Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds (page 4 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (184)

Great product and friendly staff

Very satisfied with the installation of the blinds. They look great and the install was completed quickly. The sales staff and installer were very friendly and competent. I would recommend factory direct to others.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

We are so pleased you loved our service and your installed blinds. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Nerida Hemingway

Nerida HemingwaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and customer service we have plantation shutters on all the windows And bifold louvre dividers looks fab x

Very satisfied xx the showroom came to us the fit out was fast, friendly and all packing taken away. COVID slowed down the waiting time but the product is fabulous.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

We are so pleased you love your new shutters Nerida, we really appreciate the feedback.

Great roller blinds, love the colour and service was excellent. - highly recommend !

Great service, turn around time was as advised, great price and professional service and communication from measurement right through to fitting. Highly recommend and will use again in the future

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Margaret for feedback we are so pleased you loved our product and service.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Adrian F.

Adrian F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great shutters

We bought shutters for the front of our home from the salesman through to installation and office was a great experience. And a great product as well. Would definitely deal with them again no problems

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Adrian for your feedback we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with us. The shutters looks amazing Thank you for the photos.

Love love love them

I was so impressed with the whole process from getting quote to installation. Very professional & easy to deal with. Simple installation, Isaac was amazing. Love the finished product. Highly recommend.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Tracey for your feedback we are so pleased you love your new blinds we will certainly pass on your thanks to Isaac and all involved.

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy :-)

2 x Folding Arm Awnings...fast, professional and excellent quality. Totally satisfied and the installers were on time, efficient and explained the operation and advised to retract in high winds & rain. Cannot fault them and would recommend to family & friends.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Kaz for your feedback we are so pleased you love your new awnings.

Annemette

AnnemetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving our new Plantation Shutters

This is our second install with Plantation Shutters and we love the easy process of the measurement, payment and installment. We will be buying again from this very professional team.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

We really appreciate the feedback Annemette and take it as a big compliment when our customers come back time and time again.

martin

martinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

We recently purchased our shutters from Factory direct and we are more than happy both with the end result and the service. The installer was excellent and even took our old blinds down for us, I would definitely recommend Factory direct shutters to anyone.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Martin we really appreciate the feedback and are so pleased you were happy with your blinds and our service.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic results

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Julie we really appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience with us and are so pleased you love your new blinds. We always take it as a huge compliment when our customers come back again and again.

Paula Nunes

Paula NunesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t believe we got them !!

We found out about Factory Direct Blinds & Shutters through a work colleague. It was so easy dealing with their team - Greg came out and did a measure and quote on the spot. Pay half now and half later. We were kept up to date with the progress of our order, not once did I need to call them. When our order was ready, we got a call from the installer, made an appointment and that was it. The installation was super efficient and they clean up after themselves!! So you know what we did .... we ordered more shutters! Our experience with Factory Direct Blinds & Shutters has been very positive and I highly recommend them.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

We are so pleased you loved our product and service Paula. We will be sure to pass on your thanks to all involved.

Angie Mc

Angie McSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for your money

I found the staff are so helpful and my shutters are off the best quality. I would highly recommend them to all my friends and family. The shutters have completely changed the look of my home. Love them.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Angie for your lovely feedback we are so pleased you love your new shutters they really do make such an impact to a room.

Value and service

Thanks for the excellent customer service: on time for our inspection, quote explained, order confirmed, touched base with us to confirm a convenient installation day and time, arrived on time for installation, installer was friendly and installed quickly (no issues), cleaned up, adjusted an existing blind (no charge) and then their head office followed up to check we were happy. The 50% off sale was a special bonus and saved us many hundreds of dollars.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Alan we really appreciate the lovely feedback. We are so pleased you loved your shutters and service.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience and product

The consultants were very patient with us and came out twice to help us in our decision making. Their people were experienced and they provided additional insight and clarify what we wanted and helped with practical and beneficial solutions that other companies that quoted us tried to up-sell us on. This was the second time we have changed blinds in a 5 bedroom house and this was such an effortless exercise in comparison to the last time. Their pricing was very competitive and we were pleased with the quality of the install. I would recommend these guys in a heartbeat.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Chris, we are so happy you loved our service and your new blinds.

