Facial Revive

Facial Revive

Brand Manager for Facial Revive? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Scam

Same problem as the other reviewers, agreed to pay postage for “free trial” & now having a $131 monthly charge to out credit card. Yes the product is being delivered, but not wanted. Don’t fall for the FREE TRIAL.

Bernadette
BernadetteMelbourne

Scam

My friend had a free sample delivered and now has received over $500.00 worth of unordered products. She's on a pension and can't afford this rubbish. Absolutely dreadful company practice preying on innocent people

Scam

Can’t wait to get to bank to cancel credit card. Agreed to pay postage for FREE trial on 02/07/18 did NOT agree to having $176.57 taken out of my account on 17/07/18. Shocking business practice!

Jenny E
Jenny EMid North Coast, NSW

The results speak for themselves

I think this product is amazing. My skin has never looked better and I am constantly asked what I use.

Elizabeth
ElizabethAdelaide

Scam.

Without authority, this company deducts money from your credit card for products not requested. Very fine print as you scroll through web site and agree to trial free sample. Postage of products had no return address except Fulfillment House. PO box 4008 which is not the company. To find a contact number and stop postage company was listed under geldermaviva.com. Even though the product was returned I was advised I would be charged for it. BEWARE.consumer. Company not open and transparent. No details to contact or return address. !! I was advised to ph Germany.!

Ripped off

If you're happy to have just under $500 taken out of your account each month the that’s fine. I had to cancel my card to stop it very frustrating paying for something that was meant to be a trial. Be very wary.

Lee M
Lee MMaroochydore

A Terrible SCAM!!

Products are average only wanted the Free Trial Ended in Autoship Scammed for months$ Rang 0240363038 twice before being helped. Hope it's stopped now.

I didn’t get sucked into the free sample thank goodness!!!

My skin is incredibly sensitive and this was the first Base moisturiser I’ve used that didn’t irritate my eyes when I applied makeup.
I see there are Australian based stockists so I may check this product out further

Leanne
Leanne

Total bunch of scam artists

This is part of the Christie Brinkley scams - the one where you sign up for a free sample and pay postage only - except it turns out the sample is not only not free, it's ridiculously overpriced. I wouldn't even pay this amount in a shop after trying it. And then they keep sending you more stuff you don't want and until you find a phone number that works so you can tell an actual person just what you think of their company, you'll just keep getting ripped off. The phone number on the small leaflet that just arrived unexpectedly (with another bottle I neither wanted nor intentionally purchased) didn't work, so many thanks to the people who have posted reviews with a phone number that did work. Which, incidentally is +61240363038.

Scammers

This is a huge scam i cancelled my order before the 14 days as i hadn't even received it by then to trail it but they still charged me $130..thank u to the people who left the phone number on these reveiws i called straight away to cancel again now waiting for a refund

Scam

As with most other reviews of this product, it just keeps coming every month. One month 3 jars arrived,
I only ever ordered the free sample.
The second ingredient on the jar is proponent glycol, industrial anti freeze.
They spray airoplanes with this stuff to remove the ice from the plane.
Propylene glycol has a very small molecular weight, ie very tiny, and penetrates the skin easily and enters the blood stream directly.
Propylene Glycol is carcogenic, ie it causes cancer.
So here we have a product which the highest ingredient being water and second propylene glycol.
Properlen glycol is used as a preservative.
Do not use this rubbish.

How to get out of this scam

Like everyone else I took advantage of the free offer then continued to receive parcels which were charged to my credit card. Trying to track the company down to cancel the order was impossible until I found this site. I telephoned the Sydney number on one of these posts (02 4036 3038) and spoke to a very nice lady who cancelled my order and promised to re-fund me for 12 bottles that had been posted to me. Hopefully that's an end to a very expensive scam. Btw, I don't look any younger or less wrinkled!!

Scam

I was offered a free sample of this product, just pay postage .. there was no mention of future purchases, I checked carefully before ordering. I have had money taken from my account without permission and have been unable to contact them. The phone number provided does not work. Finally got hold of them after a google search but am hundreds of dollars out of pocket for a product I did not order! How can they get away with this! BEWARE!

Deb
Deb

Scam ++++++

This is a scam. You get sucked in with the trial period where all you pay is postage and handling but what the company does not tell you is that after the 'trial' period, you are automatically enrolled in their monthly delivery program
I finally got satisfaction by calling (02) 4036-3038 at 7am and spoke to a young woman who allegedly cancelled my subscription
She stated I would receive a confirmation email to confirm this and no further monies will be deducted from my account
I will watch my account closely to ensure that they honour their promises
Good luck others

S Funes
S FunesAdelaide South Australia

Scam that takes money without your consent

I ask for the sample and I was allegedly paying postage only. Ever since, I have been getting this terrible thing send to me every Money and they are taking money out of my account on the amount of $129.10. They are stealing my money without my knowledge. I only realised it when I check my statement looking for something else. It is a scam.