Facial Revive

Facial Revive (page 3 of 8)

1.2

Cozie

CozieCasino New South Wales

I hate it I want my money back can't contact anyone

Company steal's your money unable to contact support number provided says this number is reserved. I want my money back this is a scam beware.

Scam Scam Scam

Such a scam, makes me feel sick! Cannot believe I was so foolish. I have had suspicious amounts coming out of my credit card with very small amounts to begin with..obviously checking if it is a legitimate account. The reference included a phone which I rang and it seemed to be a foreign company that specialised in Resume's!
    I have cancelled my credit card. I've had 3 creams delivered and 3 amounts of $29.95 taken out of my account! I have disputed these amounts with the NAB. Have other victims had a similar reference on their bank accounts/credit cards?

Scammed without Warning

I also paid $4.95 for something that had no further invoices, payment details or anything. I've had my card cancelled, so they can't take any more out. If you see this ad on Facebook again - Report it !!!

Karin

KarinADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

THIS COMPANY STEALS YOUR MONEY - BEWARE!

I'm I the same boat as all other ppl. Got scammed! I only just realized they've been talking unauthorized money from my account. I'd previously cancelled about 3 months ago for same thing. Now it's started again. My card has been cancelled & I will lodge a FRAUD report to the bank & Australia Consumer Affairs Council & Aust Fed Police. I totally agree with everyone, this company MUST BE STOPPED!

Shame shame shame on you this is a scam

Scam scam scam not myer offer at all. Scam scam scam

Fooled by this scam. This is not a sample at all. My bank account has been debited this morning. I do not want any more of these products at all! Myer should sue these scammers. Not myer at all. Beware, this is definitely a scam.

All Fake

Cannot even speak to someone, the number given tells you it's a reserved number then hangs up.
    I have been trying to contact this company for 6 months. It sure has taught me a huge lesson.

Can live without

I want to cancel my orders but no one picks up.
    Please cancel thanks.. I want to cancel but it won't let me..

Scam alert

I cancelled twice and they stole $131 from my bank account again, right time to take these company to the police .. This is fraud.

fayeB

fayeBAU

Scam scam scam

I have been scammed through the so called Myer offer for Invigorate & Facial Revive.

I cannot contact anyone to cancel it. Not even email shown in previous review works.

Phone number doesn't work either.

This is unadulterated THEFT!!!!

Elin

ElinNsw

Please cancel

The same here, been trying to phone (voice prompt says "this is a reserved number" All my emails trying to cancel gets returned.

Coco

CocoAdelaide

A Total Scam

Chez

ChezAdelaide

Fraud

After ringing the company and several emails I think I have finally cancelled my subscription. I paid small amount of money for 'trial size' which I didn't receive, then a few days later had $360 taken out of my bank. I still hadn't received the goods. After they promised to refund full amount, the creams arrived. As yet I haven't received a refund. I hate the Invigorate anti-aging moisturising cream as it's too greasy.
    Yesterday I received another email tell me I will not have any more charges taken out of my bank. I tried to reply to ask about the promised refund but the email address no longer works. (Support@facialrevive.com)

Lin

LinPerth

A money Scam

I purchased 1 cream as part of a Marie Claire Trial and was sent 2 creams without my consent -May 2017.( $4.95 x 2) Today 22 June I have another $130.74 taken off my account- this time under a different Chemist name.This is totally illegal and unethical practice.
    Have cancelled my card and the bank will dispute the transaction.
    I even emailed them on May at support@facialrevive.com to tell them they are not authorised to use my card again - (I had read reviews). Today the email address was rejected so even that has been taken off. The phone goes to answer machine.Just dont think of buying this.

Scam scam scam

I thought I was taking part in a trial I didn't like the product as it has a strong perfume which gave me a headache at no time did I authorize for them to take money out of my credit card. The have taken 4 lots of $141.04 being a pensioner this is an enormous amount of money which I can't afford to repay, I have contacted my bank and registered it as fraud and they will investigate, They are very deceptive people.

THE WORST SCAM EVER!

So angry to find out over $300 US ($400 AUS) deducted from my credit card and have had to cancel all our credit cards. Such a pain....

Facebook should not accept their advertising.Please be warned read all the fine print as if you do not return free trial then it's an automatic MONTHLY deduction.

Suez40

Suez40BRISBANE

FacialnREVIVE SCAM just found out tonight

Recently signed up for the free trial $4.95 charged and goods received a few weeks later. Just found that they had charged two lots of $4.95 within 2 days of the sign up date and then since have been charging under different names $130 approx. 5 times since then - just noticed the pending one tonight. Called Commonwealth Bank and they immediately knew about the scam and have had to cancel my credit card now and will have this refunded hopefully within 30 days. I will also contact them to request a refund as I didn't receive anything telling me I would have this debited so regularly or anything more than the so called Trial!!! Scammers don't sign up!!

Scammers so beware of REVIVE

I was also scammed into buying this for free when I thought it was 49 per bottle it turned up to be over 141 and taken straight out of my account.

Facial Revive Scam

If the company is happy to rip me off 3 times even after I disputed their transactions which I did not authorise on my credit card then I even wonder what they put in their product and how they test it. Don't get tricked into this trap. I've had to change my credit card details as they don't even respond to the phone or email address they provide via phone message. ZCCUSTOMER.COM is what appears on your credit card They took out 4 payments and I've had to change my credit card details. Very deceptive.