm now out to 17 weeks at this point, but fingers crossed have been told ETA will likely be sometime this (Dec) month. Now thanks to the chaps at the branch I ordered mine from I've at least seen an LX MK3. My question is how about getting the new Stirling LX mk3 up on Utube with camping Cam or whoever you are currently using, and also adding the newie to your range on the website so we can at least have a good look while we wait delivery.

Rob D.

Hope you not still waiting,,my gt mk3 was 2 and half month past date they said it'd be here,,so cancelled 1 holiday,then finally got it last wk and meant to go away to bookings I had in place on 18th but had to return van due to absolutely terrible workmanship and fitting of camper that it shouldn't have even been licenced,,they tried to palm someone else's van on to me who had obviously returned it too and I know this because it was fitted with optional extras I did not order ,,but man was this thing terrible,,canning vale pmx tried to dismiss all faults ,and there were lots and tried to say that the way they come,,,,ha,,no the shouldnt,,so now I have to wait again and missed another pre paid holiday booking while they say there building me a new 1,,no offer of paymènt and reimbursing what I've lost due to this disgusting build ,I'm fuming and once of if i ever get my new camper I will be posting a full detail review on this issue.All I can say is bloody check it out all over when you get it

chris s.

Rob D. Gee you are sure having a rough time of it, I hope it all gets sorted for you in the end. In answer to your question, I'm still waiting for my camper, the December delivery is now out to possibly mid January. If it arrives then, it means my initial 12 week wait will have blown out to a 6 month wait. The blokes I'm dealing with at the Wangara branch in WA have been great, even offered me a loaner once they found out I had a trip in the new camper planned. They are as keen as I am to get their hands on more campers/Vans but the post pandemic era we find ourselves in has ensured ETAs are a guess at best.

Leroy S.
Leroy S.asked
Camper Trailers

Bought second hand Albany gt 2016 I’m switching the pump switch on for the shower turning the ballvalve to the side on and not getting any water, I can’t hear the pump going either. Am I doing something wrong ???

E Ruthe
E Rutheasked
Camper Trailers

Just wondering if the sterling z has any bike rack options? We have a low tow ball weight restriction of 150kg, so thinking any addition like this might push us over???

Eliza. C
Eliza. Casked

Hi all,

Looking at purchasing Albany Z Mk2 2018.
The spare wheel swings out from rear to set up.
Has anyone succesfully attached a double bike rack to this camper trailer?

Many thanks,
Eliza

Rumskullery
Rumskulleryasked
Camper Trailers

G’day I’ve got a hard floor that the gas struts are buggered on where’s the best place to get replacement struts thanks

Get an answer from our members and EzyTrail representatives

EzyTrail Camper Trailers