2Factory Fast

Factory Fast Questions & Answers

Johnny
Johnny

before i order i would like to know the delivery cost of a product?

Pam W.
Pam W.

Do you ship to Queensland, Caloundra, Sunshine Coast or have a depot nearby. Thanks.

Helen B.
Helen B.

PLEASE CAN YOU LOOK UP RECORDS AND TELL ME MOTOR BRAND of AWNING ??

Approx 5-6 years ago I purchased
Bariloche awning 5 x 2.5 metre purchased thru your company
I need to replace lost remote but I need to know the brand of MOTOR so I can replace
Helen

Adam N.
Adam N.

BBB r

Georgiegirl
Georgiegirl

We have an awning which we love ,however the frill has frade from the weather, i was wondering, do you have spare ones, our is a neutral or bone colour and 5.0×3.0.
Thank you in anticipation.

Bradley W.
Bradley W.

Which side is the motor on a Bariloche retractable awning

Muthyala R.
Muthyala R.

3228135406 waiting my order

Bill H.
Bill H.

Where is my refund for item not received ordered on the 20th november 2021 You stated it was lost in the post. And replacement would be sent with extra postage charge of $24 dollars Give me a break.

West
West

Just go to the Dept. of Fair Trading. They already have a record of complaints against them.

Vicki X.
Vicki X.

I want to order a recliner. How long for delivery Sydney suburbs

Robert V.
Robert V.

Hi just got my Bariloche 5.5x3 meters and remote wont work can you please advise on what to do?

Olivia
Olivia

Contact support office of factory fast

Carly M.
Carly M.

If it's the grey one and you're considering selling, I'd be happy to chat! 0411 568 092

Mark
Mark

I have a motorised awning bariloche 4x3m, recently it started issuing a constant beep sound and would not operate, is it a remote issue with battery replacement necessary prehaps? And if so where would i find those really small batteries?

Linda
Linda

I am trying to get in contact with someone who will return my calls or email to track down a missing box from yesterdays delivery PD633509. I have a support ticket open #103487.
We would like ALL of the goods we paid for. Please ring or email Linda urgently

Summer Harper
Summer Harper

Has anyone purchased the power rack. Ordered mine on the 14th and its currently they 19th and I’ve only received confirmation. I’ve emailed but had no luck with a response.

Wendy
Wendy

I am trying to order $62.21 but the postage is $94.......
Can you do something or ring me please 0421603838

Gorana S.
Gorana S.

I ordered the 4 x 2.5 m manual awning. Called a tradesman to install said he can't do it.It is wider than my mounting wall....Can I return it. It is returned to original packaging?

Radley White
Radley White

Hi Gorana. How did you go with this item. I was actually looking to purchase one & just sifting google for reviews on it. So many bad reviews on this company. What colour is your Awning, and are you interested in selling it? Cheers Radley 0406 694 211

How heavy is the foldable non slip 4 step steel ladder

Guy P

sorry - i cant help with that - i purchsed dumpbells.

how heavy is the foldable non slip 4 step steel ladder? thank you

David F.
David F.

Where are you located please?

Veronica
Veronica

Sydney NSW

Entycnu4100
Entycnu4100

They're in nsw, but I'm in Melbourne & it came pretty quick

goodys
goodys

Hi, I purchased a bed head from you on the 10th August and want to know when it should arrive?
Rosalee Hoult
Warburton

Ian
Ian

What is the depth of the bracket that attaches to the wall?

Get an answer from our members and Factory Fast representatives