Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds (page 3 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (183)

P.M.S

P.M.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deck Blinds.

Very happy with the blinds,impressed with both the quality and installation. From start to end the process was very professional and efficient. Your installer was a high quality tradesman. Would highly recommend.

Very Happy

Very happy with finished product . No hassles at all . Everything was as said from initial in home quote . Installer was fast and efficient and no mess left behind after which was nice .

abc

abcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plantation Shutters

Happy with shutters, professionally done start to finish. This is my second order from this company, and would order again. They also fitted blinds interior and exterior, workmanship was excellent.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Kerry-Anne B.

Kerry-Anne B.South East Queensland, QLD

I LOVE my plantation shutters

The whole process from start to finish with FDS was easy and smooth. Cameron was very friendly and efficient and the installation went without a hitch. My only niggle was the ETA was 3-5 weeks to install and our installation actually happened 5.3 weeks after purchase..... but, I am happy to wait to keep the business within Australia.

Devbie

DevbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service! Great Product!

Great service! Great quality product! So easy to clean. Have had my whole house done over the past two years and can highly recommend Factory Direct Shutters. Absolutely love them!

Barbara Bray

Barbara BraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb workmanship & professionalism! Just Love the shutters, worth waiting for!!!

Factory Direct have certainly impressed me with service, quality & professionalism!
Friendly and very particular with finishes & accuracy in measurements as well as listening to my concerns!!! Very highly recommended! I did much research prior &
Very Satisfied I made the right decision
Thank you so much Nigel & Team! You’re the a Best!!!!

Very Satisfied customer Barbara Bray

Indoor shutters

I got aluminium indoor shutters what a big difference from tired old curtains it’s has, open up the house I’m so pleased with the product also, pleased with the installer Mr lsaac Lambert really nice job.
From sales to people on the phone at the office was so helpful, the work putting up the shutters it Would been a big problem to put up my self, but for the installer lsaac wasn’t a problem cheers, Nine months earlier l brought patio outdoor blinds from the same people there products are first class.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Jeffrey really appreciate the review we are so pleased you love your new blinds and our service. Will pass on your thanks to all involved.

KAC

KACSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sound customer service

Had two shutters fitted. Quinten was very thorough as there were some issues that needed to be overcome and they needed to match already installed shutters. Installation was as promised and the installers were professional and efficient. Thank you - the shutters look great and I'm very pleased with them

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thankyou so much for the review KAC we are so pleased you love your new shutters and our service.

Great product, excellent service!

The shutters that were recently installed look great and have transformed the house. We could not be happier with the friendly, professional and customer focused advice and service Factory Direct offered from quoting to installation. We would highly recommend Factory Direct for indoor shutters and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again for other products.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Marie we are so pleased you love your new shutters and our service they really do transform a room. Thanks for the review.

Jenny B.

Jenny B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

Recent purchase of vertical blind. We googled local businesses and then set up appointment. All went smooth, from in home quote to installation. Impressed with time frame and finished product.
Recommend this company.
We thank you

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thankyou So much Jenny for your review we are so pleased you loved our service and blinds.

Dazza

DazzaBrisbane

Transformed our home !!!

We has some shutters installed late last year and this week had them installed in the remainder of our home. They look great. The installer was on time and very helpful - in fact everyone I have dealt with at Factory Direct Shutters have been very good .
28/7/2020

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thank you so much for your review we are so pleased you love your new shutters.

Kerrie T

Kerrie TSouth East Queensland, QLD

TRANSFORMED OUR HOME

This company is the complete package. Sam and the staff are incredible. They offer affordable, competitive prices and quality products. Installation was on time and very quick. They made the entire process so easy. Our home has been amazingly transformed and we are so impressed. Highly recommend, they have been a pleasure to deal with.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Kerrie so much for the feedback we are so pleased you loved our service and most of all your blinds. We will be sure to pass on your thanks to all involved.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sorry we didn't use them sooner!