Kim Mermaid Waters

Kim Mermaid WatersQueensland

Great Service - Fantastic Shutters

Very happy with the customer service provided by Sam and the installation by Glen and Alex. Overall our experience with Shutters Direct was 5 star. I will be recommending to my family and friends.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Kim we are so happy you loved our service and your new shutters.

Jeremy

Jeremy

I used SHUTTERS DIRECT a couple of years ago and they were excellent. This time my experience exactly the same, well organised and a vision from the quote through to the installation. Excellent product and excellent value

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Jeremy we really appreciate the feedback.

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great products and friendly and helpful staff. Had timber shutters installed they look amazing. Very easy process from ordering to installation. Great after service would highly recommend them.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thankyou happy customer so much for your feedback we are so pleased you were happy with our service.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Shutters - we now wonder why we didn't have them fitted years ago!

We had two sections (six panels each section) installed last week. Quality of shutters and fitment by Isaac were first class, better than our highest expectations! From our experience, F.D. is a very professional organisation ... highly recommended.
Richard & Beverley Yaroomba

Thanks Richard and Beverley for your lovely feedback,
we are so pleased you love your new blinds and were so happy with the service.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price and quality installation

The salesperson was very pleasant and provided great advice talking through the different options. Measuring was perfect.

Installation of 2 blinds took less than 10 mins and perfectly set up and ready to go

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Daniel really appreciate the feedback.

Greg Johnson

Greg JohnsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

A professional plantation shutter job

Our recent plantation shutter installation job was completed without any hitches. The installer was courteous and professional. All packaging was removed and each window site was left tidy. Greg J

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Greg really appreciate the feedback and so glad you loved our service.

Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price and attention to detail

Great price and attention to detail, FD ensured we were completely happy with everything before and after installation
Great customer service and top products provided for a price that was below competitors

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Hayley for the lovely feedback we are so pleased you love the finished product.

See all Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds reviews

Vronk999asked

The manager of qld Factory Direct. Plus contact number

HI Vronk, please give us a call on 07 5437 8691

Justin
My number is 0410767499 please call me as I have asked for a manager to inspect my awnings on the number you have given me. But no one has inspected them.....the awnings will not go up or down. Roni

Okay no problem Roni, I'll give you a call shortly

Michelle V.asked

Hi can I ask why your company requires full payment before installation I understand 50% but confused as to why 100%. We have recently renovated and all the contractors we have used have never required full payment until the job is inspected and fully complete.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question. Generally the difference between buying from us and contracting a tradesman to perform work at your home, is you are purchasing a product not a service. purchasing blinds & awnings is similar to buying furniture, although many furniture stores require payment in full at the time of purchase. We ask for a 50% deposit and payment prior to installation. We do offer the ability to pay our installer when he arrives with your product although most people tend to want to pay prior. We also offer an amazing after sales service. Once you're product is delivered and installed our professional team contact you to ensure you are completely satisfied. Our business has been built on happy customers telling their friends about us. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact our service team. You can also ask for me, I'm the owner of Factory Direct Shutters and my name is Justin, Thanks Michelle,

Paul

Paulasked

Hi,

Are you gents franchised or owner operator?

Regards
Paul

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Hi Paul, Factory Direct Shutters is a privately owned and operated business. We service Brisbane, Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast. My name is Justin and my wife Tanya and I have just over 20 staff that help us run our family business. If you would like any further information please feel free to contact us.

Michelle V.

Hi Justin can I ask why your company requires full payment before installation I understand 50% but confused as to why 100%. We have recently renovated and all the contractors we have used have never required full payment until the job is inspected and fully complete.

Get an answer from our members and Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds representatives