Facial Revive

Facial Revive (page 4 of 8)

1.2

Scam Facial Revive and Invigorite

Exactly the same for my experience, the Myer name made it appear genuine. I've just had the 2nd month of monies removed from my credit card, which has now been blocked and cancelled. I've learned my lesson now. I cannot rate the product as I'm not game to use in case it's not what is stated. If the company is as dodgy creating a scam, how can the product received be reliable or safe to use.?

Kaye

KayeWodonga

Tricked like others.

I noted my credit card had a bill for $134.40. A couple of weeks later another bottle of Facial Revive arrived which I had not ordered. I had checked the fine print initially as I have been caught out once before. There was none. Amazingly now the phone number only gives out the email address and beat this the email address is blocked to my emails.

Unauthorised payments

I too feel victim to this scam. My account was debited without authorisation. Thankfully my bank got it back.

Fran

FranTownsville

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Same as everyone else - Thought this was a genuine Myer promo and got caught too. Normally i would never by into this sort of thing but it was the Myer name that took me in. When i called 61 2 53177058 on 16 May they agreed to refund 50% but that never happened. Have not been able to contact them since. I've cancelled my card, and have raised a 'disputed transaction'. The CC company said they had several complaints against this and similar 'offers', also said that i should go for a full refund of 2 x 130.00 if that was my preference.

Absolute scam

I signed up for the free sample and paid the postage $4.95 on 24 Apr. However, $130 plus overseas transaction fee was taken from my credit card on 8 May which I didn't realize until the bank statement arrived on early of June. Absolutely don't sign up, don't fall to the cheat!

33tlc

33tlcGold Coast

Scam Scam Scam

Cancel all future orders.

I thought I was getting a trial package. Since then my money has been taken from account. And i don't like the product. And you don't answer the phone.????????

Major credit card scam disguised as offer of sample of Facial Revive for postage cost only

I wished to sample product; accepted offer of postage cost only, $4.95. Since then in excess of $500 deducted from my visa a/c.This has been deducted in several amounts from March - May 17. At no stage were these additional payments authorised. I have reported this theft.

Don't like it this product is not for me

I only wanted to sample the product but instead I got billed $260 from my account I would appreciate if you put my money back into my account I am a pensioner so I can't afford it please don’t do this to little old ladies like me

Facial Revive

I did not sign up for this product and they have taken $360 from my card unauthorised absolute crooks and very difficult to contact. I have managed to cancel remaining 74 that were never signed for or ordered.

Fay

FaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancel your card!

Nat

Nat

Absolute scam don't give your details

My mother purchased 1 cream in Feb 2017 under the impression that it was around $12 plus $2 for an extra cream plus postage.
    Between Feb and April she has received 3 bottles of cream and 1 small jar with a total of costs on her credit card almost $900.
    She never signed up to continuous supply, nor did she allow access to them to her credit card.
    Do NOT buy anything from facial revive

Scam

I have just cancelled my card too. Do not sign up for this product. You can not contact them. If i could give them zero stars i would.

Sue.G

Sue.GCanberra

Beware

I signed up for a trial. Received the trial. No email address or contact details to cancel order so therefore money is taken from account each money. Product arrives, expensive. I cancelled my card today, no more product. Beware.

Not good for my skin

Would like if you could stop sending it please and charging my account, I realized I've made a mistake, cheers

Big Bird
    Big Bird

I hate scamers, how do I stop this i thought it was just a sample and after sending emails and sending the product back they just keep sending them and charging me, how do I stops this.I feel ashamed I've fallen for this.

Irritated my skin

This product is a scam . Don't touch it This product irritated my skin . And I couldn't get in touch with supplier phones were disconnected , kept taking money out of my account , thought it was a free trial,

Cp6

Cp6Gold Coast

NO RESULTS. POOR PRODUCT INFORMATION...

An absolute scam. "Free Trial?"... Nope. Check your bank statement and 9 times out of 10 you'll be billed around $130.00 for a product which offers and guarantees nothing.... I'll stick with my Nerium products all the way.

This is a total ripoff

Don't order, same thing, sample product and week later they bill you for $130.00 for the 30 ml sample. Have been on the phone as they have fraudulently used my credit card, I did not order any product apart from"sample". Disgraceful company!!!

Silly me

Silly mesouth australia

Definitely a scam. Report it to Australian Cybercrime Online reporting Network (ACORN)

After reading all the reviews, spare me repeating the incidents. You have said it all for me. I decided to report to ACORN. While there is no guarantee that they will investiage but perhaps, the more people reporting this scam, they may consider looking into. This is to avoid further victims fallen into the trap.

It might be a wonderful product but I don't trust it to be safe or authentic

Not only did I fall for this offer but I didn't keep any paperwork or emails. My bank is looking into the debt on my credit card of $130 which wasn't part of the deal.