All jobs attended to before due date by courteous and attentive installers.
Very happy with product.
Prompt followup on all the jobs we had done, that being slimline venetions, block out blind and exterior awnings.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Gary to much for the review we are so pleased you loved our service and most of all your new blinds.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Blinds

Our salesman was great, no hard selling. There were plenty of options and we are very happy with our purchase. We went for the aluminium blinds and we are extremely happy with them. I would highly recommend Factory Direct.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

We are so pleased you loved our service and your new blinds. Thanks for providing your feedback Michelle.

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy returning customer!!

Upon having shutters fitted a couple of months ago, I was very excited to get measured up for another project.
EXCELLENT customer service! Workmanship & follow up! They look absolutely amazing!!!

Thank you so much, I am extremely happy and look forward to my next project

Extremely happy thank you

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks so much Kim we take it as a huge compliment when our customers come back over and over again. We are so pleased you love your new shutters!

Lynette Reid

Lynette Reid

100% perfect

I was very excited to have Factory Direct pop up on my Facebook feed and learn that they are Australian owned and made, local and reasonably priced.
It was simple to organise through the link. Then the personal contact I received was friendly, knowledgeable and prompt.
The blinds were fitted perfectly and I couldn’t be happier.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Lynette we are so pleased you loved our service and your new blinds. We really appreciate your feedback.

Barbara P.

Barbara P.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded my Expectations!

We had our shutters installed this week and they look amazing. They totally improve the appearance of our home.
Right from the first phone call, the service has been exceptional.
The Sales Representative and the Installer, were very competent and friendly. Their knowledge of the product was excellent.
I highly recommend Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

We are so pleased you loved our service and your new shutters. The photos look great!

I love the sophistication of shutters

thank you so much for your prompt service and keeping me updated with the difficult times we are having
And although there was a small mark your fitter was prompt to rectify the situation
I love the sophistication the shutters give
I recommend this company

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Sandy we are so pleased you loved our service and your new shutters. They really do transform a room.

Great product and friendly staff

Very satisfied with the installation of the blinds. They look great and the install was completed quickly. The sales staff and installer were very friendly and competent. I would recommend factory direct to others.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

We are so pleased you loved our service and your installed blinds. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Nerida Hemingway

Nerida HemingwaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and customer service we have plantation shutters on all the windows And bifold louvre dividers looks fab x

Very satisfied xx the showroom came to us the fit out was fast, friendly and all packing taken away. COVID slowed down the waiting time but the product is fabulous.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

We are so pleased you love your new shutters Nerida, we really appreciate the feedback.

See all Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds reviews

Vronk999asked

The manager of qld Factory Direct. Plus contact number

HI Vronk, please give us a call on 07 5437 8691

Justin
My number is 0410767499 please call me as I have asked for a manager to inspect my awnings on the number you have given me. But no one has inspected them.....the awnings will not go up or down. Roni

Okay no problem Roni, I'll give you a call shortly

Michelle V.asked

Hi can I ask why your company requires full payment before installation I understand 50% but confused as to why 100%. We have recently renovated and all the contractors we have used have never required full payment until the job is inspected and fully complete.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question. Generally the difference between buying from us and contracting a tradesman to perform work at your home, is you are purchasing a product not a service. purchasing blinds & awnings is similar to buying furniture, although many furniture stores require payment in full at the time of purchase. We ask for a 50% deposit and payment prior to installation. We do offer the ability to pay our installer when he arrives with your product although most people tend to want to pay prior. We also offer an amazing after sales service. Once you're product is delivered and installed our professional team contact you to ensure you are completely satisfied. Our business has been built on happy customers telling their friends about us. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact our service team. You can also ask for me, I'm the owner of Factory Direct Shutters and my name is Justin, Thanks Michelle,

Paul

Paulasked

Hi,

Are you gents franchised or owner operator?

Regards
Paul

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Hi Paul, Factory Direct Shutters is a privately owned and operated business. We service Brisbane, Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast. My name is Justin and my wife Tanya and I have just over 20 staff that help us run our family business. If you would like any further information please feel free to contact us.

Michelle V.

Hi Justin can I ask why your company requires full payment before installation I understand 50% but confused as to why 100%. We have recently renovated and all the contractors we have used have never required full payment until the job is inspected and fully complete.

Get an answer from our members and Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds representatives