Facial Revive

Facial Revive (page 2 of 8)

1.2

JBu

JBuBrisbane

Scam Alert Scam Alert: Facial Revive Is A Scam!!!

This is the MOST HORRIBLE thing! I have been scammed by this horrible company! This is a crime! Unauthorised payments from my credit card! MY GOD! I have been a victim of THEFT for approx. AUD$600.00!! DON'T sign up for a 'free' trial! .. there is NO such thing! They will steal your money! and if you try to tell them NOT to send anything to you and stop any payments, No one answers! This is bad bad bad .. too many innocent people falling for this horrible internet SCAM! BEWARE!

A SCAM not authorised

I am being factual and objective how can a company send you product debit your account without authorisation. I had to cancel my bank account card because I had no way of knowing who was sending this product and who to contact.

Sandy

SandyBrisbane

Scam

I too was taken in by false advertising on Facebook. The add from Myer of a trial of Revive & Invigorite. Only pay for postage $4.95!!! This was in May. Since then Iv'e been charged $130.74, $130.49 in June & $134.73, $136.94 in July & sent more produce, which I didn't order!! I phoned 0240363038 & spoke to Mike. And cancelled the order. I asked for a refund & he said he could only refund the last 2 payments as they we're computer generated. He said he was based in Singapore. We'll see if I get a refund. He said it takes 7 to 10 days. This is false advertising & should be stopped.

Find out how Facial Revive compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Do not order this product

I have already cancelled my order - which I didn't want in the first place. You keep sending more product and charging me. Stop sending and credit me the last three months or I shall take this much further. No phone nos?

Also scammed!

I also saw the ad on Facebook, using the Myer name. Another debit appeared on my credit card, which has since been cancelled and a package arrived today seeming to come from Switzerland with no city or country printed on it. Therefore I can't return it. I also resent them including my mobile number on the package! Advertised under the Myer name which I trust, and thought I'd try a new skincare.

How to cancel order

02 40363038. Call to cancel order for. Invigorite and Facial Revive..... The numbers send in the mail with products do not answer and there is no email address.

Lisa

LisaBallarat

Scam scam scam

As others have said, you do not get a sample product, but full size & full charge!
    Even though I have an email confirming my cancellation the money keeps being charged.
    I unfortunately picked it up as a sample from Myer also... a trusted company!

Scam Scam Scam

Look at previous posts, gives another number you will get through on.
    Like so many other people I saw this offer on FB regarding Myer products on sale due to overstocking. I do not understand how FB can allow companies to advertise when they are not legitimate. I saw the Myer name and thought would get some cheaper products. I tried to call them so many times but the phone number was incorrect then I tried emailing and that kept bouncing back at me.

Terrible

Don't trust biggest scam!!! I have tried to contact them with the number they had provided +61253177058 and that number did not work! They have been using my new credit card but used there phone number. So when I tried to activate my new credit card the infomation was sent to them. They constantly been taking out a lot of money aswell. Does anyone please know a number where i can get through to the! Just want to get to the bottom this just like use! By the way the product smells terrible.

Dee

DeeWollongong

SCAMMERS

Absolute Scam

Rubbish

Doesn't work, money scam, no real contact details. Only through this site was l able to contact them. How and why does FB allow this using the Myer name too? Lesson learned, l will cancel my bank card. Thanks for nothing FB.

Scam Facial revive sample - beware

Minnie

MinnieSydney

Rip Off!

Like many i ordered the sample pot, i didn't want any further orders of Invigorate.
    I've had 3 more sent to me and bank account was debited.
    I had tried to ring the company but the phone number on the information pamphlet was bogus!
    Another customer had left a phone number in her review which is ...02 4036 3038.

I rang this number and was able to get through and cancel my order. I fore warned the woman i spoke to I will be watching my bank account to see if any future payments are withdrawn if so i will contact the police and my Bank.
    To which she stated "oh no it is cancelled as of this moment, there will be no more payments taken".
    Watch this space.

Thank you to the person that supplied the phone numbers in her review.

Order sample order and full size delivered

Order sample in April delivered in June but full size not sample and then redelivered in July. The 1800 contact point on the leaflet with the product is not available. The only contact point that works is 02 4036 3038 to cancel order. There is no return address on package only a PO Box with no capitol city or state so can not return to sender. Cancelled Order and advised would receive an email confirming cancellation by that has not happened. I have contacted my credit card company to stop debit and them have now reported to Dept of Fair Trading.

Richie

RichieSydney

Not bad not great

It does not have the qualities claimed for it but it helps a little. No web address or emaik is supplied and the tel no they give in the packaging is not correct & does not answer. But I have tracked down 2 Australian numbers that are answered to cancel the ongoing order -- 08 7100 1947; 02 4036 3038. Be prepared to wait

sculley

sculley

Scam - dont get sucked in

This product was supposed to be a $4.99 sample. I was surprised by the full size package that I received, then I noticed my bank account for 2 transactions over $100. I had to cancel my credit card also, their contact emails bounce and the phone number doesn't work. Lesson learnt for me, no more buying online unless they are a credible company.

bardi

bardiAdelaide

Scam

How come I can't contact this firm to cancel my deliveries. I will be reporting this as a scam. I have reported this to my bank and if I do not receive some way to contact them the bank will also put in a report. I now have to cancel my card.

SCAM - read the policy & terms

This product does not deliver what it promises and locks the buyer unwittingly into an ongoing purchase arrangement. There is no documentation provided so hard to keep on top of it until you look at your bank statements and realise you have been charged. The package received includes an information flyer with a phone number that does not work. I found via the net that the customer service number is 02 40363038. Ring this number if you want to cease orders.

Scam scam scam. Have ripped me off $400 only found out today after receiving my bank statement

Scam Scam Scam. Do not I repeat do not buy facial revive, they have ripped me off $400 so I found out today when I went into my bank. And do think I can find a phone number to call them on, to get my money back, rip off STAY away from facial revive everyone.