Facial Revive

Facial Revive Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

25 questions from our users

sophieasked

Does anyone have the return address for these products? Not getting any response to phone calls or emails.

sophie

Returns address is: Returns processing center PO BOX 991 Singapore 914034 - but you need an RMA number and they email you blank ones - this is such a joke!!!!

Hi Sophie
I don,t think this company has any morels, and can only be labeled as thieves
i think the addresses given are to keep you from any litigation coming there way
and there emails are very vague and standard and do not answer basic questions
i returned the item via an enclosed brochure address ( PO box 6620 Aurora IL 60598)
in November 2016
and i told them that i should not be responsible for any postal errors
but feel that they have the item and lying about it
regards Keith

Jodey
Jodey

My return address seems to be different to others on here. Mine is from the package they sent the serum. See my answer to Phil

Wenno

Wennoasked

I have been scammed also, so angry with myself for falling for it!
How do you get the refund I have already cancelled my cc and don't want to give them anymore information to scam more money!
Advice appreciated!

Hi Wenno
only half the refund was returned, but we were told by facial revive that we would get the other half when we returned the item( still waiting)
at the moment we are getting the run around, but you did the right thing by canceling your cc.
regards Keith.

scamed

Hi Wenno Congratulations on trying to get your money back. I have only emailed them so far with no reply back . Not very hopeful. Have put it down to experience & will not be caught again Regards Scammed

Coco
Coco

see my answers to Jeanie (and Sophie) above....good luck!

SAMMYasked

Can anyone tell me if any of the charges associated with Facial Revive product come from Australia, or does the charge come from an overseas agent? Do you think they have an Australian operative?
I was stupid enough to fall for the "free" sample and so far have two small charges on my credit card from websites in Limassol, Cyprus.

scamed

The charge comes from Overseas I made the mistake of paying by Visa should have used Pay Pal. .Have now cancelled my card . If you want to keep the items you will be charged the full price unless you return them within 14 days . This I have been told is how it operates. I did not see these conditions when ordering. Also I only ordered the Facial Revive but was also sent another cream called Invigorite which I did not order but was charged for in full. My charges came from (A) Optiprogencs.com Waterford Herts & (B) from Bodymesupport.com Limassol
You can get in touch with them & good luck
Facial Revive Customer Support
support@facialrevive.com
Facial Revive AU: 61253177058

Hi Sammy
I am not to sure where these low life scammers operate from, that,s how they get away with it
i have had locations like Singapore and Dublin come up,
i was given an item return address in Aurora IL USA so i don,t know where it ended up but you really need to cancel your credit card
and not to sure if pay pal was an option.
thanks Keith

SAMMY

Thnx Keith. I'm kicking myself for being taken in! Have sent an email cancelling all product and future charges but doubt they will acknowledge it. So far sounds as if all charges are from overseas.
Couldn't get through to anyone via phone.
Thanks again for answering my query
Cheers

Rachasked

Does anyone have the number that you can get through on as I have had the same issue, just realised the have taken the $ 129.00 out of my account?

Julie M
Julie M

The number is +61 2 4036 3038. Even though this number is an Australian one you seem to be put through to America. When I initially rang they agreed to refund me half the cost (which they did), however, I returned the goods about 6weeks ago and still haven't received the other 50% refund despite two further calls. Good luck.

Rach

Thank you, I got through the agreed to refund 50% so waiting for that to come through and will let my bank know to declined any further withdrawals.

Jen
Jen

I called them on 02 5317 7058 - they seem to have several numbers and the credit card description of the Vendor also varies

annieasked

can someone please give me an address to send products back? They arrived without any paperwork and have already charged to my credit card

prd.breakdown
prd.breakdown

You will need to ring and demand a refund first of all.
They will then send you all the return details
They will provide you with an RMA number and give you the return address
Be firm when speaking to them stand your ground and don't send anything back until you have received your refund don't forget to ring your bank and explain what's happened and the bank will put a block on your bank account so that they can not continue to draw funds from your account because the company will keep widthrawing funds on a regular cycle if you don't.
The company's phone number is (02) 5317 7058 and Good luck

annie

Thank you so much for your response. Is this a phone number in Australia? The number won't connect

keith f

Ask for the full amount to be refunded not half as my bank told me they can only only demand a full amount back
and these scammers wont refund the other half
you may have,to also change your bank card as they will rob you and everyone else again
regards Lofty