2Factory Fast

81% · 1,432319 · 18%

1,767 reviews
Tracie L.
Tracie L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A perfect item to hang your clothes

I love this hanger, although it was made to hang lighter items and not heavy jackets.

The quality is great and I love the wood finish. I ordered the dark wood

james
jamesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product range & service

Have purchase two products now which were totally different and enjoyed the searching off product range on website and delivery service.
Tony
TonySydney, NSW4 posts

What a great product!

I found using FactoryFast a very easy and satisfying way to shop. Great service, products and prices :)
jaguar007
jaguar007Queensland

great site and products

the jewelery display box I ordered was way beyond my expectations sterdy great and just incredible for keeping and displaying my rings just great
Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great Price and Quality

Quality products at great prices. Arrived on time and well packed. Easy ordering and good site highly recommended.
mitaka69
mitaka69Sydney, NSW12 posts

Complete misrepresentation only to take people's money

Purchased a dog bed for my German Shepherd which have joint issues and need to sleep on orthopaedic bed. The advert for from Factory Fast stated clearly, Orthopaedic memory foam Large pet bed. The bed arrived vacuum packed as beds usually do, I have unpacked it, let it inflate, only to discover that it is not orthopaedic and it is not memory foam either, just a basic soft sponge, not even a firm sponge. This renders the bed unusable. I've demanded a full refund from the seller or Fair Trading case. Stay away from this seller, they use lies to hook you up.
Cosgrove
CosgroveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC47 posts

Great Products and Fast Shipping

Bought a 300mm shower rose. Found it online at Factory fast for a quality make (brass) and best price and shipping rate.
Was shipped next day and arrived in less than 3 days. Amazing.
Owen S.
Owen S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Vaccum bags

Did exactly what i should, seemed to work great for a start, 2 days later they are expanding back to its original sizes. they do not hold the suction. bad purchase.. they dont work.
GronkLord
GronkLordPeel, WA2 posts

Fast shipping and really good price. I've bought a number of sports equipment from them, some of them large and heavy, but the quality so far has been excellent.
Denika W.
Denika W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Quality and Excellence

The quality of the ballet barre I ordered and received is strong, sturdy and made of quality materials.Factoryfast delivers what they promise,very professional company.
James Sutton
James Sutton3 posts

Awesome company and product but let down in the end

Ordered a double bed frame to use in my caravan.
Delivery was extremely quick for a bulky item.
Thanks.
Edit: was offered a $50 woolworths voucher to leave this review. 4 weeks on and still have not received voucher or a reply from factory fast.
Lia D.
Lia D.

Amazing company

Easy to navigate website, great customer service, prompt and reasonable postage, good communication. Would definitely buy from these guys again
Ken
Ken

Great site

I ordered a clothes hanger and it was easy to build and just what I needed for my wardrobe. Fast delivery too.
Jacqui
JacquiSydney10 posts

Brilliant service and great quality item

Commercial clothes rack is exactly as described. Super-sturdy and seems to be built to last. It arrived way faster than I expected and was well-packaged. Really happy with my first purchase from Factory Fast, so I have no qualms about buying from them again.
Dennis Robinson
Dennis RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Rosy
RosySouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts

I would leave ZERO stars if possible!

My order was placed 11 days ago and confirmed by FF. When after 11 days I finally rang to see where my order was I was told it was still on hold and unprocessed even though I received a confirmation email from Factory Fast stating my order has been confirmed and will now be processed! My emails were ignored and so was my order, even though FF have been paid this whole time! They were happy to take my money but nothing else! I have asked for a full refund. I would never recommend this company to anybody. They have appalling customer service and appalling practices - a big zero!

Patrick C.
Patrick C.3 posts

Plastic weights filled with sand

Product wasn’t cheap, when it eventually arrived I started using it. I found particles of sand leaking from one of the weights.

I was surprised! On top of my other complaint about late delivery and rude staff, I am now adding this to warn others away from this criminal organisation!

Renae
Renae

My kids love it

Great product and easy purchase. Really sturdy, durable swing. The kids play on it every day. Lots of fun
Peter P.
Peter P.Perth, WA

Great store for fasteners

I purchased a boxing bag and chin up bar hanger. It arrived fast and the postage was good. It arrived in good condition.
Baba
BabaPerth, WA2 posts

Perfect product

Fantastic size with durable sides. Extremely well made, very solid device. Worth every penny. Easy delivered language on the product as well. True to written description.
Maher S.
Maher S.

