3.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great products and friendly and helpful staff. Had timber shutters installed they look amazing. Very easy process from ordering to installation. Great after service would highly recommend them.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thankyou happy customer so much for your feedback we are so pleased you were happy with our service.

Pam

Pam

Great

We used them in our other home Justin was a sales Rep.,
The job was so good we used them again to do the rest of our home . Now we have down sized so we are using them again as well as shutters we are putting draw blinds in ( also they have improved their product ) we have never had any trouble in them coming back to servicing them even a couple of years later.Good work to Paul and Ben , would recommend this compony .

Pam & Mike

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Pam we really appreciate your feedback. I will certainly pass on your thanks to all involved.

Shannan R.South East Queensland, QLD

Over 12 months and still not fixed nor reimbursed, Awful customer service and disgusting attitude

• +1
Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

See all Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds reviews

Vronk999asked

The manager of qld Factory Direct. Plus contact number

HI Vronk, please give us a call on 07 5437 8691

Justin
My number is 0410767499 please call me as I have asked for a manager to inspect my awnings on the number you have given me. But no one has inspected them.....the awnings will not go up or down. Roni

Okay no problem Roni, I'll give you a call shortly

Michelle V.asked

Hi can I ask why your company requires full payment before installation I understand 50% but confused as to why 100%. We have recently renovated and all the contractors we have used have never required full payment until the job is inspected and fully complete.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question. Generally the difference between buying from us and contracting a tradesman to perform work at your home, is you are purchasing a product not a service. purchasing blinds & awnings is similar to buying furniture, although many furniture stores require payment in full at the time of purchase. We ask for a 50% deposit and payment prior to installation. We do offer the ability to pay our installer when he arrives with your product although most people tend to want to pay prior. We also offer an amazing after sales service. Once you're product is delivered and installed our professional team contact you to ensure you are completely satisfied. Our business has been built on happy customers telling their friends about us. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact our service team. You can also ask for me, I'm the owner of Factory Direct Shutters and my name is Justin, Thanks Michelle,

Paul

Paulasked

Hi,

Are you gents franchised or owner operator?

Regards
Paul

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Hi Paul, Factory Direct Shutters is a privately owned and operated business. We service Brisbane, Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast. My name is Justin and my wife Tanya and I have just over 20 staff that help us run our family business. If you would like any further information please feel free to contact us.

Michelle V.

Hi Justin can I ask why your company requires full payment before installation I understand 50% but confused as to why 100%. We have recently renovated and all the contractors we have used have never required full payment until the job is inspected and fully complete.

Get an answer from our members and Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds representatives