1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (7)
LibraryLady

LibraryLadyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbelievable

Told me 10 weeks to receive shutters, actually waited 20. No apologies, no explanations. Worse was to come - the consultant assured me that the shutter framework would not impede the use of the window locks. However, once installed, I could not access the locks because the keys couldn't fit behind the frames. This must have been clearly apparent to the installer - how dumb do you have to be? Only option is to remove the locks completely and look for an alternative locking system.

Tony

TonySouth Australia

Great sales experience and service

From start to deliver and install my experience was positive, the sales person was professional and not high pressure sales like my other quotes. They were not cheaper than my final quote but the sales experience gave me confidence in there ability to deliver.
Within 4 weeks i got a phone call booking in the installation, they arrived on time and the blinds were installed with no issues and very professional installation standard, i will be purchasing any more blinds i require from this company any time in the future, i am not family or have any personal interest to support this company, apart from being a very satisfied customer.

Store LocationAdelaide branch

transilvanianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful customer service

Store LocationWalkerville
transilvanian

Hi Kate and thank you for the reply, there is no quote anywhere, including my spam folder. I will call you later today for a chat.

Hi there,
Great, thank you for your time, speak to you later :)

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Fair Price Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Service

Still waiting for someone to contact me re a quote terrible service have gone elsewhere have sent emails left phone messages and yet no reply you dont want my business ill go to someone who values my custom.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

AVOID at all costs!!! Worst service!

12 weeks for installation, given excuse after excuse. No compensation for transportation issues, just told to wait another 12 weeks! Not offered due frieght or local supplier to do the work. Zero professionalism. Customer service offered zero compensation. colleagues going through similar issues - 4 attempts at installation and it still not right! I was lucky enough to get a refund! Take your business to a company that values its customers!

Store LocationAdelaide
Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not Bother.

My husband and I had previously used Fair Price and we were more than happy, however things have gone down hill badly. My Blinds took Twice as long as I was told. Installer couldn’t finish job as he didnt bring everything needed. Calls never get returned. It appears a number of staff have left and now service was really poor, unorganized and very unprofessional.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would never recommend this company to anyone !!

This company Is full of excuses.... they take your money and then take months to install. I noticed their “good” reviews are years old and probably written by family members. I am furious with this company and would rate them -5 for professionalism. Save your time money and stress levels and go with a company that is reputable.