Fast shipping, good pricing

Fast shipping, quality product. Reasonable pricing.
I bought rotating punching bag hanger. Product delivered in few days.
Simon
SimonMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent quality, service and delivery!

We bought a Queen Grey Linen Fabric Bed Headboard - it was great, so we bought another!
Installed on the wall as padding, beside our children's single beds. The fabric is sturdy with good padding - it really is great quality. A good wall protector for the kids to lean against, with a pillow - whilst reading in bed...
We asked a question via the website and the response was super fast! The delivery team were professional and fast too, on both occasions. We hope to use this site again...
Mjay
MjayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great price, product and shipping

I couldn’t find a nice flat door knob set anywhere unless I paid over $100 until I found the perfect set on Factory Fast for under $30. I used Google. The purchase online was easy peasy. Really happy customer, the passage set is good quality and shipping was quite speedy.
Jess D.
Jess D.2 posts

gym handles

bought a few extra handles for my cable gym, great price. quality and service,
Brent
BrentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality

Brought a soccer net for my son's birthday.
The pole that holds the net up broke while putting it together. This is due to super poor quality.
Emailed and asked for a refund ( was willing to return the product ) and all they will offer is a replacement part of the same poor quality.
First and last time I buy from this knock off poor quality website who wont stand by there products.
Deb L
Deb LSydney, NSW4 posts

Appalling Customer Service

Ordered a hospital type bed table for my 85yr old mother. Item arrived the next day damaged have been trying for two weeks to get someone to send out a replacement but they are ignoring my requests. They won’t provide a refund or replacement

Antoine
AntoineSydney, NSW4 posts

Easy, smooth and quick!

I readily found what I was looking for and was offered a range of brands and prices. The ordering part was smooth and simple and although there was no ETA and I expect at least a week for the delivery, I received my goods (2 ping pong tables and a boce set) within 3 days.
Egypt
EgyptSydney, NSW

Absolutely adore my clothing rack

Real easy to put together, thought I’d need an extra hand but got it together in less than half an hour. Real sturdy and is currently holding A. L O. T. of my clothes. Have recommended to other people! Shipping is quick too.
Joelene
JoeleneAct2 posts

Great selection

Factory fast offers a great selection and very competitive pricing. The ordering system is easy to use and I have always had prompt delivery.
Brett
BrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

I ordered sprint starting blocks on line. The blocks were delivered quickly and more than exceeded my expectations
Michael C
Michael CCAULFIELD3 posts

Great product

Perfect set of weights to have lying around the office for when I need to move. Collars stay on well not like with some other sets I have had.
Julie
JulieSydney, NSW2 posts

Fast shipping and great quality stuff!

I was really impressed with the delivery and quality of the items. I bought the same item on a different website but the quality from Factory Fast is a lot better! Thank you!
Singh
SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

So many special items of excellent value and savings. Superb

Lots of savings to be made from Factory Fast as the prices are well below the Retail market price . I wonder what it took so long for me to find about Factory Fast : could have saved heaps earlier . Though not late .
Not Happy
Not HappyCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Low quality

Not very happy bought a four step safety ladder Nuts and bolts donot fit the safety rail properly and ladder does not even sit straight on ground would not buy from this online store again.
Andrew C.
Andrew C.South East Queensland, QLD

Wooden Slant Exercise Board

Love this slant board ☺. It has plenty of increments and makes my workouts easy. I recently found the Knees Over Toes Guy and bought this slant board to enable me to start his workouts. It's perfect for me. After a quick Google search I found what I was looking for at Factory Fast website. Delivery was fast (no pun intended). Great service, thank you. ☺
Robert Grundy
Robert GrundyCentral Queensland, QLD

I got very good service

When I ordered caster wheels, the price was considerably less for the product's quality than I could find in local hardware stores. I was offered a discount and a further reduction in cost as a result of an offered chance. I needed exact details of the size and load bearing capacity of each wheel and thsat information was correct and quickly delivered.
The parcel was sent almost immediately and the tracking advice kept me well informed so that I was cinfident that it would arrive on time for the job the wheels were to serve; set construction for a school production.

Pauline
PaulineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

I’m happy with the products I have purchased

I’m very happy with what I bought I can’t wait to play it with my grandchildren once they open the present
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Equipment

Website is easy to use and navigate. Equipment is good quality. Delivery was on time as promised.
Martin
Martin

Can't ship their products within Australia and they claim to be an Australian Company, utterly useless mob of idiots

Can't ship products within Australia nor did they try to find s solution
Garry P.
Garry P.Hunter Region, NSW

Great gadget

Works great and a good price to and all the attachments that I think I'll need comes with it